Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Pdp Senatorial Candidate Hospitalised After Defeat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Senatorial Candidate Hospitalised After Defeat (29316 Views)

Sheriff Unveils Ademola Adeleke As PDP Osun Senatorial Candidate In Abuja / Ademola Adeleke Becomes PDP's Senatorial Candidate, To Replace Late Brother / Osun PDP Senatorial Candidate, Others, Donate foodstuffs To Civil Servants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pdp Senatorial Candidate Hospitalised After Defeat by sheymoni(m): 7:54am On Apr 16, 2015
He don borrow money do campaign grin grin grin
Re: Pdp Senatorial Candidate Hospitalised After Defeat by bright007(f): 7:55am On Apr 16, 2015
Cvesta:
Are Your Fingers Itchy Or U Just Wana Comment? I Cant Sip Any Knowledge Nor Direction From Ur Post.

weren't you taught how to use capital letters when writing English language?
Re: Pdp Senatorial Candidate Hospitalised After Defeat by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 16, 2015
He must have thought about the money spent on campaign. Poor man.
Re: Pdp Senatorial Candidate Hospitalised After Defeat by kambili999(f): 7:57am On Apr 16, 2015
Cvesta:
Are Your Fingers Itchy Or U Just Wana Comment? I Cant Sip Any Knowledge Nor Direction From Ur Post.
you read my mind. I was also wondering what the problem was.
Re: Pdp Senatorial Candidate Hospitalised After Defeat by boxypane(m): 7:59am On Apr 16, 2015
LWKM Ooooooo... Ehn he should go 2d tribunal na. D man don borrow money run tins. Chaiii
Re: Pdp Senatorial Candidate Hospitalised After Defeat by alsina: 8:03am On Apr 16, 2015
Just a make up story...from the head to toe....the name of the senator candidate turned house of assembly was not mentioned, the private hospital he was rushed to was not mentioned, his senatorial zone turned constituency was not mentioned. Op get is straight
Re: Pdp Senatorial Candidate Hospitalised After Defeat by mimicious(f): 8:05am On Apr 16, 2015
Gbese re
Re: Pdp Senatorial Candidate Hospitalised After Defeat by alsina: 8:07am On Apr 16, 2015
bright007:
I blame buhari for this

Buhari should travelled to Benin riding on one of his cows to ensure this didn't happen.

Buhari is the president-elect and should start giving us hope of great things to come by averting incidences like this.

what is sauce for the goose is delicious for the gander

But like seriously did u see Buhari in ur dreams or that u didn't read the story...U must not comment Bro
Re: Pdp Senatorial Candidate Hospitalised After Defeat by mimicious(f): 8:10am On Apr 16, 2015
Cvesta:

I wonder o. Her write up got me laffin. Seems like she was typing her imagination.
Re: Pdp Senatorial Candidate Hospitalised After Defeat by pure2012soul(m): 8:13am On Apr 16, 2015
Unprofessional journalism. It started with ”Senatorial candidate", came down to "House Of Assembly candidate" then concluded with reference to "Edo South" which is a Senatorial District. Mtcheeew
Re: Pdp Senatorial Candidate Hospitalised After Defeat by GodblessNig247(m): 8:14am On Apr 16, 2015
cy4cent:
Eyah, take heart ehn, try again later.

hunters are being hunted. too bad!!!!

Who are the hunters and the hunted ? If I may humbly ask my dear
Re: Pdp Senatorial Candidate Hospitalised After Defeat by Arysexy(m): 8:22am On Apr 16, 2015
Lies!

Edo south senatorial seat was won by pdp pharm Mathew urhohide beat hon osagie of apc.

Rubbish news. Out of d 3 senatorial seats in edo, pdp won 2 apc got 1

2 Likes

Re: Pdp Senatorial Candidate Hospitalised After Defeat by Jorussia(m): 8:23am On Apr 16, 2015
I hope its not NOSA Adams,because SB told me a day to the election, that he just sold his third house to ensure he wins.The Problem Edo PDP has is that they are no longer in govt at the federal, if the gov does not compensate them,I can tell you that most of the house of assembly candidates of the PDP may not survive because they are highly indebted.
Re: Pdp Senatorial Candidate Hospitalised After Defeat by Emmaowolabia(m): 8:24am On Apr 16, 2015
Thanks God that one is responding to treatment. Who know whether Allison madueke is responding to treatment at the hospital or not. More still loading. This is a government that cough and every authorities under its control irrespective of distance catch cold not the one that cannot even control it supporting staffs talk more of authorities.
Re: Pdp Senatorial Candidate Hospitalised After Defeat by Arysexy(m): 8:28am On Apr 16, 2015
[s]
Emmaowolabia:
Thanks God that one is responding to treatment. Who know whether Allison madueke is responding to treatment at the hospital or not. More still loading. This is a government that cough and every authorities under its control irrespective of distance catch cold not the one that cannot even control it supporting staffs talk more of authorities.
[/s]

Too early to make mouth

If buhari does not start from thiefnubuu, then his anti corruption is sham
Re: Pdp Senatorial Candidate Hospitalised After Defeat by Tinyemeka(m): 8:30am On Apr 16, 2015
I can remember how my heart skipped beats upon hearing shocking news.

I'm imagining the scenario the man must have gone through upon receiving a similar shock. A very dangerous experience. Someone's heart can break literally.

And the painful thing is that even after hospital discharge, he'd still have those expenses and debts waiting. I just pray the man doesn't die. It's a pity.
Re: Pdp Senatorial Candidate Hospitalised After Defeat by Nicepoker(m): 8:38am On Apr 16, 2015
Aktor365:
hmm. this only happens when you go out of your means to win an election.

Serves him right! No be do or die affair na.
woe betides thee. See what u posted concerning someone's life. How about if he is ur dad and u got to see the trash u posted. How will u feel
Re: Pdp Senatorial Candidate Hospitalised After Defeat by Samson712: 8:39am On Apr 16, 2015
Na debt cause am grin
Re: Pdp Senatorial Candidate Hospitalised After Defeat by wummyanthoy: 8:52am On Apr 16, 2015
If you are nt in his shoes U can never understand !
Re: Pdp Senatorial Candidate Hospitalised After Defeat by Bolosiye: 9:03am On Apr 16, 2015
ayokellany:

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/pdp-candidate-in-edo-hospitalized-after-defeat/
false news. The story was been twisted. Rather is was a candidate of the APC who contested in the house of rep federal constituency at the previously conducted election. He was actually taken to a private hospital and not UBTH as claimed. Please get the fact!
Re: Pdp Senatorial Candidate Hospitalised After Defeat by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 16, 2015
Who cares?

Ndi nkem unu o no kwa ofuma ?
Re: Pdp Senatorial Candidate Hospitalised After Defeat by Bolosiye: 9:05am On Apr 16, 2015
ayokellany:

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/pdp-candidate-in-edo-hospitalized-after-defeat/
false news. The story was been twisted. Rather is was a candidate of the APC who contested in the house of rep federal constituency at the previously conducted election. He was actually taken to a private hospital and not UBTH as claimed. While at the recently held election which was initially considered inconlcusive, the PDP candidate won the Edo south senatorial seat, it was never the APC. Please get the fact!
Re: Pdp Senatorial Candidate Hospitalised After Defeat by FaladSon: 9:13am On Apr 16, 2015
Re: Pdp Senatorial Candidate Hospitalised After Defeat by gobizzy101: 9:31am On Apr 16, 2015
Hahaha. Feel free 2 die bro.
No b me send u
Re: Pdp Senatorial Candidate Hospitalised After Defeat by mikron(m): 9:36am On Apr 16, 2015
Maybe he has a weak heart, no be only person wey borrow money fit collapse na, most of these old men have weak hearts, they easily get cardiac arrest when they hear bad news like this. Eiyaa, I wish him quick recovery.
Re: Pdp Senatorial Candidate Hospitalised After Defeat by sluk(m): 9:40am On Apr 16, 2015
Ooooooh why him no die na? cheesy
Re: Pdp Senatorial Candidate Hospitalised After Defeat by Fezchima: 10:07am On Apr 16, 2015
The PDP senatorial candidate for Edo South is Matthew Ihogide and he won his election after the makeup election last Saturday at Oriwhowon LGA. Are sure is not the APC candidate Sampson Osagie who lost after having his hope of overtaking Matthew after the makeup election dashed.
OP I don't think you are correct here. And I noticed that you are making the foolish mistake of ascribing every madness in this election to PDP when you are aware that PDP and APC are like six and half a dozen.

1 Like

Re: Pdp Senatorial Candidate Hospitalised After Defeat by Ganjafama(m): 10:10am On Apr 16, 2015
bright007:
I blame buhari for this

Buhari should travelled to Benin riding on one of his cows to ensure this didn't happen.

Buhari is the president-elect and should start giving us hope of great things to come by averting incidences like this.

what is sauce for the goose is delicious for the gander
This post makes no sense. Like my post if am right.
Re: Pdp Senatorial Candidate Hospitalised After Defeat by Hugo7(m): 11:27am On Apr 16, 2015
donsmall94:
I smell loan from bank, no means to pay it back again since nothing like 30m salary PDP ao market. grin
Re: Pdp Senatorial Candidate Hospitalised After Defeat by nickxtra(m): 11:48am On Apr 16, 2015
It can't be the PDP Senatorial candidate, because the PDP Senatorial candidate, Pharm. Matthew Uroghide, won the election to defeat the APC candidate, Hon. Samson Osagie. Please, get you facts well
Re: Pdp Senatorial Candidate Hospitalised After Defeat by EdCure: 12:12pm On Apr 16, 2015
UnknownT:
Nigeria Reporters eh!!!! Why withholding his name when you have already announced that he was the PDP senatorial candidate for Edo South constituency. Or are they expecting 2 PDP candidates contesting for one election at the same time?
The man was a HOA candidate from Edo south zone. Not the senatorial candidate.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three ‘Missing’ N49m Jeeps In Bank Of Agriculture / #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) / We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.