Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

SERIOUS ALERTS: Imminent Rapture Visions And Messages ( JANUARY 2015 Till Date) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SERIOUS ALERTS: Imminent Rapture Visions And Messages ( JANUARY 2015 Till Date) (9335 Views)

Full-blown Sharia Law Imminent, CAN Raises Alarm / Christ's Return Is Imminent / Prophet TB Joshua: “Why I Can’t Stop Tragic Visions When I See Them” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SERIOUS ALERTS: Imminent Rapture Visions And Messages ( JANUARY 2015 Till Date) by LordReed(m): 8:07pm On Nov 06, 2018
annyplenty:

Afraid of what and who?

Afraid of saying what you wanted to say. It really shouldn’t matter what you imagine I would say about it.
Re: SERIOUS ALERTS: Imminent Rapture Visions And Messages ( JANUARY 2015 Till Date) by annyplenty(m): 7:37pm On Jan 11, 2019
Jesus is coming. Stay ready in repentance and holiness
Re: SERIOUS ALERTS: Imminent Rapture Visions And Messages ( JANUARY 2015 Till Date) by annyplenty(m): 6:34pm On Mar 22, 2019
Stay ready. He is coming.
Re: SERIOUS ALERTS: Imminent Rapture Visions And Messages ( JANUARY 2015 Till Date) by annyplenty(m): 5:51pm On May 07, 2019
JESUS is coming. Stay ready in absolute repentance and holiness.
Re: SERIOUS ALERTS: Imminent Rapture Visions And Messages ( JANUARY 2015 Till Date) by annyplenty(m): 7:13am On Jun 06, 2019
All signs clearly point to His coming.
Re: SERIOUS ALERTS: Imminent Rapture Visions And Messages ( JANUARY 2015 Till Date) by annyplenty(m): 5:20pm On Jul 26, 2019
Mathew 24: 33

33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

All the signs have manifested. Stay ready.
Re: SERIOUS ALERTS: Imminent Rapture Visions And Messages ( JANUARY 2015 Till Date) by annyplenty(m): 10:56am On Aug 07, 2019
Stay ready at all times.

1 Like

Re: SERIOUS ALERTS: Imminent Rapture Visions And Messages ( JANUARY 2015 Till Date) by annyplenty(m): 5:39pm On Oct 04, 2019
The Lord showed me a brief vision of the horror of great tribulation, some days ago.

It is more horrorful that horror film.

Escape with Jesus while it is not late.

1 Like

Re: SERIOUS ALERTS: Imminent Rapture Visions And Messages ( JANUARY 2015 Till Date) by annyplenty(m): 3:53pm On Oct 22, 2019
Vision of the Sign of The Coming of the Lord, Jesus Christ, Appearing in the Sky
In the early hour of Tuesday, October 22, 2019, between 7a.m and 8a.m Nigerian time, I had dream which pointed to the imminent and urgent return of our Lord, Jesus Christ.

I dreamt that I was in an open air prayer meeting or possibly a crusade. The man of God leading the crusade made an announcement that the Lord Jesus Christ is now about to return and so every one of us present at the crusade should close our eyes and pray.

We closed our eyes and began to pray. Immediately we finished the prayers, the sky changed. The following words ‘Jesus Crusade’ was written across the sky. After that, ‘Jesus is coming’ was also written across the sky in quick succession. After the second display in the sky, everybody continued looking towards the sky with great anxiety.

After ‘Jesus is coming’ was written in the sky, then the sign of his coming appeared in the sky. It was one bright light that pierced through the dark sky from one side of the sky. Immediately, I realized it was the sign of His coming. I quickly stretched my two hands up towards heaven, looking upwards, and praying that he should remember me and take me with him as I beheld the sign of his coming.

Every other people around also noticed it was the sign of his coming that had appeared. There was commotion everywhere but I concentrated looking towards the heaven praying that he should remember me and take me with him.

The dream ended.
Mathew 24:30
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Luke 21:27-28
27And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
The Lord, Jesus Christ is coming. Stay ready in absolute repentance, righteousness and holiness.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: SERIOUS ALERTS: Imminent Rapture Visions And Messages ( JANUARY 2015 Till Date) by finalboss(m): 10:13pm On Oct 22, 2019
cheesy grin this one is still waiting for rapture
Re: SERIOUS ALERTS: Imminent Rapture Visions And Messages ( JANUARY 2015 Till Date) by annyplenty(m): 7:22pm On Dec 20, 2019
Dream of Stars Falling Down From The Sky and Inherent Interpretations/Messages

The Dream
In the early hours of Monday, the 9th December, 2019, Nigerian time, I had a revelation about stars falling down from the sky.

In the dream, I was at a location at night. Suddenly, I looked up at the sky and saw a group of stars that formed a recognizable pattern. The pattern formed by the constellation was of an interest to me and as such was looking at the pattern keenly.

Suddenly, a few among the stars fell down on earth. The falling down of the few stars from the constellation caused the striking pattern I was watching to change. And I became disturbed because stars fell down from sky right under my watch. I quickly called the attention of people around me to it that some stars had fallen down from the sky to the earth.

I pointed to the constellation from which the stars had fallen down and we all looked at the direction. While we looked on, yet suddenly, very many stars from the sky began to fall down like rain on earth. I saw the direction the stars were falling to but I could not guess what country or location that would correspond to by the time they would hit the earth.

As I was wondering, I began to hear some people said, ‘Indonesia’, ‘Indonesia’. The dream ended.

For the Full Interpretation and Messages of The Dream, Click Here.
Re: SERIOUS ALERTS: Imminent Rapture Visions And Messages ( JANUARY 2015 Till Date) by annyplenty(m): 12:08pm On Feb 01, 2020
Distress of Nations, perplexity of people are the signs of the hour.
Re: SERIOUS ALERTS: Imminent Rapture Visions And Messages ( JANUARY 2015 Till Date) by annyplenty(m): 5:33pm On Mar 13, 2020
Seek to understand the time we are living in.

1 Like

Re: SERIOUS ALERTS: Imminent Rapture Visions And Messages ( JANUARY 2015 Till Date) by annyplenty(m): 9:17pm On Apr 25, 2020
We are living in the time of snare. open your spiritual eyes not to enter into one.
Re: SERIOUS ALERTS: Imminent Rapture Visions And Messages ( JANUARY 2015 Till Date) by johnw47: 2:57am On Apr 26, 2020
annyplenty:
Urgent and Important Notice:

Since the beginning of the year, 2015, The Lord, Jesus Christ, has been giving us a series of urgent and consistent messages that rapture is imminent.

annyplenty:

THE GREAT TRIBULATION HAS BEGUN. RAPTURE IS IMMINENT!

In the early hours of Tuesday, 17th March, 2015, Nigerian time, I had, in a dream, this urgent and important message that The Great Tribulation has begun and that the rapture of the bride of Christ- the true believers that have been washed in the blood of Jesus Christ and are living a holy and righteous life is imminent.

Dictionary

imminent

adjective

about to happen

"they were in imminent danger of being swept away"

there are so many false teachers in the world that are seeing false visions-false dreams-
giving false predictions-making false prophecies-claiming to have words from God

Jesus Christ will definately return at some time, and perhaps soon, but those who think they have special knowledge
and making the same false predictions etc.year after year, make themselves to be fools, and worse

your message and dream above is clearly not from the Lord Jesus Christ as you said it was
Re: SERIOUS ALERTS: Imminent Rapture Visions And Messages ( JANUARY 2015 Till Date) by bigfrancis21: 3:14am On Apr 26, 2020
annyplenty:
Urgent and Important Notice:

Since the beginning of the year, 2015, The Lord, Jesus Christ, has been giving us a series of urgent and consistent messages that rapture is imminent. Because of the seriousness and urgencies of these messages, we are quickly posting the messages. Similar messages have also been confirmed to other children of God.

As we continue to await His return, new messages that the Lord, Jesus Christ, will give to us about His imminent return will be posted in this, by His grace. In other words, the newest message will be posted as a reply to this thread. We advise that you visit this page regularly to see if there is a new message about imminent coming of The Lord. You can also read the messages here

The major message of the alert will be used as the header in the reply and then the detail message or vision will come after it. The first message comes right here.

THE TIME TO RECEIVE THE MARK OF THE BEAST HAS COME

On Friday, 16th January, 2015, I was in a worship session on my knees. My eyes were closed and I was Praising God. Then, a vision was brought to while I still in the worship mode. In the vision, I saw a woman. She was pointing her finger to her forehead and signaling at me to look at the forehead but I did not understand what message she was trying to pass across to me.

The second time, she pointed her finger to her forehead for me to see. Then suddenly I was made to understand in my spirit that the woman was trying to tell me that the time to receive the mark of the beast in the foreheads has come.Then, the vision was taken away and I continue with my worship.

Revelation 13:16-18
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

JESUScoming

I know you are entitled to your religious beliefs but I can tell you with 1000% certainty that the so called rapture teaching is false and this earth you and I are in temporarily will be around for at least another thousands of years to come. If you step out of your ingrained religious beliefs for a second and imagine yourself looking at earth from above, you’ll see the bigger picture and the universal purpose of life on earth and understand that earth was created as a playground where we souls come to play, learn and grow, and when you realize this only then would have attained true spiritual awakening.

Always remember that life exists on other planets in our galaxy not only on earth.

Life on earth is only but temporary amnesia. We forget our true origins for a while and act like the physical world that we are in is real for the meantime. Some souls while on temporary earthly sojourn get carried away by false man-made religious teachings and do not realize this until after death and the veil of forgetfulness has been lifted off. This is deep if you truly understand what I mean.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SERIOUS ALERTS: Imminent Rapture Visions And Messages ( JANUARY 2015 Till Date) by orunto27: 9:19am On Apr 26, 2020
Man is Satan 666
Man is Wicked 666
Only God is Righteous.
Emulate Jesus and you will be Righteous too.
Re: SERIOUS ALERTS: Imminent Rapture Visions And Messages ( JANUARY 2015 Till Date) by annyplenty(m): 1:19pm On Jun 08, 2020
orunto27:
Man is Satan 666

Man is Wicked 666

Only God is Righteous.

Emulate Jesus and you will be Righteous too.

Amen. God bless you.
Re: SERIOUS ALERTS: Imminent Rapture Visions And Messages ( JANUARY 2015 Till Date) by annyplenty(m): 12:21am On Sep 11, 2020
Jesus Christ is coming. Stay ready.
Re: SERIOUS ALERTS: Imminent Rapture Visions And Messages ( JANUARY 2015 Till Date) by bigfrancis21: 4:59am On Sep 11, 2020
annyplenty:
Jesus Christ is coming. Stay ready.

Lol it amazes me when I see fanatics like you. Rapture is a false theology. This planet earth and other 7 planets in our galaxy are here to stay. There’s life on other planets as well, not only on this earth. Expand your mind and horizon and see beyond fake religious teachings.

Humans like to think that they are special and the only living things in this galaxy and many others.
Re: SERIOUS ALERTS: Imminent Rapture Visions And Messages ( JANUARY 2015 Till Date) by annyplenty(m): 7:46am On Sep 11, 2020
bigfrancis21:

Lol it amazes me when I see fanatics like you. Rapture is a false theology. This planet earth and other 7 planets in our galaxy are here to stay. There’s life on other planets as well, not only on this earth. Expand your mind and horizon and see beyond fake religious teachings.

Humans like to think that they are special and the only living things in this galaxy and many others.

Make your points without abuse.

Back up your points with written documents.
Re: SERIOUS ALERTS: Imminent Rapture Visions And Messages ( JANUARY 2015 Till Date) by bigfrancis21: 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2020
annyplenty:

Make your points without abuse.

Back up your points with written documents.

A simple google search would help you out.
Re: SERIOUS ALERTS: Imminent Rapture Visions And Messages ( JANUARY 2015 Till Date) by annyplenty(m): 9:31pm On Apr 07, 2021
bigfrancis21:

A simple google search would help you out.

THE Onus is on you.
Re: SERIOUS ALERTS: Imminent Rapture Visions And Messages ( JANUARY 2015 Till Date) by Kenchosen: 11:24pm On Dec 31, 2021
How would you like to earn 1.55% of your Capital Daily using our Robot? if you care to Kno more chat me up on 08033473921
now
Re: SERIOUS ALERTS: Imminent Rapture Visions And Messages ( JANUARY 2015 Till Date) by 2elliot: 4:05am On Jan 01, 2022
annyplenty:

THE Onus is on you.
You are so right about all that you have said. The mark of the beast is already here and a lot of persons have already take it and are taking it. It is all the digital registrations going on all over the world, be it the covid vaccine certificate, the NIN, or every atom of thing that promise to move humanity to the digital world. The digital world is the devil's playground. The Antichrist is request all people to worship him and enrol on the digital world. Through science he has already performed the wonders that has led many astray, and they have worshiped him, claiming that there is no God who can withstand the knowledge and wonders of science. Devil is require digital marks of all humans as reward for giving humans the internet and science. The NIN and every digital platform is a tool with which the mark of beast is being enforced. It is a matter of time or perhaps weeks before those who have failed to be registered on the digital world would be punished. Of a truth, the Antichrist has already been unveiled.
Re: SERIOUS ALERTS: Imminent Rapture Visions And Messages ( JANUARY 2015 Till Date) by annyplenty(m): 9:39am On Jan 01, 2022
2elliot:
You are so right about all that you have said. The mark of the beast is already here and a lot of persons have already take it and are taking it. It is all the digital registrations going on all over the world, be it the covid vaccine certificate, the NIN, or every atom of thing that promise to move humanity to the digital world. The digital world is the devil's playground. The Antichrist is request all people to worship him and enrol on the digital world. Through science he has already performed the wonders that has led many astray, and they have worshiped him, claiming that there is no God who can withstand the knowledge and wonders of science. Devil is require digital marks of all humans as reward for giving humans the internet and science. The NIN and every digital platform is a tool with which the mark of beast is being enforced. It is a matter of time or perhaps weeks before those who have failed to be registered on the digital world would be punished. Of a truth, the Antichrist has already been unveiled.

I pray that God uphold us till the end in Jesus name
Re: SERIOUS ALERTS: Imminent Rapture Visions And Messages ( JANUARY 2015 Till Date) by 2elliot: 3:18pm On Jan 01, 2022
annyplenty:

I pray that God uphold us till the end in Jesus name
Amen
Re: SERIOUS ALERTS: Imminent Rapture Visions And Messages ( JANUARY 2015 Till Date) by annyplenty(m): 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2022
AS YOU ENTER 2022. Please Think About This.

Many congregations and people have been praying that no failures, sickness, disease, disappointments, afflictions, sorrows, attacks and many evils of 2021 should not follow them into the new year, 2022. This is a very good prayer to pray. I pray that God will grant those petitions for you and your family.

But wait a minute, what about the lies, fornications, adulteries, idolateries, pride, disobedience to the Voice of God, abortions, wickedness and other sinful habits of 2021. Do you want them to follow you into 2022? As you have been praying that no evils of 2021 should follow you into 2022, have you ever thought of reconciliation with GOD in 2022?

If you are not planning to drop your sinful behaviours of 2021, then praying for evils of 2021 not to enter 2022 with you might just be like cutting the leaves from the tree. the leaves will grow again while the tree still remains standing. it is better to uproot the tree and then you will not have to be cutting the leaves repeatedly.
Follow righteousness and Holiness in 2022. Remember that the name of The Lord is a strong tower for the righteous, alone.

A lot of sins will not go unpunished in 2022. Don't be caught unawares.

JESUS is coming. Prepare Ye The Way. Shalom. Happy New Year
Re: SERIOUS ALERTS: Imminent Rapture Visions And Messages ( JANUARY 2015 Till Date) by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:01pm On Mar 20, 2022
2elliot:

The AntiChrist connotes an organized group of people claiming they're worshipers/believers in Christ but failed to produce the fruitage of God's Holy Spirit within their gathering!

The fruitage of God's Holy Spirit is LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, GOODNESS, GENTLENESS, FAITH, MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL! Galatians 5:22-23

The AntiChrist will surely claim it's doing the work of the Lord (Jesus) but in their gathering they will never be able to produce the FRUIT expected! Matthew 7:16-18 smiley
Re: SERIOUS ALERTS: Imminent Rapture Visions And Messages ( JANUARY 2015 Till Date) by LordReed(m): 7:55pm On Mar 20, 2022
annyplenty:

He is coming any moment, I still repeat and maintain.

I said I will remind you in 3 years, here we are 3 years 4 months later still waiting for your so called "in a moment". LoLz.

3 Likes

Re: SERIOUS ALERTS: Imminent Rapture Visions And Messages ( JANUARY 2015 Till Date) by annyplenty(m): 10:00pm On Mar 20, 2022
LordReed:

I said I will remind you in 3 years, here we are 3 years 4 months later still waiting for your so called "in a moment". LoLz.

It does not change the fact that HE is coming. All the prophecies and signs are aligning.

1 Like

Re: SERIOUS ALERTS: Imminent Rapture Visions And Messages ( JANUARY 2015 Till Date) by LordReed(m): 1:57am On Mar 21, 2022
annyplenty:

It does not change the fact that HE is coming. All the prophecies and signs are aligning.

The prophecies are aligning for the past 6 years at least, 7 if you count from the beginning of 2015.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba Hymn / A Proposition For Theological Debate / I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.