Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari (29315 Views)

List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them Eventually (photos) / We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari / Buhari To Implement Yar’adua’s Agreement With Niger-Delta Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari by iflywithbuhari(f): 2:02pm On May 14, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari has reiterated his resolve to deal with those involved in blowing up oil installations in the Niger Delta region.
Assuring that such persons and their sponsors will be punished, Buhari disclosed that he had ordered service chiefs to get the perpetrators.

Buhari, who spoke on the sideline of his London meeting, said: “What I know is that I was elected by the whole country and the least I can do is to keep the country together somehow. I assure you we will develop the capacity to do it.

“If you can recall, I appointed a retired Brigadier General (Boroh). When I give people assignment, I develop terms of reference for them and I allow them to do their work. I understand the problem.

“I spoke with the Chief of Naval Staff and other service chiefs to work with him and help him to make sure that those who are blowing the installations, sabotaging investments in Nigeria, we will deal with them eventually.”

On whether his government has reneged on the amnesty programme, Buhari said: “They are saying that the agreement on amnesty, including payment and training and employment were not being met. These are their allegations.

“So we put this officer who is from there to revisit the agreement and get them and see which part of the agreement the Federal Government needs to fulfill.

“The fundamental thing is that we have to secure Nigeria before we can manage it efficiently. I assure you that we are going to do that. Try and develop confidence in our ability to do it eventually.”

http://dailypost.ng/2016/05/14/niger-delta-militants-blowing-up-oil-installations-will-regret-their-existence-buhari/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari by iflywithbuhari(f): 2:16pm On May 14, 2016
Niger delta avengers una don hear. You guys should stop blowing pipelines. This old overrated general will not stop fooling himself. Now yawa don gas, instead of you to drop to your knees and beg, you dey form terminator. Your eyes go soon clear.

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 14, 2016
Talk Sense my friend
How old are you
Old fool

long live

31 Likes

Re: We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari by bettercreature(m): 2:26pm On May 14, 2016
He has no choice than to negotiate with these terrorist or give them the pipeline security contract as long as it will return us back to our 2.2milion barrels per day
Failure to do this is going to be a disaster because i dont think army will be able to monitor all the pipelines in N/D

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari by Igbiboi: 2:28pm On May 14, 2016
Nonsense!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari by hucienda: 2:29pm On May 14, 2016
Mr President, no be by gra gra. Diplomacy is key.

It's now 1.3m bpd against the pre-militancy 2.2m bpd.

Angola has taken over in Africa with respect to output.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari by idensko(m): 2:30pm On May 14, 2016
Na ur family and it's generation will regret.

U wil also regret d day u called us 5%.

Ur Northerners brothers will regret d dey used Military power to share Oil blocks in d Niger delta among themselves.

May u all regret d day u murdered SARO WIWA 4 fighting for his pple.

May his soul and thousand of Ogoni mothers, children u Northerners killed torment u in ur dream.

May d soul of INNOCENT IPOB peaceful demonstrators torment ur entire family.

May d soul of over three hundred Shiites be ur daily nightmare.

Ur Fulani brothers will also regret d day dey picked arms against innocent civilians.

APC AS a party will regret d day day lied to Nigeria just 2 clinch 2 power.

May all ur regrets never no bounds.

Amen!

250 Likes 31 Shares

Re: We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 14, 2016
This dullard too dull

Your economy is sinking everyday and all you can do is to issue out threat to invisible men that have the capacity to bring the economy to zero.

kwontinu , the new sherifat in town.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari by validman7(m): 2:33pm On May 14, 2016
anakogheli

104 Likes 8 Shares

Re: We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari by sunnyb0b0(m): 2:33pm On May 14, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
“What I know is that I
was elected by the
whole country and the
least I can do is to keep
the country together
somehow"

So he has now realised he was elected by the whole country and not by the 97% vs 5%. That means progress is being made.

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari by iflywithbuhari(f): 3:01pm On May 14, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

So he has now realised he was elected by the whole country and not by the 97% vs 5%. That means progress is
eing made.
he realized the moment he remembered that he needs the resources of the 5% to feed the 97%

122 Likes 6 Shares

Re: We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari by incomintop: 3:14pm On May 14, 2016
why is the president making threats and the same time begging the militant

threath
Buhari has reiterated
his resolve to deal with
those involved in
blowing up oil
installations in the Niger
Delta region.

begging

Buhari said: “They are
saying that the
agreement on
amnesty, including
payment and training
and employment were
not being met. These
are their allegations.
“So we put this officer
who is from there to
revisit the agreement
and get them and see
which part of the
agreement the Federal
Government needs to
fulfill

confusion everywhere

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari by medpren: 3:19pm On May 14, 2016
bettercreature:
He has no choice than to negotiate with these terrorist or give them the pipeline security contract as long as it will return us back to our 2.2milion barrels per day
Failure to do this is going to be a disaster because i dont think army will be able to monitor all the pipelines in N/D

Your eye don clear? I thought there was a new Sherrifat in town? grin

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari by medpren: 3:21pm On May 14, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

So he has now realised he was elected by the whole country and not by the 97% vs 5%. That means progress is being made.

lmao! The brain of the sherrif is being reset gradually. Good progress like you said. grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari by Leviseed: 3:30pm On May 14, 2016
Dis Buhari na talkive o! Too much threat no action!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari by tigerclaws: 3:32pm On May 14, 2016
how to destroy a terrorist :

a. destroy him psychologically and emotionally

b. frustrate him to the point of death

c. allow him to melt away

unfortunately Buhari is a certified terrorist

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari by Almajiri1: 3:34pm On May 14, 2016
Buhari knows that his Eldorado budget is under threat.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari by baby124: 3:36pm On May 14, 2016
No free meal in Nigeria. No negotiation with terrorists, whether Boko Haram or Niger Delta miscreants. There are other productive ways to resolve issues than violence and sabotage. Sabotage that is even detrimental to their own people and does no good to the natives in particular.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari by MyX1: 3:58pm On May 14, 2016
Mr Dullardo!
You and your Lie Lie Party don talk too much.
If you think you are man enogh.....come let us see who will Regret.
#MUGU#

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 14, 2016
they have the right to bomb as many pipes as the wish on their land of infidels (ravaged by 'najasa'). as 4 bubu...lipsrsealed
Re: We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari by Sall(m): 4:11pm On May 14, 2016
To my fellow friends from the east its unfortunate how you people displays your ignorant on this forum and to the desperate ipob youths I wounder if there is leader quality in you guys.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari by flokii: 4:12pm On May 14, 2016
They sure will

They have no idea what's coming.. Ride on sir

2 Likes

Re: We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari by achi4u(m): 4:21pm On May 14, 2016
He now remember that it is the whole Nigeria that voted to him, simply because he wants to protect his brother's oil blocks at the expense of the dying Niger Delters.
It is him that will regret his fragile life.

26 Likes

Re: We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 14, 2016
They will regret because they will be crushed. In a few months from now, we shall remember them only when we resurrect threads like this to taunt their evil supporters, and rub our victory in their faces

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari by bolanto24(m): 5:04pm On May 14, 2016
@writer above me. The thunder wey go fire you for that statement dey do press up. Rubbish.

39 Likes

Re: We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 14, 2016
Foolish old fool why hasnt he said so about fulani herdsmen now

25 Likes

Re: We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari by MeAboki(m): 5:20pm On May 14, 2016
incomintop:
why is the president making threats and the same time begging the militant

threath

begging

confusion everywhere

Sorry, seems you are the one who is confused and obviously lacking in comprehension; because there was absolutely nowhere he was begging - go and review the quote again.

All he said was, he would investigate the allegation of non-compliance and where proven he would ensure govt fulfill her part of the agreement - how does that translate to begging or confusion?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari by project8(m): 6:22pm On May 14, 2016
idensko:

Ur Northerners brothers will regret d dey used Military power to share Oil blocks in d Niger delta among themselves.

May his soul and thousand of Ogoni mothers, children u Northerners killed torment u in ur dream.

Ur Fulani brothers will also regret d day dey picked arms against innocent civilians.

Amen!
back to sender.u jus cursed ur entire generation.so they jus rediscovered there evil plans after abt 6yrs of slumber? y didnt there hero actualise there dreams? y were they silent trout there hero's tenure n all of a sudden they spring up wit their evil demands whic if they were sincere gej wud ave bn in a beta position to fulfil it fr them.d truth is its corruption fighting back and their grand sponsor is gej

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari by omaguibu(m): 6:39pm On May 14, 2016
idensko:

Amen!
Good bless you

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:57pm On May 14, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
Niger delta avengers una don hear. You guys should stop blowing pipelines. This old overrated general will not stop fooling themselves

Hmmmmmm
Re: We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:58pm On May 14, 2016
bettercreature:

Is that what you think?

1 Like

Re: We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari by SweetBoyFriend(m): 7:24pm On May 14, 2016
But he won't deal with the Fulani herdsmen that killed hundreds of innocent people ??

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Eunice Uzor Kalu: We Will Rescue Abia From Bad Governance / Three ‘Missing’ N49m Jeeps In Bank Of Agriculture / Uke Stampede (survivors Account)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.