Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Jonathan Hands Over Power On May The 28th Not The 29th - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Hands Over Power On May The 28th Not The 29th (29357 Views)

Youths Stone Nneoma Okorocha's Convoy In Imo Over Power Supply/Amnesty Funds / Customs Hands Over Seized Helicopters To NAF At Lagos Airport / Patience Jonathan Hands Over ALFPM Presidency… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Hands Over Power On May The 28th Not The 29th by farem: 5:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
temitemi1:
We will miss u Mr President cry cry kiss. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL and SHEKAU your MENTOR!!
Re: Jonathan Hands Over Power On May The 28th Not The 29th by Mutuwa(m): 5:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
4 d jona dafts

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Hands Over Power On May The 28th Not The 29th by tablu: 5:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
I dey suspect these PDP! Why 28 not 29? From my little knowin of GMB he is not concerned abt all those unneccssary activities which will not benefit the nation.Why are they in such a hurry to handover...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Hands Over Power On May The 28th Not The 29th by iluvweed(m): 5:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
grin

I dont think curses works jare..... undecided

Else this flat head descendant should have been dead by now.......Most cursed president in the whole wide world............... tongue
Re: Jonathan Hands Over Power On May The 28th Not The 29th by nairabetguru(m): 5:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
bye to ''i dont know"" tongue
Re: Jonathan Hands Over Power On May The 28th Not The 29th by realG101(m): 5:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
Can't wait to have GMB at the helm of affairs though..he's promised us so much bounty
Re: Jonathan Hands Over Power On May The 28th Not The 29th by bylolo: 5:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
Gudluck sitdown! Na your sit sitdown! Abi your luck don run out? Well all in all respect GEJ.......
Re: Jonathan Hands Over Power On May The 28th Not The 29th by uglyBetty1(f): 5:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
Please that means that may 28th would also be a public Holiday cheesy undecided grin shocked cool kiss

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Hands Over Power On May The 28th Not The 29th by AmaechiLinus(m): 5:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
GEJ IS D MAN OF D YEAR
Re: Jonathan Hands Over Power On May The 28th Not The 29th by philips70(m): 5:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
It does not matter whether he hands over power on may 28th or may 32nd, what matters is that he did a good job as a president, and he would be remembered for his hardwork even though he was hated by all, but he was finally loved by God his creator for a Job well done...

Jonathan the best democratic president nigeria ever had...

Mugu, is there no where in the constitution where the president has to go on compulsory leave one month to the end of his tenure? tongue tongue Like April 29th because it is becoming too far?

This one you are saying God loves him more hope you are not praying bad prayers for our beloved president? He needs to finish the hardwork in Otuoke o.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Hands Over Power On May The 28th Not The 29th by kingolovich(m): 5:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
doctokwus:
I had a dream yesterday that my dream of a GMB victory was a dream.
But even in that dream I was crying,asking God what sin Nigerians have committed to b cursed with GEJ for another 4yrs.The prophet in d dream now told me that because there are too many liars, murderers, crooks and deviants in Nigeria,God wants to punish us for 4 more years for our docility in accepting such characters at d helm of our affairs for several years such that after 4 more years our sufferings under GEJ would have been so terrible,we wouldn't need anyone to guide us to doing d right thing by taking our destinies into our hands.
When I woke up and realised d reality of a GMB presidency,I did d sign of d cross.But this May 29 for GMB to take over is now looking so distant because of this nightmare I had.
I wish the handover is tomorrow.
Are u kidding me? Thank God say the 4years don dey pass sha. Say e no be like Israelites wey go 40 yrs. lol
Re: Jonathan Hands Over Power On May The 28th Not The 29th by pedel: 6:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
kendrick9:
So the cattle rearer will be the
president of nigeria?.. what a
shame...
Well,no matter what Gej is still one of
nigeria's greatest leaders,a true
democrat.
No, a retired general in the army is going to be our president. It's not a shame.
He was also an ex president before you were born. Because judging by your comments you can't be more than 14 years old.

Can you define a Leader and a Democrat?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Hands Over Power On May The 28th Not The 29th by sexyjob(m): 6:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
Strongfaze:
The way you are planning things smoothly now, if you had done same earlier, you would have just continued unopposed in Aso Rock!
It's a lie. He has always been a good man

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Hands Over Power On May The 28th Not The 29th by scachy(m): 6:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
aanumama:
Whatever, angry angry undecided
28th or 29th, not a day more, infact he can hand over today.
We should celebrate on the 28th, to mark GEJ's "ass whooping day"
this statement is uncalled for nah. Let's act like civilized n educated people at all times pls,Nigeria ll never get better like this.
Re: Jonathan Hands Over Power On May The 28th Not The 29th by ooshinibos: 6:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
GEJ ..the gentle man of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Hands Over Power On May The 28th Not The 29th by poiu77: 6:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
why did Jonathan friend never went to court .. author nzirebe went to court.. during the june 12 election. And that is why it was cancel.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Hands Over Power On May The 28th Not The 29th by henrysam(m): 6:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
Take it or leave it GEJ is still my man. Haters can take otapiapia
It still boil down to the fact that Nigeria does not mature to have a gentleman as president.
Quote me and die of ebola
Re: Jonathan Hands Over Power On May The 28th Not The 29th by discusant: 6:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
Jonathan of Otuoke has since been in a hurry to go and enjoy life while he is still young.

He recently said he had been in a cage for 16 years in government. He did not even campaign for reelection. But before the campaign, he failed to tell his supporters that he was tired of being in government.

This way, he wrecked the PDP which brought him to political prominence.

If in six years in power Jonathan had successfully steered the restructuring of the undemocratic political structure which throws up people like him and Buhari as leader, Nigeria should have been better for it.

Jonathan, hand over today.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Hands Over Power On May The 28th Not The 29th by shammah1(m): 6:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
Your comment is very senseless
raumdeuter:
Is he giving himself and Shepopotamus enough time to flee?

All borders and airport closed from 28th to 30th

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Hands Over Power On May The 28th Not The 29th by doctokwus: 6:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
kingolovich:
Are u kidding me? Thank God say the 4years don dey pass sha. Say e no be like Israelites wey go 40 yrs. lol
My brother I woke up from that dream sweating and had to quickly scan d web to confirm GMB finally won.
My only wish now is that never again should someone of GEJ capability or better put incapability ever rule over us again,even in our dreams.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Hands Over Power On May The 28th Not The 29th by richidinho(m): 6:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
Demdem:
Honestly, i simply cant wait for this curse of a president to go back to otueke. Never again will we find ourselves ruled by a world acclaimed fool. Never Never again.

What will u do if military take over b4 May 29
Re: Jonathan Hands Over Power On May The 28th Not The 29th by scantee(m): 6:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
aanumama:
Whatever, angry angry undecided
28th or 29th, not a day more, infact he can hand over today.
We should celebrate on the 28th, to mark GEJ's "ass whooping day"
be mature just 4 a day pls.
Re: Jonathan Hands Over Power On May The 28th Not The 29th by mathskill: 6:35pm On Apr 15, 2015

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Hands Over Power On May The 28th Not The 29th by OgatheTop: 6:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
Demdem:
Honestly, i simply cant wait for this curse of a president to go back to otueke. Never again will we find ourselves ruled by a world acclaimed fool. Never Never again.
Demdem. Ekwensu kpokwa gi oku dia. Idiota bastardo. Fool!
Re: Jonathan Hands Over Power On May The 28th Not The 29th by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
Pointless news, idea may be help GEJ PDP deflect suspicion of involvement in preventing Buhari from fulfilling his mandate. America is stage managing everything so that there are no gaffs from GEJ or his team.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Hands Over Power On May The 28th Not The 29th by Motolank: 6:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
At topic.................... before unko grin?
He kills people to take their position and now that he doesn't have anyone in front of him...he killed his PDP
Dunce jaatijati
Re: Jonathan Hands Over Power On May The 28th Not The 29th by Fathai(m): 6:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
It does not matter whether he hands over power on may 28th or may 32nd, what matters is that he did a good job as a president, and he would be remembered for his hardwork even though he was hated by all, but he was finally loved by God his creator for a Job well done...

emotional fool..#werey
Re: Jonathan Hands Over Power On May The 28th Not The 29th by baralatie(m): 7:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

yeah!
Re: Jonathan Hands Over Power On May The 28th Not The 29th by bennyzer(m): 7:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
Demdem:
Guy watch your and the words that come out of it coz someday you might hold public office too and be the judge.
Re: Jonathan Hands Over Power On May The 28th Not The 29th by alsina: 7:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
temitemi1:
We will miss u Mr President cry cry kiss. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

U need some drug, u must be out of ur mind. As in u really need help. If at all u r human

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Hands Over Power On May The 28th Not The 29th by ajebuter(f): 7:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
Demdem:

I will wait for your opinion of the 'extremely wise' buhari in just 2 years..

Shebi he is our 'messiah' that will ensure a trouble free, naira-stable, power.stable and economically vibrant country? Abi?

Watching with keen interest...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) / Buhari In Imo: Infrastructure Legacy Projects Of PMB-Led FG In The SE / Yahaya Bello In Voter's Card Multiple Registration Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.