Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,067 members, 7,953,261 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:11 PM

Jonathan Directs Ministries & Parastatals To Submit Hand-Over Notes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Directs Ministries & Parastatals To Submit Hand-Over Notes (20380 Views)

List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport / Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola / Massive Shakeup Awaits Mdas - 38 Parastatals To Be Scrapped. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Directs Ministries & Parastatals To Submit Hand-Over Notes by dridowu: 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
The President has directed all ministries,
departments and agencies to submit their
handover notes to the office of the Secretary to
the Government of the Federation by the 20th of
April.
President Goodluck Jonathan further stressed
that the directive is to ensure a smooth
transition to the next government.
Briefing state house correspondents on the
outcome of Wednesday’s Federal Executive
Council meeting, the Minister of Information, Mrs
Patricia Akwashiki said that the President also
asked the ministers to come up with a list of the
inherited projects.
The Minister further said that President Jonathan
also directed the ministers to submit a list of the
projects that have been executed as well as all
projects initiated by his administration, as well
as on-going or abandoned ones so that he would
have a comprehensive package to hand over.
Mrs Akwashiki added: “This does not mean that
government activities have come to an end as
the government would continue to function until
the hand over date on May 29.”

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/04/15/jonathan-directs-parastatals-to-submit-hand-over-notes/

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Directs Ministries & Parastatals To Submit Hand-Over Notes by dridowu: 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
Countdown officially begins.
Lalasticlala

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Directs Ministries & Parastatals To Submit Hand-Over Notes by sehin79(m): 4:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
yes ooo countdown !!!!!
thank you jona but no thanks if you thief moni as we go probe u oo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Directs Ministries & Parastatals To Submit Hand-Over Notes by sammyj: 4:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
I believe they want this note to enable them quickly identify how to alter and cover up any loopholes that could incriminate this corrupt and clueless administration !!! grin cool tongue

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Directs Ministries & Parastatals To Submit Hand-Over Notes by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
undecided

I REALLY WISH PRESIDENT JONATHAN HAD REASONABLE PEOPLE AROUND HIM DURING HIS REIGN. I FEEL FOR THIS HUMBLE PRESIDENT AND I WISH HE CONTINUE TO WORK WITH BUHARI FOR NIGERIA'S DEVELOPMENT.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan Directs Ministries & Parastatals To Submit Hand-Over Notes by bunmioguns(m): 4:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
that is nice

cant wait for May 29

cool cool

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Directs Ministries & Parastatals To Submit Hand-Over Notes by Ilekeh(f): 4:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ministries and parasites........ to be more accurate.

They'll have nothing to submit but paper trails of how much they've looted.

As for Obanikoro, he can just submit a "I was here" note.

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan Directs Ministries & Parastatals To Submit Hand-Over Notes by Ilekeh(f): 4:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
When will GMB die?

The day after you die.

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Directs Ministries & Parastatals To Submit Hand-Over Notes by SleekyP(m): 4:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
GMB..Loading grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Directs Ministries & Parastatals To Submit Hand-Over Notes by babamadiba(m): 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
I will get dir soon. Ftc things on my mind
Re: Jonathan Directs Ministries & Parastatals To Submit Hand-Over Notes by agatson: 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
WHAT ARE THEY WAITING FOR SINCE?
Re: Jonathan Directs Ministries & Parastatals To Submit Hand-Over Notes by bunmioguns(m): 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
When will GMB die?

INTERNATIONAL MUMU

16 Likes

Re: Jonathan Directs Ministries & Parastatals To Submit Hand-Over Notes by Adultnextdoor(m): 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
let those incompetent ministers hand-over their abandones work to the presidents joor!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Directs Ministries & Parastatals To Submit Hand-Over Notes by niceguy7(m): 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
Yes oo...sharpaly sharpaly no time... grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Directs Ministries & Parastatals To Submit Hand-Over Notes by natureblack(m): 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
You've got to learn to survive a defeat.That's when you develop character.

........ I will never regret the support I gave to Dr Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Directs Ministries & Parastatals To Submit Hand-Over Notes by veekid(m): 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
submit and live jor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Directs Ministries & Parastatals To Submit Hand-Over Notes by steppin: 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
Good man. Best Nigerian president ever!
You'll never be forgotten.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Directs Ministries & Parastatals To Submit Hand-Over Notes by tucky200(m): 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
Thank GOD grin...just can't wait to feel the effect of GMB grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Directs Ministries & Parastatals To Submit Hand-Over Notes by stonemind(f): 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
Gud
Re: Jonathan Directs Ministries & Parastatals To Submit Hand-Over Notes by Drsheddy(m): 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
[i][/i]New Government al the way...
Re: Jonathan Directs Ministries & Parastatals To Submit Hand-Over Notes by Brown1759: 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
God bless Goodluck Jonathan

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Directs Ministries & Parastatals To Submit Hand-Over Notes by Sanchez01: 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
When will GMB die?
[size=15pt]You are a dunce! angry[/size]

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan Directs Ministries & Parastatals To Submit Hand-Over Notes by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
pls i need the mods to move this below link to front
page.this is about my life and my future http:// www.nairaland.com/2257006/urgently-need-nairalanderspls
Re: Jonathan Directs Ministries & Parastatals To Submit Hand-Over Notes by beethoven: 4:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nawa oooo, na so Obanikoro no go even sit down for seat reach 2 months.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Directs Ministries & Parastatals To Submit Hand-Over Notes by AsherStorm(m): 4:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
finally, the looters will dance to the drum...

buy anything you need online from jumia today and pay on delivery... talk to a jumia consultant today for free
www.nairaland.com/2256680/get-all-u-want-cheaply
Re: Jonathan Directs Ministries & Parastatals To Submit Hand-Over Notes by xmich(m): 4:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
Re: Jonathan Directs Ministries & Parastatals To Submit Hand-Over Notes by Rilwayne001: 4:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
The END of the clueless government cool

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Directs Ministries & Parastatals To Submit Hand-Over Notes by kolawole6: 4:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
SleekyP:
GMB..Loading grin
. Story for d God
Re: Jonathan Directs Ministries & Parastatals To Submit Hand-Over Notes by babamadiba(m): 4:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
When will GMB die?
have u forgotten? U guys share the same death date.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Directs Ministries & Parastatals To Submit Hand-Over Notes by notoriousbabe: 4:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
Which notes?him buy book for us?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Congratulates Femi Olukayode..alias FFK / 8 Deadly Security Threats Nigeria Is Facing / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.