Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

#tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) (29317 Views)

Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot / Breaking News:see snapshot:is olisa metuh dead? / #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

#tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by mohince(m): 10:54pm On Jan 02, 2016

1 Share

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by DANILSA(m): 11:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
Screen shot or ......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by ShowYourCertificate: 11:26pm On Jan 02, 2016
You guys have not seen anything yet. Very soon you will all confirm that Buhari is senile, certificateless and a ďullard. I call him the senile certificateless dullard dictator from Daura

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by ify84(m): 11:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
I don't blame buhari, i blame people wia go school, graduate, and yet still de praise buhari..

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by ShowYourCertificate: 11:34pm On Jan 02, 2016
mohince:
https://mobile.twitter.com/search??s=tren&p=c&q=%23TyrantBuhari
Attach the screenshot na.

lalasticlala, obinoscopy
Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by mrborntodoit: 11:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
Una never holla !

By this time next year, na chai baba una go dey shout !!

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by oduastates: 11:44pm On Jan 02, 2016
Campaign after Elections

There are three categories of people throwing their toys out of the pram
1 those who hate orderliness
2 those incapable of functioning in a lawful society.
3 those from primitive societies

Buhari has not even done anything yet.Only the most egregious example of corruption and heartlessness in Dansukigate has been touch. And this is being frustrated by the rotten who have got into the system.

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by Brightology2(m): 12:24am On Jan 03, 2016
I don't even know d name to call buhari anymore. Tyrant bubu 4rm duara.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by mohince(m): 1:30am On Jan 03, 2016

1 Share

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by Bashirfuntua(m): 1:34am On Jan 03, 2016
when DSS refuse court order IPOB and PDP be like

18 Likes

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by mohince(m): 1:35am On Jan 03, 2016
Modified.... Cc: moderators
Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by abduljabbar4(m): 1:40am On Jan 03, 2016
When they were stealing and threatening to burn down my fatherland they didnt remember democracy it is now that things have turned against them? Our judiciary is very easy to compromise as long as you are rich and in the end the same pdp will come out to tell you that the anti corruption war was just a scam as nobody was jailed.

I read from a post by a nairalander that a man was acquitted by a Nigerian court who was facing about 170 charges and the same person got convicted by a british court with just 10 charges.

Pdp thinks it can steal and get protected by "democracy"

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by mohince(m): 1:51am On Jan 03, 2016
abduljabbar4:
When they were stealing and threatening to burn down my fatherland they didnt remember democracy it is now that things have turned against them? Our judiciary is very easy to compromise as long as you are rich and in the end the same pdp will come out to tell you that the anti corruption war was just a scam as nobody was jailed.

I read from a post by a nairalander that a man was acquitted by a Nigerian court who was facing about 170 charges and the same person got convicted by a british court with just 10 charges.

Pdp thinks it can steal and get protected by "democracy"
My guy ka fadi gaskiya, ana tare......... Wailing wailers over to you, i enjoy it while u wail

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by mohince(m): 1:53am On Jan 03, 2016
DANILSA:
Screen shot or ......

Modified...... Over to you
Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by mohince(m): 1:53am On Jan 03, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
Attach the screenshot na.
lalasticlala, obinoscopy
Done sir......
Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by mohince(m): 1:56am On Jan 03, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
You guys have not seen anything yet. Very soon you will all confirm that Buhari is senile, certificateless and a ďullard. I call him the senile certificateless dullard dictator from Daura
Sir wats your position in d wailing wailers association of Nigeria (wwan)? Ur wailing makes sense

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by abduljabbar4(m): 2:01am On Jan 03, 2016
mohince:

My guy ka fadi gaskiya, ana tare......... Wailing wailers over to you, i enjoy it while u wail

That "gaskiya" is what they hate. I thought they were the ones accusing APC of influencing the judiciary when their evil members were getting booted out? Fine, cant APC influence it again instead of ignoring them?

Wallahi their stupidity can give person heart attack

20 Likes

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by DaBullIT(m): 6:31am On Jan 03, 2016
This is a different Hash tag and i am loving it

[size=20pt]All hail #TyrantBuhari [/size]

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by buskie13(m): 8:30am On Jan 03, 2016
we have lot of Twitter fights these days....if it were possible for de internet to have explosives... i think the world would've been razed down by now....for Christ's sake...it's a new year APC/PDP

1 Like

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by kristisking(m): 8:31am On Jan 03, 2016
Eyes are beginning to open. Once a tyrant is always a tyrant. This is what people failed to understand and now they are crying foul. They haven't seen anything yet.

2 Likes

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 03, 2016
The anti corruption fight has been one-sided.So apc politifcians are all saint?

3 Likes

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by blazetitov: 8:32am On Jan 03, 2016
The wailing wailers are free to wail and create trends till 2023. PMB's fight against corruption is here to stay and shall be won. It is utterly senseless that some misguided miscreants and the devilish party called PDP are against the war on corruption. Nigeria will kill corruption and if possible its adherents if they refuse to change.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by timilehin007(m): 8:32am On Jan 03, 2016
Hmmmmmmm
Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by Segadem(m): 8:33am On Jan 03, 2016
pls and pls let's respect the office of Mr president ,this is what I've been telling ppl even in the last administration when people began to call Gej series of names, now the thread has pass on to this administration also.
It is because u don't have anybody up there,that's why most of u are ranting.

7 Likes

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by Emekamex(m): 8:33am On Jan 03, 2016

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by gurunlocker: 8:33am On Jan 03, 2016
una never see anything, I just hope this man can take as much as 10% offensive names GEJ received during his time......

8 Likes

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by tunapawizzy: 8:33am On Jan 03, 2016
D peeps trending dis r pawns....can't u see ds is corruption fighting back and u r being used ....I smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by Damalex4luv(m): 8:33am On Jan 03, 2016
Most of the twitter harshtarg are from the 5percent and later they'll complain of marginalisation. Make I know say anything b4 they chop me raw

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 03, 2016
tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari / At Last, Work Begins On 2nd Niger Bridge / Tinubu: We Must Rally Round Osagie Ize-iyamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.