Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions (97973 Views)

British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Entry-level Technical Trainee Programme / British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 / Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by Zkambai: 11:53am On Nov 07, 2018
How long does it take before you are reached on whether you pass the cognitive test
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by Greatbee: 9:58am On Feb 08, 2019
for latest bat past questions https://teststreams.com/bat
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by ennyj01(m): 2:08pm On Feb 17, 2020
Hello guys
Good afternoon, please i got a mail to take the cognitive test, please can someone give me a hint on what to expect for the process and how is the test structured. Thanks
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by ennyj01(m): 9:45am On Feb 18, 2020
Have anybody done the cognitive test (verbal)?
If yes, when did you take the test? And have you gotten a feedback from them?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by bolkay4: 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2020
ennyj01:
Have anybody done the cognitive test (verbal)?
If yes, when did you take the test? And have you gotten a feedback from them?
Did mine yesterday. I am still yet to receive a response.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by ennyj01(m): 7:32pm On Feb 18, 2020
bolkay4:

Did mine yesterday. I am still yet to receive a response.

Okay, let's be expectant
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by Emmyshegs(m): 9:47pm On Feb 18, 2020
Please is the application still on? Where is the link to it?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by Preator: 8:11pm On Mar 07, 2020
Preator:
the interview was same as the other said. a 2 member panel consisting of a HR person and an Account section.
1. tell us about ursef(essentially y shud we hire u)
2. tell us about a time u had to convince others to go along with an idea.
3. tell us about a time u set a personal goal and exceeded it.
4. tell us about u had a problem at work and how u surmounted it.
5. any question for us( ask two intelligent questions. what is the salary package or when are u gonna call us does not qualify as such)
best wishes

This my response that year. Cant believe how close i came to getting this job.

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by habinccigroup: 4:55pm On May 17, 2020
We have the exact BAT Cultural Fit (free) and Cognitive Test.

Available for purchase.

Success guaranteed!

Contact details below

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by habinccigroup: 8:19am On May 22, 2020
habinccigroup:
We have the exact BAT Cultural Fit (free) and Cognitive Test.

Available for purchase.

Success guaranteed!

Contact details below

Good morning

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by Echereobiaify(m): 9:27am On Jun 02, 2020
hello any information about TMR and merchandiser May 2020
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by emmieachichi: 12:53am On Jun 03, 2020
Echereobiaify:
hello any information about TMR and merchandiser May 2020

Greetings, have dey called u for phone interview or face to face interview TMR role
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by Echereobiaify(m): 9:02am On Jun 03, 2020
my hr status just change from to nothing and the date changed too
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by emmieachichi: 10:16am On Jun 03, 2020
Echereobiaify:
my hr status just change from to nothing and the date changed too

My hr status is still showing further review since. What role did u apply for?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by Seunfunmi18(m): 3:23pm On Jan 09, 2021
Sorry to disturb though
But who else here wrote technical Trainee examination for BAT December last year.
I haven't received any update whatsoever

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by Bobokanbai93: 10:14am On Jan 26, 2021
Seunfunmi18:
Sorry to disturb though
But who else here wrote technical Trainee examination for BAT December last year.
I haven't received any update whatsoever

Check your mail
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by Seunfunmi18(m): 11:32am On Jan 26, 2021
Bobokanbai93:

Check your mail

I didn't receive anything in my Mailbox
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by Marvin401(m): 7:03am On Feb 07, 2021
Anyone doing the Global graduate operations interview next week
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by Fraih(f): 8:46am On Feb 07, 2021
Marvin401:
Anyone doing the Global graduate operations interview next week
Yeah. Thursday
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by Umbrolam: 3:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
mroyato:
I think almost every BAT applicant (Management Trainee and Entry Level) is following this thread.
Well like I did before I just want to drop some hints about the process and more importantly about the Numerical and verbal reasoning assessment.
About BAT recruitment, it would surprise you to know that your profile is only been reviewed/screened until after you have passed the numerical & verbal assessment. Although passing the assessments does not guarantee your progress to the next level if your profile does not impress them. Then you wonder why some applicants were rejected almost immediately. The answer is that they didn't satisfy some benchmark requirements set by the company for its recruitment policies such as age, class and year of graduation, course of study, work experience, etc.
About the numerical & verbal assessments, I must confess that you must be good at maths or rather basic arithmetics if you want to scale the numerical hurdle. Good thing is that there's no time limit so you can take your time but once you start you must finish and its a no going back thing, I mean you must pick an answer to every question and once you click next you can't go back to that question. For MT applicants, get prepared for about 25-30 questions in that segment. As an engineer/ engineering graduate I bet you should be able to handle those questions. For Entry Level applicants, its about 10-20 questions. (Maximum of 20).
For the verbal assessment, its basically comprehension and fill in the gap type of question. The passages are the usual click A- if d information is true, B- if it is false and C- if you cannot tell. If you have been in the job search business you should know what I am talking about. For Management trainee applicants, the questions in this segment may not be up to 10, and if you are lucky, you might escape comprehension questions, all might be fill in the gap. For EL, it could be up to 10 or more and you can't run from comprehension.
Like I said earlier, it is until you have passed this stage that BAT starts reviewing your profile and if you are successful, get ready for the series of interview. Best of luck to everyone in this!!!

Please can I have your WhatsApp number
I need more details about the process regards to my application

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions by mroyato(m): 10:54am On Jun 26, 2022
Umbrolam:

Please can I have your WhatsApp number
I need more details about the process regards to my application

I made this post long ago in 2014. I am not sure the same assessment format is still being used by BAT. I will advice you to read some of the recent posts on this subject.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 / Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) / Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.