Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

What's The Best Way To End A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Best Way To End A Relationship? (1410 Views)

Funniest Way To End A Relationship(fun Time Romanclanders) / The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / What Is The Most Acceptable Way To End A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Way To End A Relationship? by Princeojua(m): 12:09am On Apr 16, 2015
Hi Pals. I am Sammy aka "Samwise dey brave". I feel like ending the relationship I have with my girlfriends. one of them cares a lot. if she don't see me for a day and give me a kiss, its like her world is about to crash like Dana Airline's. I am living her because she's too young to be in my coven and I want to upgrade my standard. whilst, the other girl don't care, she hardly show those romantic and respectful manners. She is also to young, I want to upgrade. Advice please
Re: What's The Best Way To End A Relationship? by Fairgodwin(m): 12:11am On Apr 16, 2015
I SMH and I LOL to this, sarcastically so too.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To End A Relationship? by jamex93(m): 12:12am On Apr 16, 2015
bros u sound confused
Re: What's The Best Way To End A Relationship? by semasir: 12:13am On Apr 16, 2015
Just get close to a PHCN pole and hang on it..... That's ideal and the best.....

Re: What's The Best Way To End A Relationship? by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:14am On Apr 16, 2015

Drift away. Don't give her the chance to blackmail you or cause a scene. Just drift away from her. Soon it'll sink in.
Re: What's The Best Way To End A Relationship? by sinaj(f): 12:15am On Apr 16, 2015
sam wise dey brave

nd u dnt av d gut to walk up to her undecided
Re: What's The Best Way To End A Relationship? by Ivanspring(f): 12:17am On Apr 16, 2015
Just end it.
Re: What's The Best Way To End A Relationship? by Hawlahscho(m): 12:17am On Apr 16, 2015
Princeojua:
Hi Pals. I am Sammy aka "Samwise dey brave". I feel like ending the relationship I have with my girlfriends. one of them cares a lot. if [size=25pt]she don't[/size] see me for a day and give me a kiss, its like her world is about to crash like Dana Airline's. [size=25pt]I am living her[/size] because she's too young to be in my coven and I want to upgrade my standard. whilst, [size=25pt]the other girl don't care,[/size] she hardly show those romantic and respectful manners. [size=25pt]She is also to young,[/size] I want to upgrade. Advice please

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way To End A Relationship? by Enegod(m): 12:17am On Apr 16, 2015
if you don't have the courage to end something that may not be in your interest, when are you gonna ever have courage for anything?
Re: What's The Best Way To End A Relationship? by shevi4mb(m): 12:18am On Apr 16, 2015
Tell her its over and dnt change your mind for whatever reason again..
Re: What's The Best Way To End A Relationship? by Princeojua(m): 12:19am On Apr 16, 2015
sinaj:
sam wise dey brave

I can even tell her boldly in front of her parent. but it's painful and heartbreaking.... I jus want a simple trick
Re: What's The Best Way To End A Relationship? by Princeojua(m): 12:20am On Apr 16, 2015
shevi4mb:
Tell her its over and dnt change your mind for whatever reason again..
consider the psychological trauma
Re: What's The Best Way To End A Relationship? by Princeojua(m): 12:21am On Apr 16, 2015
Ivanspring:
Just end it.
how will you feel if it you?
Re: What's The Best Way To End A Relationship? by nawtikid(m): 12:21am On Apr 16, 2015
Wen I read ur post, I wanted to insult u, but I will not

Abt ur question, jst du wat I du

Stop calling

As simple as dat
Re: What's The Best Way To End A Relationship? by Princeojua(m): 12:23am On Apr 16, 2015
nawtikid:
Wen I read ur post, I wanted to insult u, but I will not

Abt ur question, jst du wat I du

Stop calling

As simple as dat
What shall it profit you if you insult me?... because you just did that, cogito ergo sum
Re: What's The Best Way To End A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 16, 2015
Its not you its me grin
Re: What's The Best Way To End A Relationship? by shevi4mb(m): 12:26am On Apr 16, 2015
Princeojua:
consider the psychological trauma

Thats d sacrifice...cos even you dat is bragging wil get affected... So u gotta endure. its only when u'r strong enof to say gudbye that nature will reward you with a new hello!
Re: What's The Best Way To End A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 16, 2015
Princeojua:
Hi Pals. I am Sammy aka "Samwise dey brave". I feel like ending the relationship I have with my girlfriends. one of them cares a lot. if she don't see me for a day and give me a kiss, its like her world is about to crash like Dana Airline's. I am living her because she's too young to be in my coven and I want to upgrade my standard. whilst, the other girl don't care, she hardly show those romantic and respectful manners. She is also to young, I want to upgrade. Advice please

The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity― Harlan Ellison
Re: What's The Best Way To End A Relationship? by donjuviam(m): 12:30am On Apr 16, 2015
I hate u
Re: What's The Best Way To End A Relationship? by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:36am On Apr 16, 2015
Oh. It's easy.

Just be honest.

Say the truth.

Or blackmail her to do something she wouldn't do.

But please, this is bad for you. Endeavour to stop as soon as possible.
Re: What's The Best Way To End A Relationship? by Princeojua(m): 12:38am On Apr 16, 2015
donjuviam:
I hate u
If you love me that means you're gay
Re: What's The Best Way To End A Relationship? by sinaj(f): 12:43am On Apr 16, 2015
Princeojua:
I can even tell her boldly in front of her parent. but it's painful and heartbreaking.... I jus want a simple trick

wots painful ?

u conscience iz prickin u huh undecided
Re: What's The Best Way To End A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:52am On Apr 16, 2015
Just stop talking
Re: What's The Best Way To End A Relationship? by Princeojua(m): 12:53am On Apr 16, 2015
Nneka123:
Just stop talking
If it was you,will you be satisfy that way?
Re: What's The Best Way To End A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:58am On Apr 16, 2015
Princeojua:
If it was you,will you be satisfy that way?
me how?

Nigga, i will never be in this kinda mess you are in. You are old enough to know what to. If the shoe ain't your size, take it off tongue

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To End A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:07am On Apr 16, 2015
sinaj:
sam wise dey brave

exacly what i was about to say! babe u're too much.
Re: What's The Best Way To End A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:11am On Apr 16, 2015
Nneka123:
me how?

Nigga, i will never be in this kinda mess you are in. You are old enough to know what to. If the shoe ain't your size, take it off tongue
correct!
bros wise & brave, there is noting left for me to say
Re: What's The Best Way To End A Relationship? by naijaboiy: 2:51am On Apr 16, 2015
undecided
Re: What's The Best Way To End A Relationship? by SkinnyDude(m): 6:33am On Apr 16, 2015
Hawlahscho:

sharrap!
Re: What's The Best Way To End A Relationship? by nawtikid(m): 9:37am On Apr 16, 2015
Princeojua:
What shall it profit you if you insult me?... because you just did that, cogito ergo sum
ur post z simply unrealistic n I.diotic as u are
Re: What's The Best Way To End A Relationship? by Hawlahscho(m): 2:02pm On Apr 16, 2015
SkinnyDude:
sharrap!

Re: What's The Best Way To End A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
Be gentle when you tell them.

(1) (Reply)

. / Men Wud U....... / Ladies: "You Look Sexy" Is An Insult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.