Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,181 members, 7,829,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions (97983 Views)

British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Entry-level Technical Trainee Programme / British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 / Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by Preator: 7:09am On Jun 06, 2015
the interview was same as the other said. a 2 member panel consisting of a HR person and an Account section.
1. tell us about ursef(essentially y shud we hire u)
2. tell us about a time u had to convince others to go along with an idea.
3. tell us about a time u set a personal goal and exceeded it.
4. tell us about u had a problem at work and how u surmounted it.
5. any question for us( ask two intelligent questions. what is the salary package or when are u gonna call us does not qualify as such)
best wishes

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by jtech: 7:29am On Jun 06, 2015
Preator:
the interview was same as the other said. a 2 member panel consisting of a HR person and an Account section.
5. any question for us( ask two intelligent questions. what is the salary package or when are u gonna call us does not qualify as such)
best wishes

wink tanks
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by FOURTHCOMING(m): 8:08am On Jun 06, 2015
e
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by engineergifto: 8:22am On Jun 06, 2015
[quote author=blueheffner post=34339490]Dear Candidate.

Many thanks for taking the time to go through the online assessments and for a few of you who have talked to us about your interest in the Management Trainee - Finance opportunity.

We have now completed our shortlist of candidates who will be called for the next stage (Face to Face Interview). As a business, we have some unique challenges and, therefore, some pretty unique requirements. So we consider a range of factors, score criteria, including skills and expertise.

If you have met these expectations, we will over the next 2 weeks be inviting you to our office. We therefore ask that you exercise patience as we go through this in batches.

If you do not get called within 3 weeks, we’re sorry to say we won’t be taking your application further on this occasion. While your skills and background are impressive, there were other applications which were closer to what we’re looking for.

It’s a pity to miss out, but we wish you every success in your search for the right job. We’re delighted you’ve shown an interest in British American Tobacco. Perhaps we’ll hear from you again in the future.

With best wishes,

The British American Tobacco Recruitment Team

Please do not reply to this email

British-American Tobacco (Holdings) Limited
A company registered in England and Wales no. 262254
Registered office: Globe House, 4 Temple Place, London WC2R 2PG

This is an automated email sent by British-American Tobacco (Holdings) Limited which operates the eRecruitment portal. Please note that the company named in the job description that this email relates to is solely responsible for all aspects of the recruitment process in relation to that job.

has anybody who got this mail been called for the interview.
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 06, 2015
[quote author=engineergifto post=34480290][/quote] i got d mail, n i av not bin calld
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by Preator: 8:37am On Jun 06, 2015
FOURTHCOMING:

Thanks a lot for your help. You're far too kind.
Please, what was their response to the salary package question?
I didn't ask dem. I meant that u shud resist d temptation to ask. its not a gud question to ask for a non-experience position
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by jamanuka: 9:15am On Jun 06, 2015
engineergifto:
has anybody who got this mail been called for the interview.
The finance guys who did interview this week got the mail.They were actually called before after getting the mail
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by jtech: 9:16am On Jun 06, 2015
FOURTHCOMING:

Thanks a lot for your help. You're far too kind.
Please, what was their response to the salary package question?

guy dat question s gonna detonate a grenade @ d intaviu n rruin all ur wondaful response frm d beginning...u shud b all abt d job n nt abt benefits
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by jtech: 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
Preator:
best wishes

hw long did d intaview take n was it jus 5 questions or more
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by Preator: 7:49am On Jun 07, 2015
jtech:

hw long did d intaview take n was it jus 5 questions or more
about 20-60_minutes. the questions cud be more.
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by engineergifto: 5:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
was anybody called today?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by blueheffner(m): 6:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
Guys, evening o,

So lastweek tuesday, i received a call around 10am in the morning. This was just a few minutes after receiving the initial e-mail from innocent. The HR person was asking me to come for an interview at their office in Lagos on friday. I currently stay in Abuja and i didnt have an excuse to give them at work yet so i wanted to buy more time for myself. So i asked if i could reschedule till this week wednesday and the HR lady mentioned that they would have finished conducting interview by then shocked. So i just had to go with the original time alloted to me. Naso i just rough am go there.

Dont intend to burst any ones bubble o, just thought you all should know my plight especially the hopefulls. Y'all should just keep praying towards it sha

Regards,
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by jtech: 6:58pm On Jun 08, 2015
blueheffner:
Guys, evening o,

So lastweek tuesday, i received a call around 10am in the morning. This was just a few minutes after receiving the initial e-mail from innocent. The HR person was asking me to come for an interview at their office in Lagos on friday. I currently stay in Abuja and i didnt have an excuse to give them at work yet so i wanted to buy more time for myself. So i asked if i could reschedule till this week wednesday and the HR lady mentioned that they would have finished conducting interview by then shocked. So i just had to go with the original time alloted to me. Naso i just rough am go there.

Dont intend to burst any ones bubble o, just thought you all should know my plight especially the hopefulls. Y'all should just keep praying towards it sha

Regards,

nawa oo....bt did she tell u weda its 4 manufacturing or financ dey r roundin up d intaviu or evrytin abt d recruitment
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 08, 2015
blueheffner:
Guys, evening o,

Regards,

were u sent a mail similar to d one below before u were called?

Dear Candidate.

Many thanks for taking the time to go through the online assessments and for a few of you who have talked to us about your interest in the Management Trainee - Manufacturing opportunity.

We have now completed our shortlist of candidates who will be called for the next stage (Face to Face Interview). As a business, we have some unique challenges and, therefore, some pretty unique requirements. So we consider a range of factors, score criteria, including skills and expertise.

If you have met these expectations, we will over the next 2 weeks be inviting you to our office. We therefore ask that you exercise patience as we go through this in batches.

If you do not get called within 3 weeks, we’re sorry to say we won’t be taking your application further on this occasion. While your skills and background are impressive, there were other applications which were closer to what we’re looking for.

It’s a pity to miss out, but we wish you every success in your search for the right job. We’re delighted you’ve shown an interest in British American Tobacco. Perhaps we’ll hear from you again in the future.

With best wishes,

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by ziezy(m): 8:48pm On Jun 08, 2015
blueheffner:
Guys, evening o,

Regards,
.....so results of the interview should start roling in from thursday lipsrsealed lipsrsealed #justsaying
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by blueheffner(m): 9:10pm On Jun 08, 2015
jtech:

nawa oo....bt did she tell u weda its 4 manufacturing or financ dey r roundin up d intaviu or evrytin abt d recruitment
I don't know about that o. But when we had the interview on Friday guys for manufacturing Were in also in attendance so they are probably doing it simultaneously. Not sure
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by blueheffner(m): 9:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
Luke1001:

were u sent a mail similar to d one below before u were called?

Dear Candidate.

Many thanks for taking the time to go through the online assessments and for a few of you who have talked to us about your interest in the Management Trainee - Manufacturing opportunity.

With best wishes,

I got the call about 15 mins after getting this mail
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by blueheffner(m): 9:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
ziezy:
.....so results of the interview should start roling in from thursday lipsrsealed lipsrsealed #justsaying
don't know o. But I don't think there is any basis for that permutation sha. All we were told is that they will get back to us. A girl mentioned that the interviewers told her this week sha
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by ziezy(m): 9:32pm On Jun 08, 2015
blueheffner:
don't know o. But I don't think there is any basis for that permutation sha. All we were told is that they will get back to us. A girl mentioned that the interviewers told her this week sha
hehen what time wre u interviewed, i left the place after 2pm, been there since 930am, some that came after me left before me sef, some just walked in & their names were called.. ts aii sha...lets hope to get the good news soon cool cool
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by Cersei: 9:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
Hey guys!
Did anyone get a call from HR to upload credentials like passport page and birth cert?
Also, for those waiting for interview, is your job status still open on the careers portal?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by jtech: 9:58pm On Jun 08, 2015
I gues frm d mail sent 2 us dey said dey r doin d recruitment in batches.. N dey said we shud xpect 2 b cald witin d next 2 wks bt if we dont hr frm dem btw nw n 3 wks we shud get our minds of d offer.. Its jus almost a wk wev got d mail...@ list ders stil litle hop 2 gt cald...else if wats d essence of d mail if dey r nt gonna call som of us ..dey shud av jus simply sent us a regret mail...so dat we know our fate ontym,,@list nt evrybody dat aced d cognitive got d mail....we av 2 b logical somtyms....am only gonna beliv its tru afta d 2wks n dats nex wk tuesday..until den preparatn continua....!!!
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by jtech: 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
Cersei:
Hey guys!
Did anyone get a call from HR to upload credentials like passport page and birth cert?
Also, for those waiting for interview, is your job status still open on the careers portal?

mine is stil open...wen did u gt d call?did u get d same typ of mail we got on tuesday? Av u bin cald 4 d intaviu
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by jamanuka: 10:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
Blueheffner and Zeizy...Did you guys do phone interview before going for the face-to-face or it was just face-to-face straight? How about the peeps you met there,anyone done phone interview before?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by jtech: 10:22pm On Jun 08, 2015
Cercei pls say somtin...am waitn
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by Cersei: 10:25pm On Jun 08, 2015
@jtech
I got the call a week before the email on tuesday and no still waiting to be called for face interview.
I think the rest of us waiting should exercise patience as this stage is in batches.

Does anyone know how many people they eventually pick for each position? Someone mentioned just one for each function.
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by jtech: 10:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
Cersei:
@jtech
I got the call a week before the email on tuesday and no still waiting to be called for face interview.
I think the rest of us waiting should exercise patience as this stage is in batches.

Does anyone know how many people they eventually pick for each position? Someone mentioned just one for each function.

just 1?...hmm is dat y d job ws advertisd 2 ova 1million graduates.... I dnt tink it wil b 1 per fn...mayb 5 or 10 ....jus my tots sha
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by jamanuka: 3:24pm On Jun 10, 2015
Any manufacturing candidate who did Phone interview and then proceeded to do face-to-face interview?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by jtech: 4:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
@ jamanuka..did u also get d last mail sent last wk tuesday??
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by jamanuka: 4:23pm On Jun 10, 2015
jtech:
yes
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
jtech:
i did, but i avnt heard anytin frm dem since i got d mail. av u?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by jtech: 6:14pm On Jun 10, 2015
Luke1001:

i did, but i avnt heard anytin frm dem since i got d mail. av u?
avunt hrd anytin eida frm dem
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by blueheffner(m): 8:56pm On Jun 10, 2015
jamanuka:
Blueheffner and Zeizy...Did you guys do phone interview before going for the face-to-face or it was just face-to-face straight? How about the peeps you met there,anyone done phone interview before?
No phone interview o. Straight to face-to-face interview.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 / Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) / Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.