Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Photo: Meet The Mami Water People From Osun Oshogbo - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Photo: Meet The Mami Water People From Osun Oshogbo (95455 Views)

Photos From The Osun Oshogbo Festival / Why Do Black People In Africa Tend To Marry People From Their Tribe / Traditional Wedding Custom Of Akuapem People From Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Meet The Mami Water People From Osun Oshogbo by Phinagold(f): 10:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
garriboy:

And wat do u think u just did?
i have not commented on the post
Re: Photo: Meet The Mami Water People From Osun Oshogbo by thexzy(m): 10:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
So, these are women created by God....Just see what they have turned themselves into....May God help us oo
Re: Photo: Meet The Mami Water People From Osun Oshogbo by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
This is real funny. Super powers? Why don't they use the super powers to make money materialize from thin air. Or beta still, teleport to CBN hard room and pack currencies as they wish. Or if CBN go too hard, they could teleport to a community bank, make themselves invisible and cart away cash. Why beg for donations? grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Meet The Mami Water People From Osun Oshogbo by RomanceLander(f): 10:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
Disappointed!
Duhh I was expecting to see a supernatural being
Re: Photo: Meet The Mami Water People From Osun Oshogbo by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
Moana:
Im a mami water too.

Like my post now and someone will give u $100 tomorrow.

abegi use Ur power to borrow just #5m. from any bank dis night so u dash me tomorrow morning. I really need it
Re: Photo: Meet The Mami Water People From Osun Oshogbo by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
Moana:
Im a mami water too.

Like my post now and someone will give u $100 tomorrow.

abegi use Ur power to borrow just #5m. from any bank dis night so u dash me tomorrow morning. I really need it tomorrow
sexyseun:
Who i dey see so? shocked
Frm Left to Right--- Mama bisiriyu, Iya awon boys, A.K.A mummy backflip and Aunty Onirebe
wetin una dey find for this zones again? Una sabi waka waka ooo, all d way from igando, to itire and ojuelegba... kaiiiiiii
I comment my reserve ooo, i dey go sleep.. mummy awon boys, na me ooo, skinny seun lomo.... BR

wetin u take skinny seun lomo.
Re: Photo: Meet The Mami Water People From Osun Oshogbo by Ephemmm: 10:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
silverdam:
Talking from experience, Honestly, I used to call all these things superstitions but believe me not all of them are superstitions, some are so real.

Anything is possible, we shouldn't doubt all these things we hear or see, strange things are happening in this world. I guess westernisation, education and religion has eaten up so many youths of these days that they hardly believe in anything supernatural.

What most of us believe in is how to have sex, how to make quick money and all these vanity upon vanity things.

Its an odd world!!!

Really? Buy you forgot to point out that the same civilization has made them too to become professional beggars too.
Re: Photo: Meet The Mami Water People From Osun Oshogbo by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
NobleAky:
according to ur profile pix, the tissue of ur milk factory is getting weaker and the container pointing seriously at the ground. Why?

are u related to wicked wike.

men u 're wicked...
Re: Photo: Meet The Mami Water People From Osun Oshogbo by millionboi(m): 10:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
Khalessi:
I was expecting to see tails.....
nd beautiful face
Re: Photo: Meet The Mami Water People From Osun Oshogbo by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
NobleAky:
according to ur profile pix, the tissue of ur milk factory is getting weaker and the container pointing seriously at the ground. Why?

are u related to wicked wike.

men u 're wicked...

wowwwwww
Re: Photo: Meet The Mami Water People From Osun Oshogbo by legendsilver(m): 11:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
silverdam:
Talking from experience, Honestly, I used to call all these things superstitions but believe me not all of them are superstitions, some are so real.

Anything is possible, we shouldn't doubt all these things we hear or see, strange things are happening in this world. I guess westernisation, education and religion has eaten up so many youths of these days that they hardly believe in anything supernatural.

What most of us believe in is how to have sex, how to make quick money and all these vanity upon vanity things.

Its an odd world!!!
Meet one of them here. Am so sure u are a part of the water lineage
Re: Photo: Meet The Mami Water People From Osun Oshogbo by MymothersKeeper(f): 11:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
I'm from oshogbo & this is real. Osun Oshogbo festival is every August . Loads of members pair up and collect donations till July ending.
They can interpret dreams, predict your baby gender or bless you with baby if your womb is blocked. They can change a baby's destiny, they can avert destinies or accident .
They have items to fight witches & hate evil doers.
They can put you under 'protection'
if I wasnt a Christian & forced to follow an African religion I will be a Yemoja
You donate to them in return .
my gran is one she use to sing:
Gbomi f'omo l'erun oluweri Yeye Osun
Yemoja oluweri maa gb'ojo!
Meaning Oluweri the water goddess knows before it falls.
They get their power from the sea.
How to get initiated: pick a random ring on a river bank and wear it 3 nights , you are in lol or attend an initiation.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Meet The Mami Water People From Osun Oshogbo by absoluteSuccess: 11:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
zees:
hmm
I hold your hand and I say right now baby please, manage this $10 million. I am dreaming about your reaction, so you can live your dream.
Re: Photo: Meet The Mami Water People From Osun Oshogbo by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
NobleAky:
[s]according to ur profile pix, the tissue of ur milk factory is getting weaker and the container pointing seriously at the ground. Why[/s]?

Y dont u tell me since u aint got nothing better to do smiley
Re: Photo: Meet The Mami Water People From Osun Oshogbo by kinglekan: 11:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
Lala247:

Y dont u tell me since u aint got nothing better to do smiley

Lalacious so dis is whr u are? I have been searching all over NL for u. smiley
Re: Photo: Meet The Mami Water People From Osun Oshogbo by Nazeeboy(m): 11:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
darnley16:
Abeg make I hear word, just like the white witches that said Jonathan would win, where are those modafuckers now ehn?
u blame dem ni? No be dollars wey dem collect.
Re: Photo: Meet The Mami Water People From Osun Oshogbo by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
kinglekan:

Lalacious so dis is whr u are? I have been searching all over NL for u. smiley

Really undecided
Re: Photo: Meet The Mami Water People From Osun Oshogbo by kinglekan: 11:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
Lala247:

Really undecided

Yeah hun!! Why d face?? Did I do somefin wrng?
Re: Photo: Meet The Mami Water People From Osun Oshogbo by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
~ Wow ....my state ...

They are only osun worshippers not Mami water or mermaids.. whoever uploaded that sshit is just so retardedd O.P ..

Oluweri Magodo is the closest thing to mermaid in Yoruba folklore. .and maybe osun herself ....

and yes..these people do have supernatural powers..

one time I saw one of em' disappear live..no film trick grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Meet The Mami Water People From Osun Oshogbo by mozele(m): 11:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
sexyseun:
Who i dey see so? shocked
Frm Left to Right--- Mama bisiriyu, Iya awon boys, A.K.A mummy backflip and Aunty Onirebe
wetin una dey find for this zones again? Una sabi waka waka ooo, all d way from igando, to itire and ojuelegba... kaiiiiiii
I comment my reserve ooo, i dey go sleep.. mummy awon boys, na me ooo, skinny seun lomo.... BR

E be like say you set follow join.
Re: Photo: Meet The Mami Water People From Osun Oshogbo by mattkelly: 11:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
silverdam:

Its an odd world!!!

Oya give me evidence that they are real..A factual evidence not all these cock and bull stories

1 Like

Re: Photo: Meet The Mami Water People From Osun Oshogbo by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
kinglekan:

Yeah hun!! Why d face?? Did I do somefin wrng?

No just a bit irritable today lol its not u
Re: Photo: Meet The Mami Water People From Osun Oshogbo by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nneka123:
Where are the Mermaids?

~ See one here ....

Re: Photo: Meet The Mami Water People From Osun Oshogbo by kinglekan: 11:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
Lala247:

No just a bit irritable today lol its not u

Ok hun. Try to cheer up. smiley
Re: Photo: Meet The Mami Water People From Osun Oshogbo by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
silverdam:

Its an odd world!!!

~ Mermaids are not real dude ...

Very Hungry, tired and sex-starved sailors hallucinated and thought they saw very beautiful women that had fish tails after spending so many months on sea, whereas they weren't really seeing anything..
that's was what started the whole mermaid story in the first place ...

1 Like

Re: Photo: Meet The Mami Water People From Osun Oshogbo by favourelisha(m): 11:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
This are what the bible called the false prophets,diviners/enchanters looking for the faithless to deceive for a temporary power not the real ultimate POWER(GOD)...
Re: Photo: Meet The Mami Water People From Osun Oshogbo by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
kinglekan:

Ok hun. Try to cheer up. smiley

We'll see
Re: Photo: Meet The Mami Water People From Osun Oshogbo by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ See one here ....

Lol see ur pic see Op pic which one resemble mermaid lol
Re: Photo: Meet The Mami Water People From Osun Oshogbo by kinglekan: 11:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
Lala247:

We'll see

Aite dear or u cld sleep it off. smiley
Re: Photo: Meet The Mami Water People From Osun Oshogbo by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
favourelisha:
This are what the bible called the false prophets,diviners/enchanters looking for the faithless to deceive for a temporary power not the real ultimate POWER(GOD)...

~ Can you please sshut the ffuck up about the bible here.

what do you know asides what you were taught in Sunday school?

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Meet The Mami Water People From Osun Oshogbo by nosike3(m): 11:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
silverdam:

Its an odd world!!!
N the gayy idõït has an opinion sad odd world we really have! When a ¶enis containing vessel seeks the comfort of another Pëñis! FÔolísh Boý

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? / Strange Scenes From Coronation Of Oba In Benin Kingdom. / Real Hausa Native Names And Their Meanings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.