Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,886 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] (47956 Views)

Powede Eniola Lawrence Celebrates Her 25th Birthday / Joseph Yobo And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style / Pasuma Presents Daughter A Car On Her 25th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by ikombe: 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
Begonia:
Adaeze looks good kiss
Yobo is just there. I'm still beefing him angry
haters are liable to die young grin
Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by SlimBrawnie(f): 9:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
Beautiful
Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
Wowzer! She forgot the lower part of her outfit at home but those shoes are lovely...the wearer lovelier
Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by akanoye15: 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
I and my wife look like this, but my wife bleaches grin grin grin grin grin and she will never stop.
Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by ikombe: 9:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
Airforce1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
see as u open mouth like dog after dat babe finish you undecided

1 Like

Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by UnknownT: 9:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
She is prolly that age. Her classmate who was my roommate in UNN then is also 1990

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by doninno(m): 9:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
Yobo no fine oh, upon all d moni c as him dey look d dressing self b like one local village boy wey jst enter lagos
Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
Airforce1:

But why my balls?
Spoilt little rat
grin grin grin grin grin

angry angry cheesy

1 Like

Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by Georgeray: 9:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
barrnchedo:
Adaeze was not allowed to contest for Miss Nigeria in 2007 because she was was 17 and under aged. She turned 18 in 2008 and was allowed to contest, and she won. Why do you think she is above 25? Because she is married with a 6 year old kid and another baby? I don't blame you guys. Even her mother and all her elder ones are very young. Adaeze was born in 1990 if you like you believe, if you like you dounbt.
baby nurse that knows all!
Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by manny4life(m): 9:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
Airforce1 & Nneka123,

Both of you should get a room already... Haba lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by creamylicious(f): 9:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
these young girls sure do know how to make older unmarried girls jealous. this jealousy button refuses to go off! someone help!
Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by Acekidc4(m): 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
Iffahear say She be 25 yrs old!!
Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by KingTom(m): 9:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
barrnchedo:
Adaeze was not allowed to contest for Miss Nigeria in 2007 because she was was 17 and under aged. She turned 18 in 2008 and was allowed to contest, and she won. Why do you think she is above 25? Because she is married with a 6 year old kid and another baby? I don't blame you guys. Even her mother and all her elder ones are very young. Adaeze was born in 1990 if you like you believe, if you like you [size=20pt]dounbt[/size].
You are either a fool for not knowing how to spell doubt or don't angry.
Or a brilliant genius for combining the words excellently! grin

1 Like

Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by smileyz16(m): 9:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
Airforce1:
Joseph Yobo pictured with his hot wife/new mum, Adaeze as they stepped out for her 25th birthday dinner last night April 14th. Happy birthday to her.

https://instagram.com/p/1f2d_RJ-px/
d girl fyn oo...c her brokoto leg
Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by Georgeray: 9:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
Airforce1:

But why my balls?
Spoilt little rat
dont mind her she is still sucking breast
Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by tellwisdom: 9:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
barrnchedo:
Adaeze was not allowed to contest for Miss Nigeria in 2007 because she was was 17 and under aged. She turned 18 in 2008 and was allowed to contest, and she won. Why do you think she is above 25? Because she is married with a 6 year old kid and another baby? I don't blame you guys. Even her mother and all her elder ones are very young. Adaeze was born in 1990 if you like you believe, if you like you dounbt.

Wetin come be our own??

3 Likes

Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by modath(f): 9:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
abfany:
She is 25 shocked don't know why I assumed she was older

Na her "FOOTBALL" age... cool
Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by Missmossy(f): 9:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
Hmmm i reserve my comment grin
Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by nifton(m): 9:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
barrnchedo:
Mama Adaeze,tell me more pls.

4 Likes

Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by Badgers14: 9:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
abfany:

maybe 25 yrs is her football age undecided

1 Like

Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by princessdairies(f): 10:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
Guys she's really 25..stop d beef abeg,nobi evrybody old lyk u tongue

2 Likes

Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by obibanks: 10:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
The girl is actually 25, I remember when she graduated from FGC Enugu in 2006. Because her husband uses football age doesn't mean she'll also claim football age

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by groundnutoil(m): 10:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
Begonia:
Adaeze looks good kiss
Yobo is just there. I'm still beefing him angry
so na u im leave go for adaeze chai sorry pls forgive him and wish well dnt worry u wud find mr nice guy soon

1 Like

Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
abfany:
tooh, i think sey only me. she actually looks older
Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by serege(m): 10:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
mogboyelade:
25 indeed. Yobo should be 26 then.
Beef grin
Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
barrnchedo:
you don dey press P
Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by fergieboy: 10:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
cool

Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
This man should please stop shopping in Aba..... Hian
Re: Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] by vislabraye(m): 10:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
Airforce1:
Joseph Yobo pictured with his hot wife/new mum, Adaeze as they stepped out for her 25th birthday dinner last night April 14th. Happy birthday to her.

https://instagram.com/p/1f2d_RJ-px/

25th birthday ?? This girlmdon tey nah. NA lie joor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Actress Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Husband ( Adorable Photo) / Okorocha's Ist Daughter, Uloma With Her Husband And Kids / Singer 9ice Goes On Dreadlocks (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.