Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,651 members, 7,958,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:27 AM

10 Signs You Need To Dump Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs You Need To Dump Him (1854 Views)

When He Tries To Dump You Before Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) / Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN / Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Signs You Need To Dump Him by harrysterol(m): 6:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
At first, a relationship is defined by being in love and thinking you are living in paradise with your very own other half. But then, reality happens. Υou start realising that not everything is as perfect as it seems. Apart from the obvious things that can – or should – lead to a break up, there are some hidden signs that also should ring a bell as soon as you acknowledge them. #LadiesIHateToSeeYouCry. That why am here.

1. You can't be yourself
If you are reluctant to speak about your feelings and thoughts or if you are suppressing your behaviour or in order to please your other half (guy), maybe it is time to move on and find someone who allows you to just be who you are and loves you for exactly that. You can’t pretend to be another person for long, before you completely lose yourself and start feeling depressed. So put an end to it, better sooner than later. #LadiesIHateToSeeYouCry

2  You Have Completely Different Needs And Interests

While you are ready to jump on d next cab and explore an unknown city, he loves sitting on a comfortable chair and read books ,football – weekend after weekend . It is good to have some individual hobbies which keep the relationship interesting, but when the things you love doing and can’t live without are totally different, it will be difficult to work out. #LadiesIHateToSeeYouCry

3 He Is Never There When You Need Him

Had a hard time dealing with a crisis at work,financial issues, a fight with your best friend or even worse, u've lost a loved one. All you want is someone to talk to, cry maybe, listen and help, and you want naturally that someone to be your significant other. If he doesn’t drop everything and run immediately to you in your time of need, he is not worth another minute of your life. #LadiesIHateToSeeYouCry

4 He don't Like Who You Are In This Relationship

The man besides you should always wish you the best features of Life.if you find yourself declining in progress while your true self, the one you were before the relationship, was a happy and optimistic one, then it is probably time to let d person who brings out d worst of you go. Your better self will soon return victorious. #LadiesIHateToSeeYouCry

5 He Is Never The One Who Tries To Arrange A Meeting

In case you stop calling him and organizing a meeting, you would never see him again, because he never shows any sign of making an effort to see you? If so, maybe it is really time to just stop calling him. A man who doesn’t seek out your company and is not trying to spend his time with you, is for sure not worth of your precious time. #LadiesIHateToSeeYouCry

6 He Doesn’t Respect You

Mutual respect is a cornerstone in every relationship. If he acts without considering your feelings or as if you are not a couple at all, than it is best to send him off, in order for you to find someone that does respect you and treat you the way you deserve. Because lack of respect simply only shows lack of love. #LadiesIHateToSeeYouCry

7  He Is Rude

Being polite is one of the most necessary attributes of a person. He doesn’t have to be acting like a lord of course, but some basic knowledge of proper behaviour is a must. If he tends to yell at you for petty reason or is commanding send him off as soon as you see such behaviour . It won’t be long before he starts treating you worse. #LadiesIHateToSeeYouCry

8 You Feel The Need To Be Alone More Often Than You Want To Be With Him

It is natural 4 anybody to need some time for himself from time to time and to not be constantly with his partner. But, if you catch yourself being happier without him than you are around him then it is for sure about time to go separate ways. Same goes if you constantly prefer the company of other people, instead of his. #LadiesIHateToSeeYouCry

9 He Doesn’t Make You Laugh Anymore

When you first started dating, he could make you smile and laugh without even trying. That was something that made you fall in love with him in the first place. But now, laughing together and having a good time has become rarer then a Naira to a dollar … it’s not hard to see that this is not working out and that it needs to be over with. #LadiesIHateToSeeYouCry

10  He Is Bothered By Everything You Do

No matter what you do, he has something to whine about. Your hair, your outfit, what u said to a friend, the way you walk or prepare a meal. Criticism and complaining from A-Z someone that is supposed to lift you up and make u happy? That can’t be right! Maybe he wants to break up with you, but hasn’t the guts to tell you . Do yourself a favor and take action without wasting time. #LadiesIHateToSeeYouCry

Disclaimer
i won't be responsible for any harm if you make a wrong move just that I hate to see ladies cry

My campaign #LadiesIHateToSeeYouCry
Re: 10 Signs You Need To Dump Him by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
11 He doesn't give you money anymore. . . you don't need to tell a naija babe before she runs out of the relationship.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Need To Dump Him by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
YouHateToLadiesCry when were you appointed minister of women affairs?..

1 sign why you shouldn't dump him,

[size=16pt]Nothing!![/size] kai! Wetin u wan see, u 2 like gossip..
Re: 10 Signs You Need To Dump Him by harrysterol(m): 6:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
Abeg if you don take SK stay off firt till your brain relax .this should not go like My 7 mistake about online dating
Re: 10 Signs You Need To Dump Him by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
Amen brotha!! cheesy
Re: 10 Signs You Need To Dump Him by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
10 Singns?
Re: 10 Signs You Need To Dump Him by vjsmiles: 6:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
[size=14pt] and wjen you fvvvking dump him dont come hear crying bananas angry [/size]
Re: 10 Signs You Need To Dump Him by harrysterol(m): 6:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
MzNelly:
10 Singns?
Signs sad
Re: 10 Signs You Need To Dump Him by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
11 he puts u down in the presence of friends (either yours or his)

12 he is in love with his ex

13 he gives attention to ur body more than your words
Re: 10 Signs You Need To Dump Him by harrysterol(m): 6:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
Orijin101:
11 He doesn't give you money anymore. . . you don't need to tell a naija babe before she runs out of the relationship.
another awesome sign
Re: 10 Signs You Need To Dump Him by jhydebaba(m): 6:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
Op, so she is not going to cry when she dumps him?
Re: 10 Signs You Need To Dump Him by jrerico1(m): 6:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
A real man will never hit his queen, rather he uses his strength to build a stronger team..
Re: 10 Signs You Need To Dump Him by SleekyP(m): 6:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
typing....
Re: 10 Signs You Need To Dump Him by harrysterol(m): 6:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
YouHateToLadiesCry when were you appointed minister of women affairs?..

1 sign why you shouldn't dump him,

[size=16pt]Nothing!![/size] kai! Wetin u wan see, u 2 like gossip..
so you love to see ladies cry angry that not fair, human feeling matters considering the fact that ladies are the most fragile objects on earth
Re: 10 Signs You Need To Dump Him by mostHandsome01: 6:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
Oya , somebody, make a counter thread,we guys need to know "10 signs we need to dump her"

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Need To Dump Him by harrysterol(m): 6:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
diddydiva:

Wow awesome especially your 13
Re: 10 Signs You Need To Dump Him by harrysterol(m): 6:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] and wjen you fvvvking dump him dont come hear crying bananas angry [/size]
no one will cry after the miseries in the relationship
Re: 10 Signs You Need To Dump Him by harrysterol(m): 6:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
jhydebaba:
Op, so she is not going to cry when she dumps him?
no crying after the decision
Re: 10 Signs You Need To Dump Him by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
harrysterol:
Wow awesome especially your 13
thanks.
Re: 10 Signs You Need To Dump Him by harrysterol(m): 6:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
jrerico1:
A real man will never hit his queen, rather he uses his strength to build a stronger team..
5 likes
Re: 10 Signs You Need To Dump Him by BabaAlabi: 6:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
Which kain rubbish signs be this? The only sign women understand is that of money. When the money goes, women follow!
Re: 10 Signs You Need To Dump Him by harrysterol(m): 6:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
BabaAlabi:
Which kain rubbish signs be this? The only sign women understand is that of money. When the money goes, women follow!
am not talking about all this chewing gum girls, am talking about ladies who are serious with their lives
Re: 10 Signs You Need To Dump Him by YUNGLURD(m): 6:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
I'm sure the gal won't let go when blinded by love 4 the guy.

This op neva c crazy love sha
Re: 10 Signs You Need To Dump Him by ginawest(f): 6:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
diddydiva:

ur Numba 13 z so ryt..
tenk u for dat tip
Re: 10 Signs You Need To Dump Him by harrysterol(m): 7:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
YUNGLURD:
I'm sure the gal won't let go when blinded by love 4 the guy.

This op neva c crazy love sha
cheesy @crazy love
Re: 10 Signs You Need To Dump Him by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
harrysterol:
so you love to see ladies cry angry that not fair, human feeling matters considering the fact that ladies are the most fragile objects on earth
I guess guys don't cry also. If right hand washes left hand, left hand needs to wash right hand so d 2 hands will be clean. Relationship is a 2 way lane bro..
Re: 10 Signs You Need To Dump Him by harrysterol(m): 7:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
I guess guys don't cry also. If right hand washes left hand, left hand needs to wash right hand so d 2 hands will be clean. Relationship is a 2 way lane bro..
I wasn't bias on my post
Re: 10 Signs You Need To Dump Him by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
harrysterol:
I wasn't bias on my post
I thought as much. Abeg bar-man, 1 bottle of [size=16pt]Orijin[/size] for dis my guy..
Re: 10 Signs You Need To Dump Him by harrysterol(m): 7:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
I thought as much. Abeg bar-man, 1 bottle of [size=16pt]Orijin[/size] for dis my guy..
Abeg make him add pepersoup o grin
Re: 10 Signs You Need To Dump Him by Missmossy(f): 8:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ladies i hate to see you cry grin

I completely agree!
Re: 10 Signs You Need To Dump Him by achinaboy(m): 9:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
this man na woman underwear,,,,,ladies I hate to see u cry,,grow up
Re: 10 Signs You Need To Dump Him by harrysterol(m): 10:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
Missmossy:
Ladies i hate to see you cry grin

I completely agree!
u can't agree on anything less cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys,, Can You Marry A Girl That Is Older Than You?? / 20 Facts About Nigeria Girls. / Konji Or Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.