Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,746 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] (47944 Views)

Powede Eniola Lawrence Celebrates Her 25th Birthday / Joseph Yobo And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style / Pasuma Presents Daughter A Car On Her 25th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by tahyoh24(m): 9:19am On Apr 16, 2015
happy birthday to him
Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by betty202020(m): 9:55am On Apr 16, 2015
adebisiolumide5:

The honey pot is a source of distraction
HAHAHAHAHA. U ARE FUNNY
Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by ernecy(m): 10:33am On Apr 16, 2015
abfany:
She is 25 shocked don't know why I assumed she was older
u don't forget sy na football age, actually age nah.....?

Wait make I check her original birth certificate grin
Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 16, 2015
folabayo1:
na u sabi o undecided

But you do look prettier than her though
Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by adebisiolumide5(m): 11:59am On Apr 16, 2015
betty202020:
HAHAHAHAHA. U ARE FUNNY

Lol thanks ..
Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by folabayo1(f): 12:13pm On Apr 16, 2015
neoapocalypse:

But you do look prettier than her though
see whinning grin thanks anyway
Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
folabayo1:
see whinning grin thanks anyway

I whine thee not
Really I'll pick you over her any day
Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by folabayo1(f): 4:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
neoapocalypse:

I whine thee not
Really I'll pick you over her any day
aww thanks grin
Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by RaeMystix: 5:06pm On Apr 16, 2015
toluleke:
okay I wasn't trying to insult you just correction..alway see yourself at the TOP..this your DP below. I LOVE YOU DP anyways.
Okay!..Thanks.
Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by kodlins(f): 5:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
Don't beef joor. We were same set in Feddy. She is 25!
mogboyelade:
25 indeed. Yobo should be 26 then.
Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
KingTom:
Please read what I wrote, I said you are either a fool or a genius, I gave you the benefit of DOUBT so that you can prove us wrong, yet see what you replied undecided
I hope you know that Primary education is now free? You can ceize the opportunity and enrol. Is it not so absurd that you are one of the very few stark illiterate morons around?
Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
Freemanan:

Zombie sighted
jealousy is not good for you. Agbaya ni you think everybody is as old/wrinkled as you. Old ass.
Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by KingTom(m): 8:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
barrnchedo:
I hope you know that Primary education is now free? You can ceize the opportunity and enrol. Is it not so absurd that you are one of the very few stark illiterate morons around?
Very impressive, you spelt everything right this time, kudos! grin
Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
barrnchedo:
jealousy is not good for you. Agbaya ni you think everybody is as old/wrinkled as you. Old ass.
Ouch, that hurts.
Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by fitinwell: 8:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
When ladies sees rich guys dey tend to claim dat dey are younger... But in the real sense dis same lady with yobo.. In the real world looks 32yrs.
Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by silvia211(f): 12:28am On Apr 20, 2016
25 ke #Husband wil be helping wife 2 lie since 1920

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Matthew Knowles Pulls Seyi Shay's Hair In New Photo / Anita Joseph Declares Alex Is The Most Beautiful Girl From Bbnaija 2018 / Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.