Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,358 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Nigerian Born Ghanaian Presenter Was Not Raped, She Was Acting. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Born Ghanaian Presenter Was Not Raped, She Was Acting. (647 Views)

The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) / Radio Presenter Attacked Over ‘affair’ With Housewife (pictured) / Nigerian Born Ghanaian Presenter Was Not Raped; She Was Acting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Born Ghanaian Presenter Was Not Raped, She Was Acting. by KingGenius: 10:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
The YFM presenter who gripped the entire
nation with an allegation of abduction and rape
may have been acting a movie with the
Ghanaian populace being gullible spectators.
The Inspector General of Police whose men went
on a wild goose chase following a media frenzy
on the matter, has ordered that the Takoradi-
based radio presenter, Adaeze Onyinyechie
Ayoka, be brought to Accra for further
investigations.
It is turning out to be a spectacularly well
planned and executed fraud perpetrated on the
Ghanaian people.
Joy News is learning that Ada, as she is
popularly called, is on her way to Accra.
An informant led investigations show that Ada is
frequently seen in Accra in the company of
some male friends.
In the latest sighting, she along with five men
patronised an unnamed hotel in Abbosey Okai,
a suburb of Accra
According to the hotel manager who has
submitted a written statement to the police, Ada
took a room in the hotel under the guise of
shooting a movie.
She paid to use the facility for an unspecified
number of days.
Ada and her friends also used an internet cafe
at Kaneshie to post nude pictures of her
supposed ordeal.
Her actions touched the softest spot of the
nation as Ghanaians expressed disgust at a
narrative of rape, abduction and harassment.
Hospitalised in the GHAPOHA hospital in the
Western region on Tuesday, the YFM presenter is
yet to give her official statement after disturbing
pictures of her abduction and alleged rape
began circulating on social media Tuesday
morning.
The drama of her alleged ordeal is thickening as
information is emerging that contrary to the
earlier belief, the lady at the centre of the
sensational story is Ghanaian, and not a
Nigerian, her impeccable Nigerian accent
notwithstanding.

http://www.myjoyonline.com/news/2015/April-15th/y-fm-presenter-moved-to-accra.php
Re: Nigerian Born Ghanaian Presenter Was Not Raped, She Was Acting. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
I don't understand.
Re: Nigerian Born Ghanaian Presenter Was Not Raped, She Was Acting. by houstonia(m): 10:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
until she gets killed she's actually acting. omg

exactly why i cant marry an actress, everything she does in her lifetime would be considered acting, including telling you "i love you" or possibly cheating on you even.
Re: Nigerian Born Ghanaian Presenter Was Not Raped, She Was Acting. by darnley16(m): 10:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
I actually don't give a fvck, even when her rape news came I still didn't give a fvck #Thug life
Re: Nigerian Born Ghanaian Presenter Was Not Raped, She Was Acting. by thorpido(m): 10:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
Mcheeew.
I think they are just trying to cover up that it was indeed a rape case.
Re: Nigerian Born Ghanaian Presenter Was Not Raped, She Was Acting. by Missmossy(f): 10:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
Not making sense! Like there is a relationship between rape and acting.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Born Ghanaian Presenter Was Not Raped, She Was Acting. by isan(m): 10:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
Who care's ? Nah her cup of alomo

#smokingmyweed
Re: Nigerian Born Ghanaian Presenter Was Not Raped, She Was Acting. by Sleekydee(m): 11:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
darnley16:
I actually don't give a fvck, even when her rape news came I still didn't give a fvck #Thug life

"Animal Alert"
Re: Nigerian Born Ghanaian Presenter Was Not Raped, She Was Acting. by darnley16(m): 11:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
Sleekydee:

"Animal Alert"
where man? *points gun*

(1) (Reply)

Unethical Xter Of Police Officers In Nigeria / UK Home Office Ordered To Bring Back Deported 5yearold / I Have Not Disappeared, I Am Still Alive – Boko Haram Leader, Shekau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.