Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Was She Just Unfortunate? Or Was She Digging For Footballer Gold?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was She Just Unfortunate? Or Was She Digging For Footballer Gold?? (977 Views)

End Time As Little Boy Caught Digging Hands In A Lady Private Part [18+only] / Am Scared,she Just Gives it To Me No Strings Attached. / PICS: When a Girl Is a PHD Holder In Gold Digging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was She Just Unfortunate? Or Was She Digging For Footballer Gold?? by cutepaul(m): 8:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
[b]Fellow NLers this happened back then wen I was in school! There's was this very cute pretty girl in my department! Ifeoma(not her real name) Ifeoma wasn't really the notorious type nor was she outwardly flirty. Anyways straight to the chase.....I was in one of the make shift bukas eating wen this brown coloured murano jeep drove in and parked ....out came this tall handsome young man ....there was sudden shuffle and movement as babes made beeline dives for there bags and make ups.......omo see packaging and repackaging......well the guy walked in and it happened he came to visit Ifeoma......trust departmental babes na from that day tongues started wagging I even over heard one girl calling someone and asking how much a murano jeep cost......all we heard was that they just met and the guy was a footballer shuo........even after the field school exercise he always visited her hostel with assorted cars and bearing expensive gifts........sha three months down the line they got engaged and were scheduled to wed the following month but Unfortunately for ifeoma her mom kicked the bucket two weeks to the wedding........rumors started flying tongues wagging and all that! Everyone was waiting to know the next line of action .....well they went ahead with the wedding as planned......everything seemed fishy to me from the onset so I excused myself and didn't attend..... wen our representatives returned I even asked if they had signed autographs from Wayne Rooney or David Beckham na as the hubby na footballer na.....who sai!!!! What can I say ....few months after the wedding the hubby supposedly sold the murano and the Lexus ....the fancy treatments stopped no more expensive gifts....and Ifeoma had taken in..........she gave birth still hoping that one day the luxuries would return .. Last I heard was that they are now separated .......some guys even joked that she was the subject of a betting game between the guy and his friends.....others said she was just unfortunate.......and a few said she should have taken her mothers demise as a sign and called off the wedding......Some simply said it serves her right for digging for footballing gold......
Cc farano ishilove[/b]
Re: Was She Just Unfortunate? Or Was She Digging For Footballer Gold?? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
undecided
Re: Was She Just Unfortunate? Or Was She Digging For Footballer Gold?? by jascon1(m): 9:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
I just say make I wave my Nigerian flag
Re: Was She Just Unfortunate? Or Was She Digging For Footballer Gold?? by iceberylin(m): 9:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
A man falls doesn't mean he stand...

Nigerianz and hate..
Re: Was She Just Unfortunate? Or Was She Digging For Footballer Gold?? by vjsmiles: 9:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
[size=14pt] so how do we correlate with this piece?.... [/size]
Re: Was She Just Unfortunate? Or Was She Digging For Footballer Gold?? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
So, after all these ramblings, what is your point?

Can't even believe I read the whole of that _shit.
Re: Was She Just Unfortunate? Or Was She Digging For Footballer Gold?? by UnknownT: 9:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
Why are you copying Farano and Ishilove, do they look like your coursemate Ifeoma? Will we say anything that will make the murano and lexus reappear?

Infact you deserve a ban for 'disturbing' our ever busy moderators with this post grin

2 Likes

Re: Was She Just Unfortunate? Or Was She Digging For Footballer Gold?? by falconey(m): 9:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
hmmmmm you made a statement quite right. I don't even know why I comment.
Re: Was She Just Unfortunate? Or Was She Digging For Footballer Gold?? by Godmother(f): 9:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
Lolz at the comments above me.

@OP
The guy having money is just happenstance. We don't know the real reason the marriage broke-up. Maybe they just werentcompatible or enduring enough to work out their issues
Re: Was She Just Unfortunate? Or Was She Digging For Footballer Gold?? by LegenduryNueLs: 9:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
FP??

Incase grin
Re: Was She Just Unfortunate? Or Was She Digging For Footballer Gold?? by dayodare49o: 10:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
cutepaul:
[b]Fellow NLers this happened back then wen I was in school! There's was this very cute pretty girl in my department! Ifeoma(not her real name) Ifeoma wasn't really the notorious type nor was she outwardly flirty. Anyways straight to the chase.....I was in one of the make shift bukas eating wen this brown coloured murano jeep drove in and parked ....out came this tall handsome young man ....there was sudden shuffle and movement as babes made beeline dives for there bags and make ups.......omo see packaging and repackaging......well the guy walked in and it happened he came to visit Ifeoma......trust departmental babes na from that day tongues started wagging I even over heard one girl calling someone and asking how much a murano jeep cost......all we heard was that they just met and the guy was a footballer shuo........even after the field school exercise he always visited her hostel with assorted cars and bearing expensive gifts........sha three months down the line they got engaged and were scheduled to wed the following month but Unfortunately for ifeoma her mom kicked the bucket two weeks to the wedding........rumors started flying tongues wagging and all that! Everyone was waiting to know the next line of action .....well they went ahead with the wedding as planned......everything seemed fishy to me from the onset so I excused myself and didn't attend..... wen our representatives returned I even asked if they had signed autographs from Wayne Rooney or David Beckham na as the hubby na footballer na.....who sai!!!! What can I say ....few months after the wedding the hubby supposedly sold the murano and the Lexus ....the fancy treatments stopped no more expensive gifts....and Ifeoma had taken in..........she gave birth still hoping that one day the luxuries would return .. Last I heard was that they are now separated .......some guys even joked that she was the subject of a betting game between the guy and his friends.....others said she was just unfortunate.......and a few said she should have taken her mothers demise as a sign and called off the wedding......Some simply said it serves her right for digging for footballing gold......
Cc farano ishilove[/b]
Well footballing is a contract Job sometimes it falls out of hand. After all, if you were in her shoes you will do same.

(1) (Reply)

A Message To All Single Ladies / What Have You Achieved And Still To Achieve From Nairaland / This Morning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.