Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Honest Airport Cleaner Gets Cash Reward From Another Church - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Honest Airport Cleaner Gets Cash Reward From Another Church (960 Views)

Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo / Female Police Officer Gets Reward From Fashola / Airport Cleaner On N7,800 Monthly Salary Returns Missing N12 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honest Airport Cleaner Gets Cash Reward From Another Church by Samuel1402(m): 8:41am On Apr 16, 2015
Josephine Ugwu, the honest airport cleaner
who returned about N6million she found
during a routine cleanup at the Murtala
Mohammed International Airport airport
toilet, was hosted by Pastor Wole Oladiyun
and the congregation of Christ Livingspring
Apostolic Ministry in Lagos recently.
A cheque was presented to her with an
advise that she should go and start a new
business.
While appreciating the Pastor and the
congregation for their good gesture towards
her, Josephine said the owner of the money
which she returned had recently called her
and paid in N20, 000 into her account for
which she is grateful.
On April 5th, Josephine was also hosted by the
founder of TREM, Lagos, Bishop Mike
Okonkwo.

Re: Honest Airport Cleaner Gets Cash Reward From Another Church by GboyegaD(m): 8:43am On Apr 16, 2015
When your time is right, you sure would shine. Indeed, she's made a good name for herself.
Re: Honest Airport Cleaner Gets Cash Reward From Another Church by goodmorning40: 9:00am On Apr 16, 2015
Did I hear 20thousand naira for 6million naira!

1 Like

Re: Honest Airport Cleaner Gets Cash Reward From Another Church by Dewtor(m): 9:04am On Apr 16, 2015
It's good to be good. Though many may think she should have done otherwise forgetting that it is only God that gives riches. The Bible equally says many while pursing the riches of this life have pierced themselves with many sorrows.
Re: Honest Airport Cleaner Gets Cash Reward From Another Church by theV0ice: 9:04am On Apr 16, 2015
God bless the honest woman

may she be continually favored by God and men

amen
Re: Honest Airport Cleaner Gets Cash Reward From Another Church by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:38am On Apr 16, 2015
GboyegaD:
When your time is right, you sure would shine. Indeed, she's made a good name for herself.
what time exactly?
Abeg, her time has passed. Her time was when she saw the cash...all these stipends na zero
Re: Honest Airport Cleaner Gets Cash Reward From Another Church by donkarly(m): 9:42am On Apr 16, 2015
goodmorning40:
Did I hear 20thousand naira for 6million naira!
Odiegwu bros..hmmmm
Re: Honest Airport Cleaner Gets Cash Reward From Another Church by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 16, 2015
[size=18pt]No matter what she Bleep up. I will never return that money undecided[/size]
Re: Honest Airport Cleaner Gets Cash Reward From Another Church by seunfly: 9:46am On Apr 16, 2015
It is good to have to reward good people because if encourage others. The problem of Nigeria is that the bad people are praised and worship while the good ones are neglected.
Re: Honest Airport Cleaner Gets Cash Reward From Another Church by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 16, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=18pt]No matter what she Bleep up. I will never return that money undecided[/size]

thank you. na saraaaaa money be dat. no be legit
Re: Honest Airport Cleaner Gets Cash Reward From Another Church by Chiaka(f): 11:52am On Apr 16, 2015
theV0ice:
God bless the honest woman

may she be continually favored by God and men

amen

We need more honest Nigerians like her. Thank God our incoming president is perceived to be honest. Am Happy about that.
Re: Honest Airport Cleaner Gets Cash Reward From Another Church by theV0ice: 12:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
Chiaka:

We need more honest Nigerians like her. Thank God our incoming president is perceived to be honest. Am Happy about that.

Me too

1 Like

Re: Honest Airport Cleaner Gets Cash Reward From Another Church by GboyegaD(m): 7:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
what time exactly?
Abeg, her time has passed. Her time was when she saw the cash...all these stipends na zero

That's in your opinion just as I aired mine.

(1) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Reps Vow To Invoke Laws To Frustrate S/african Interests--vanguard / African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo / Why Did Dame Jonathan Showing Indifference Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.