Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,073 members, 7,828,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] (47959 Views)

Powede Eniola Lawrence Celebrates Her 25th Birthday / Joseph Yobo And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style / Pasuma Presents Daughter A Car On Her 25th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by amokeme(f): 12:30am On Apr 16, 2015
ogaprime:

Two of you, why waste thunders. Why can't you two stay and hug each other and let thunder fire both of you together. You know, hit two mumus with one strike

I think it looks romantic sef....
grin grin grin grin you are not serious
Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by tunshe: 12:33am On Apr 16, 2015
Airforce1:

yeye girl
Keep quoting me up and down

I'm your super star

Nneka123 likes you.
Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by kelvyn7: 12:52am On Apr 16, 2015
shocked shocked
I thought it was only footballers that have football age oo.
I never knew their wives have football age too grin grin
Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by Jace2: 1:15am On Apr 16, 2015
buygala:
They remind me of that Wiz Khalifa's song...

'Black and Yellow' embarassed

They look good sha embarassed

And for all those busybodys who have taken it upon themselves to 'professionally' analyse a happily married woman's age..... IF HER HUSBAND IS COOL WITH HER, THEN WHAT THE FUCCK IS THY BUSINESS? angry

nawooo she be ur sister? Shooo
Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by Ekaka1(m): 1:53am On Apr 16, 2015
LesbianBoy:
Wetin concern me?
As a Lesbian you really should feel threatened that Yobo is taken...yep!!
Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by sexxyg: 2:28am On Apr 16, 2015
25 for where?
Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by toluleke(m): 3:23am On Apr 16, 2015
ogaprime:

Two of you, why waste thunders. Why can't you two stay and hug each other and let thunder fire both of you together. You know, hit two mumus with one strike

I think it looks romantic sef....
TRUE talk ..this one they are displaying love or immaturity here, under 18 children using phone nowadays self..using the god of thunder to play anyhow
Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by toluleke(m): 3:29am On Apr 16, 2015
RaeMystix:

Why do you keep calling yourself a superstar , when you are yet to release a video?. ...No shade...Just asking....So when will you release your album?....Dying to watch it.
tell me you don't always aim high..u ain't reasoning according to your DP.. see yourself as giant even if you aren't like Caleb and ........
Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by RaeMystix: 3:33am On Apr 16, 2015
toluleke:
tell me you don't always aim high..u ain't reasoning according to your DP.. see yourself as giant even if you aren't like Caleb and ........

You honestly aren't making any sense whatsoever ..I tired my best to comprehend, but your comment is far too illogical to understand.
Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by teejah03(m): 5:27am On Apr 16, 2015
money talking ...buddies shaking
Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by Nobody: 5:45am On Apr 16, 2015
Haa.lol.Airforce,your album is not out.And you are using thunder to fire your supporters. . Am thinking how your lyrics will look like.
Airforce1:

Thunder fire you and everything you represent angry
Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by folabayo1(f): 6:02am On Apr 16, 2015
Mayflowa:

25 should be a mature woman ordinarily. I have seen 20 yrs looking as old as yobo's wife. If you visit other climes, you had be amazed what a 13 yrs looks like. It just depends on body type.
yeah u r right
Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by delors(m): 6:31am On Apr 16, 2015
Khalessi:
She's been 25 for the last 30 years as her husband is 34 for the last 40 years.
The thing tire me o...
Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by ATM606: 6:43am On Apr 16, 2015
tongue♌α him no jor....the guy no pure jare kiss
Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by Dodolagos(m): 6:49am On Apr 16, 2015
This Yobo could not qualify for AFCON instead was lazying around doing politics
Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 16, 2015
folabayo1:
If she's 25 then am 14 grin
Congrats on ur new born baby!

Am I missing something , she does look 25ish

And you look older than her.
Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by betty202020(m): 7:13am On Apr 16, 2015
adebisiolumide5:
So?? what's my own... mtchews.. dats y we didn't qualify for AFCON 2015
WHAT BUSINESS HAS HER BIRTHDAY GOT TO DO WITH QUALIFIER MATCH? HOW MANY MONTHS AGO DID THEY LOST THE MATCH? U ARE A HATER, FREE THE BABE. OR U BETTER JOIN SUPPER EAGLES TO QUALIFY IT FOR NAIJA. LOL
Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 16, 2015
Tot the idiot was still campaigning for GEJ about. Fool
Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by fireforfire: 7:23am On Apr 16, 2015
abfany:
She is 25 shocked don't know why I assumed she was older

dey r always in dia "20s" .
Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by adebisiolumide5(m): 7:24am On Apr 16, 2015
betty202020:
WHAT BUSINESS HAS HER BIRTHDAY GOT TO DO WITH QUALIFIER MATCH? HOW MANY MONTHS AGO DID THEY LOST THE MATCH? U ARE A HATER, FREE THE BABE. OR U BETTER JOIN SUPPER EAGLES TO QUALIFY IT FOR NAIJA. LOL

U wanna know?
Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by folabayo1(f): 7:24am On Apr 16, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Am I missing something , she does look 25ish

And you look older than her.
na u sabi o undecided
Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by adebisiolumide5(m): 7:27am On Apr 16, 2015
betty202020:
Woman abi man!!! am not a hater...... #Dont call me that...!!!
Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 16, 2015
Happy birthday babe,pretty as usual.
Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 16, 2015
Georgeray:
baby nurse that knows all!
truth hurts right? U wish she was older than you huh? Old cargo.
Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 16, 2015
KingTom:

You are either a fool for not knowing how to spell doubt or don't angry.
Or a brilliant genius for combining the words excellently! grin
I don't blame you for not understanding typographical error. I only blame those who denied you basic education. Semi-illiterate.
Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 16, 2015
nifton:

Mama Adaeze,tell me more pls.
you prefer to read negative things about her huh? Well she's 25. Deal with it.
Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by KingTom(m): 7:45am On Apr 16, 2015
barrnchedo:
I don't blame you for not understanding typographical error. I only blame those who denied you basic education. Semi-illiterate.
Please read what I wrote, I said you are either a fool or a genius, I gave you the benefit of DOUBT so that you can prove us wrong, yet see what you replied undecided
Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by betty202020(m): 7:59am On Apr 16, 2015
adebisiolumide5:

U wanna know?
YES I WANNA KNW
Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by adebisiolumide5(m): 8:04am On Apr 16, 2015
betty202020:
YES I WANNA KNW

The honey pot is a source of distraction
Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by Prenario: 8:22am On Apr 16, 2015
Beautiful birthday mate n her hubby,April borns rock!
Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by toluleke(m): 9:17am On Apr 16, 2015
RaeMystix:

You honestly aren't making any sense whatsoever ..I (tired*)tried(correct spelling) my best to comprehend, but your comment is far too illogical to understand.

okay I wasn't trying to insult you just correction..alway see yourself at the TOP..this your DP below. I LOVE YOU DP anyways.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) / Matthew Knowles Pulls Seyi Shay's Hair In New Photo / D'banj Carries His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, At Dubai Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.