Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo (49980 Views)

Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers / Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) / Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo by dainformant(m): 9:33pm On May 18, 2015
Guess trekking is now the new job in Nigeria. A man who trekked all the way from Taraba state to Maiduguri for 11 days to celebrate the election victory of Governor Kashim Shettima of APC , pictured being turbaned as the 'Trekking king' by the Emir of Gwoza. Aside from the "title", he also reportedly received a cash reward of about N250,000 (N.25 million) from the Deputy governor of Borno state, Alhaji Zannah Umar Mustapha.

Source;http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/05/photo-man-who-trekked-to-borno-to.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo by Ezenwammadu(m): 9:55pm On May 18, 2015
l never knew the caliphate of gwoza has fallen cheesy

18 Likes

Re: Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo by Idrismusty97(m): 9:56pm On May 18, 2015
You see why more people trek? The Nigeria Governor's Forum leader when elected would received lots of trekkers. Trekking is the new business in town now...

Eleven days of trekking for N250k, how much are our graduates paid per months. smiley

155 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo by midolian(m): 10:02pm On May 18, 2015
It paid him afterall.

Trekking to okirika for mama peace, to congratulate her on the successful surgery she underwent during campaign..And nothing is gonna stop me. I ll be giving you guys updates as from tomorrow..undecided

#Trek4Mamapeace

Cc: joseph1832, passingshot, severussnape, Oremussanctus/Shariareporters, Abok1, Haywhymido, Goatandyamtheory..

79 Likes

Re: Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo by POPdecorator: 10:04pm On May 18, 2015
Pdp trekker will be lik,i for don trekk for APC

8 Likes

Re: Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo by Aitee1: 10:05pm On May 18, 2015
Na now the real business go start grin

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo by importexpert(m): 10:09pm On May 18, 2015
i am considering writing about this trekking biz

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo by pussygotlips: 10:17pm On May 18, 2015
Lucky man,

boko haram for kidnapped you for road.

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo by Zeezy99: 10:18pm On May 18, 2015
I will trek from Lagos to Okrika to go and congratulate mama piss on her successful handover of the presidency of African first ladies peace mission. Hoping she would reward me wt at least 1m

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo by joseph1832(m): 10:30pm On May 18, 2015
midolian:
It paid him afterall.

Trekking to okirika for mama peace, to congratulate her on the successful surgery she underwent during campaign..And nothing is gonna stop me. I ll be giving you guys updates as from tomorrow..undecided

You can follow me on twitter for updates too..
twitter :Okirikatrekker

#Trek4Mamapeace
Dude, she might end up killing you with foul English before you collect your prize when you get to Okrika. gringringrin

Daris god oh....

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo by joseph1832(m): 10:31pm On May 18, 2015
tongue
Re: Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo by midolian(m): 10:35pm On May 18, 2015
joseph1832:
Dude, she might end up killing you with foul English before you collect your prize when you get to Okrika.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abeg no kill me with laff..chai! That one na true o cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo by joseph1832(m): 10:38pm On May 18, 2015
midolian:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abeg no kill me with laff..chai! That one na true o cheesy
Who knows, she might address you as, "my fellow trekkers". Nothing wey mama p*ss no fit do. cheesy

26 Likes

Re: Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo by skup008(m): 10:38pm On May 18, 2015
my guy don hammer.
Re: Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 18, 2015
OK, now we know who sent him to trek.

I like Buhari but my anger about this whole thing is that Hausas are taking his election victory so personal.

It's unfortunate that many Southerners don't care to notice the ethnic jingoism of the North.

It's surprising to me. undecided

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo by midolian(m): 10:45pm On May 18, 2015
joseph1832:
Who knows, she might address you as, "my fellow trekkers". No wey mama p*ss no fit do. cheesy
lol..since Buhari won the election, I ve observed she speaks less and as a result, no fireballs. With God on my side, I believe I won't be hit by her bullets grin

#trek4Mamapeace

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo by laffytaffy1: 10:52pm On May 18, 2015
IdiAmin1:
OK, now we know who sent him to trek.

I like Buhari but my anger about this whole thing is that Hausas are taking his election victory so personal.

It's unfortunate that many Southerners don't care to notice the ethnic jingoism of the North.

It's surprising to me. undecided

He is their brother so why should they not take it personal. I don't see Sahara fake news calling them out on it.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo by baybeeboi: 11:04pm On May 18, 2015
OP, abeg change that #.2million to #250,000 before some people go d confuse for here.
Fûcking Northeners

13 Likes

Re: Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 18, 2015
Good for him
Re: Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo by CR77(f): 11:04pm On May 18, 2015
tongue this trekking business don dey pay guys oo tongue

Becos of this reward from the governor every body go want to trek now

1 Like

Re: Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo by CR77(f): 11:04pm On May 18, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo by 20bc(m): 11:04pm On May 18, 2015
Did you know that the world health organization W.H.O says that the number one symptom of madness in west Africa is trekking well I guess they are wrong cause its now the easiest way of making cool cash$$$

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo by Bonapart(m): 11:04pm On May 18, 2015
Nothing to write home about this country called Nigeria...
Graduates are out there carrying certificate up and down while people who trekked are being honoured like the won Olympic medal the country...
#iwept

6 Likes

Re: Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo by yaskarahyelhope(f): 11:04pm On May 18, 2015
Bullshit!!!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo by madgoat(m): 11:05pm On May 18, 2015
Wanna trek too... Who will join me...? I'm trekking for democracy day #May 29

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo by abeffiom(m): 11:05pm On May 18, 2015
U see "" I must start ma own soon.. I will slip for 32 days.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 18, 2015
Nope Felicitation
CR77:
Femi
Re: Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo by Sijo01(f): 11:05pm On May 18, 2015
This trekking business is really paying and trekking industry bumming.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo by eke96: 11:06pm On May 18, 2015
Just 250k? shocked

*Faints*

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 18, 2015
Shouldn't the Deputy Governor be jailed for life for misappropriation of government funds undecided, unless if it was from his own pocket undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo by qualityovenbake(m): 11:08pm On May 18, 2015
joseph1832:

Dude, she might end up killing you with foul English before you collect your prize when you get to Okrika. gringringrin

Daris god oh....
That's not fair bro grin grin grin
Re: Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 18, 2015
D

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) / Maikanti Baru Is Dead / Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.