Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Can A Real Born Again Girl(+prayer Worrior) Be Romantic?? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can A Real Born Again Girl(+prayer Worrior) Be Romantic?? (30553 Views)

Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" / Can A Real Born Again Christian Go For Court Wedding? / To Be Born-again: 6 Practical Signs Of Repentance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Real Born Again Girl(+prayer Worrior) Be Romantic?? by cbrass(m): 9:40am On Apr 16, 2015
Krystalxxx:
Don't you want a decent robot? Why would you care if she's romantic or not?

are you born again too?
Re: Can A Real Born Again Girl(+prayer Worrior) Be Romantic?? by toluwalore(f): 9:49am On Apr 16, 2015
slowice:
One can't underestimate the benefit of getting married to a born again girl. The spiritual support she'll give her husband and family is priceless, but sometimes I kinda wonder if her very spiritual side won't end up creating less affection and make the marriage less fun(romance-less) in the long run.

Which could be part of reason why guys are not very comfortable with marrying born again girls...

Your thoughts will be very much appreciated. undecided
I do not think spirituality has anything to do with being romantic or not. In my opinion, being romantic has a lot to do with upbringing, environment and being able to learn and adjust to the need of your partner.

1 Like

Re: Can A Real Born Again Girl(+prayer Worrior) Be Romantic?? by Stanley4E(m): 10:09am On Apr 16, 2015
SPIRITUALITY DOES NOT CANCEL OUT SEXUALITY

....remember that Man after God's Heart in the Bible and His Son wink...... you know the rest. they were even the most successful and closest people to God (i.e highly spiritual) but still it didn't cancel their romanticism tongue

.............................searching for Song of Songs to study now and... cheesy..........
Re: Can A Real Born Again Girl(+prayer Worrior) Be Romantic?? by Rockstar2014(m): 10:53am On Apr 16, 2015
Never, they can be so boring in relationship and even in marriage.
Re: Can A Real Born Again Girl(+prayer Worrior) Be Romantic?? by wiZbanky(m): 11:26am On Apr 16, 2015
Khalessi:
Can a cow pass through the eye of a needle?
...with God all things are possible
Re: Can A Real Born Again Girl(+prayer Worrior) Be Romantic?? by ibk4luv(m): 11:47am On Apr 16, 2015
The question should be that will she be romantic during courtship or just dating before marriage as she no go agree 4 so many things

my opinion
Re: Can A Real Born Again Girl(+prayer Worrior) Be Romantic?? by bababuff(m): 12:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
SlimBrawnie:
Proudly born again and so romantic;only to my husband sha.... The guy go enjoy me wella. Spirituality shouldn't act as an impediment to your love life.

Words!!! A lot of people are born again for mouth.

Am not saying its not possible, but most true born again women (even men) can not combine the two.
You have to decrease one to increase the other (more spirituality less sexuality).
Re: Can A Real Born Again Girl(+prayer Worrior) Be Romantic?? by Alphafrank: 1:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
jerumax:
Bros please check out the songs of solomon, e dey bible.
Understand me bro,
i already defined romance the right way,"Showing care in an innovative way that wows ur spouse",what am tryna drive at is that the word romance is nt rightly defined,hence the confusion,
The book of songs of sol reveals a intimacy as it shld be with husband and wife,JESUS and his church,there was however no place it was outrightly called "ROMANCE".So define romance urself and lets knw what u think.....
i however stand to be corrected
Re: Can A Real Born Again Girl(+prayer Worrior) Be Romantic?? by FEAO1985(m): 1:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
the problem with people especially africans is taking religion too seriously.

The only objective of religion and politics is to divide and conquer.
Re: Can A Real Born Again Girl(+prayer Worrior) Be Romantic?? by ixora3(f): 2:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
Fourwinds:
see u. person wey don dey starve of sex since all dese years what do u expect. if e do am before marriage una go say na sin. now he is legally married. Tell d guy I say make e carry go.
so make him kill d gal becos he don marry am
Re: Can A Real Born Again Girl(+prayer Worrior) Be Romantic?? by Fourwinds: 9:06pm On Apr 16, 2015
ixora3:
so make him kill d gal becos he don marry am
d girl no go die .dem dey rest after each round. for now d man go dey pound d thing well well but later e go reduce

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Letter Addressed To Pope Containing Bullets Intercepted / Brands, companies celebrate Easter with Creative designs (Photos) / Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.