Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) (79067 Views)

All Relationship Will Go Complicated Dis September because Of This (photo). / At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (photo) / 8 Signs Your Relationship Will Last Forever. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) by Slimzjoe(m): 7:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ephemmm:

What is wrong in it? if some 'son of bastards' could put their mouth and tongue inside pussy, how much more is a clean toe? tongue tongue tongue tongue

Lol....its Different na... Haba!!
Re: Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) by Liverpoolfc(m): 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
As a male, I will not allow a lady to do dt to me. do it to me in the dream and get fired during the day
Re: Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) by slimfit22(f): 8:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
This is mammy water catching her prey o. God forbid bad thing
Re: Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) by sirbegojay(m): 8:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
I dont see anything meaningful she is doing....

Pheww....this thread make FP....

Smh
Re: Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
That is Mouth Gig no b foot gig cheesy
they are all done with mouth na
Re: Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 18, 2015
Saimeritus:
they are all done with mouth na
cheesy yea i know
Re: Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) by Godmystrength: 9:45pm On Apr 18, 2015
Not even in marriage!!!!!!!!
Re: Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) by SangoCrusader: 9:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
Spicylate:
at never stage.

You with your hairy armpits, you get boyfriend? shocked
Re: Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) by Spicylate(f): 10:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
SangoCrusader:

You with your hairy armpits, you get boyfriend? shocked
its a good thing you clicked. so is your question a compliment or curiosity in disguise?
Re: Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) by SangoCrusader: 11:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
Spicylate:

its a good thing you clicked. so is your question a compliment or curiosity in disguise?

Both

All I am saying is that, if woh woh babe like you get bobo, you should be sucking his toes 24/7...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) by ademoladeji(m): 8:04am On Apr 20, 2015
Herzumpther:
Babe I can't o grin I'm being very honest I can't.

Wait o, is this a new form of pedicure around? cheesy

Lol
Pedicure ko, Pedigree ni
Re: Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 20, 2015
ademoladeji:

Lol
Pedicure ko, Pedigree ni
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) by Spicylate(f): 11:51am On Apr 20, 2015
SangoCrusader:

Both

All I am saying is that, if woh woh babe like you get bobo, you should be sucking his toes 24/7...
ok fine dude..but i wouldnt do that.
Re: Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) by MRBrownJ: 12:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
the responses on this thread had me laughing real hard....... but lets be real for a minute: what is life for if your woman cant even suck your toes?!

now, i MBJ will suck a "clean" women's toe without a problem BUT i can fully understand why a 9ja person wouldnt do it. some people out there have been walking barefoot all their lives, sucking on such person's toes might injure your mouth or have you catch some deadly diseases.
Re: Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) by ohzi(f): 6:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
never
Re: Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) by suzzy16(f): 1:32pm On May 30, 2015
Why should I lick his leg becos I love him,God forbid
Re: Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) by suzzy16(f): 1:34pm On May 30, 2015
adanduka:
Olosho things.
abi o,all for money
Re: Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) by suzzy16(f): 1:36pm On May 30, 2015
Saimeritus:
But una dey give Mouth Gig...Naija girls pretending since 430BC
lol
Re: Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) by geni340(f): 9:47pm On Jun 06, 2015
afterall d time ive spent on this food, i cant believe i'll hv 2 pour d food away just bcus i opened this thread. op, U no try at all..
Re: Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) by Nobody: 12:22am On May 31, 2019
My dad rates this animation very fresh dude

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public / Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl / I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.