Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? (86573 Views)

When Your Guy Is Tired Of Buying Brazilian Hair / If U Are An African Woman And Can Not Do This (photo) u should be ashame / Why Do Some Men Always Ashame To Buy Condom In Public? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by danbrowndmf(m): 7:24am On Apr 22, 2015
Dechandel and Pinkycute are u always shy to get this?.cheesy

*Run Out of Thread*.cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by Achilies(m): 7:32am On Apr 22, 2015
Am even ashame of looking at it.
Talk more of buying it.

Anyway me na black nylon (customers bag) I de use.
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by internetpirate: 7:33am On Apr 22, 2015
You're more matured than him! He was caught with his hands in the proverbial cookie jar of bad English, and he lashed out at you out of insecurity and childishness!!

Anyway, I like you boobs, swinging, drooping or whatever!

Luckygurl:

Guy chillax!!! Don't be so grumpy huh!!
It's a beautiful thursday morning, sit back, relax and have fun tongue tongue
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by jayken07(m): 7:34am On Apr 22, 2015
Acekidc4:

Lie Lie!! You are a Linusgringrin
guy u be linus Mba?dey here dey pretend to those u fit deceive
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by Phinagold(f): 7:35am On Apr 22, 2015
okotv:
Never bought one and I don't think I will ever buy cause I won't need it.
are u impotent? Ur meat no dey stand abi?
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by LaruleA1(m): 7:39am On Apr 22, 2015
Yes and no it depends on the mood
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by okotv(m): 7:42am On Apr 22, 2015
Phinagold:
are u impotent? Ur meat no dey stand abi?
No. I am alright. I decided to keep myself pure till marriage. Is anything wrong with that
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 22, 2015
Shy for what reason! It's a normal commodity like paracetamol for headache. I once entered a pharmacy and met a very pretty matured lady. I told her straight that I wanna buy some condoms that she should help me with anyone that she knows is very sensitive. She smiled and brought one to me. I asked her whether she's giving me from experience. She replied and said that I'll like it. When I carried the conversation further, she told me that her boy friend prefers it to others and that they usually have great sex. I just smiled, Tapped her left cheek and zoomed off happily.... and I really enjoyed those comdoms.
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by Phinagold(f): 7:44am On Apr 22, 2015
okotv:
No. I am alright. I decided to keep myself pure till marriage. Is anything wrong with that
even in marriage,u still need it attimes
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by tabisegroup(m): 7:45am On Apr 22, 2015
dharay99:

I'm saying I'm yet to touch/feel one.
All the same.. U need to buy first before you think of touching or feeling it
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by okotv(m): 7:47am On Apr 22, 2015
Phinagold:
even in marriage,u still need it attimes
when that time comes, I will decide if I need it or not.
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by tabisegroup(m): 7:51am On Apr 22, 2015
FLAWLES:
Ok.ITS NOT MY BUSINESS
LOL @ur signature.. My number is confidential but my fb is open. @ #Uko Tabise#
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by tabisegroup(m): 7:58am On Apr 22, 2015
ivyT:

That was not nice.she had b2
ur right but ur pic is more right..
Beautiful u#
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by avalontony(m): 7:59am On Apr 22, 2015
agarawu23:
must you show your stupidity everywhere you go with your falling booobs?undecided

you called my attention wrongly. if you are truely an English teacher you shld have corrected my errors or keep mutesad

ppl like you are the set of ppl with E8 in English Language and you are here on forum forming guru

Brother ....how you take see the fallen boobs? undecided
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by kenex4ever(m): 8:01am On Apr 22, 2015
Kentrasso:
In these foreign schools you don't even need to buy. It's everywhere for free. Hostels on every floor, school in every toilet. Just pick and leave. angry
so dey expect u guys to b having sex regularly n indiscriminately.
Just tap d nearest babe n pick a CD n action begins. Am on my Way to ur sch.
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by Mikey(m): 8:08am On Apr 22, 2015
dharay99:
I'm yet to unwrap one talkles of buying it. cry
With your username I'd say you're 16 yrs so what d f**k do u need a condom for?
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by osazuwao8(m): 8:09am On Apr 22, 2015
If you are still having problems with your jamb results or need someone to help you upgrade it, contact Mr Andrew on 08060870918. He helped me with mine
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by Nickymezor(f): 8:10am On Apr 22, 2015
Hmmmmm, jst passing by
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by kenex4ever(m): 8:11am On Apr 22, 2015
SuPeRq:
Na. 250 sir
u sure say no b d fake one u dey buy?
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by olakes5: 8:18am On Apr 22, 2015
If u are embarrassed about buying CD... u are too young to have sex
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by olatricia(m): 8:20am On Apr 22, 2015
What has her falling booobs gotten to do with all this. Perphaps u ve somehow seen her boobs before. So lemme kip quiet. undecided

agarawu23:
must you show your stupidity everywhere you go with your falling booobs?undecided

you called my attention wrongly. if you are truely an English teacher you shld have corrected my errors or keep mutesad

ppl like you are the set of ppl with E8 in English Language and you are here on forum forming guru
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by meetlekan(m): 8:23am On Apr 22, 2015
C D play ...... A kind of disk that once you insert it in system set the music start playing and dance start immediate hum what a nice CD music to buy.
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by meetlekan(m): 8:26am On Apr 22, 2015
Anyway contact me here by email then i make free delivery no need to be shy again.
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 22, 2015
YoungWiseCash:
I never f*ck with a rubber...

Done some tests?
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by olatricia(m): 8:33am On Apr 22, 2015
I Spotted you from a mile away!! wink. What institution are u in?
ivyT:

That was not nice.she had b2
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by teabully(m): 8:34am On Apr 22, 2015
FLAWLES:
Ok.ITS NOT MY BUSINESS
hey u a cousin to Jude, add dis pin pls 2bab8f4a
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by JbravoAdodger(m): 8:35am On Apr 22, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

Uhm dude ......the 5H pack ....how many CD's does it contain ... Cos me dey fear GoldCirle like dog wey get Rabies

Its 4 cds as per the usual, but more than worthit! Don't punish urself anymore with gold circle
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by FLAWLES(f): 8:45am On Apr 22, 2015
teabully:
.no b only Jude Na Judas
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by FLAWLES(f): 8:45am On Apr 22, 2015
teabully:
.no b only Jude Na Judas;i din ask for ur pin
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by Pamcrest(f): 8:49am On Apr 22, 2015
grin I remember I was at a pharmacy n this particular guy kept giving up his place on d queue to everyone behind him. As people kept passing him, I got curious n pretended I was reading d label on a bottle while checking him out of d corner of my eye. Eventually he became d only one remaining n d salesgirl asked what he wanted. He whispered something but to confirm, d girl just shouted out "oh u want condom?". As the guy nervously turned around, he saw me looking at him with suppressed laughter. He simply bolted out d door.....I couldn't understand it! After a good laugh with d salesgirl I advised her to put the condom packs on d counter so that shy guys can simply point to what they want without feeling embarrassed.
My humble submission

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by dharay99: 9:21am On Apr 22, 2015
Mikey:

With your username I'd say you're 16 yrs so what d f**k do u need a condom for?
ben1daEbiri:
Shey you'll buy it first before unwrapping it na
airex:
U buy b/4 unwrapping plz
Acekidc4:

Shattapp dere Mister *am yet to buy or unwrap Condom before* Shoro Niyen!!

be like all of una dey kolo for head abi.
Must i buy it.? Don't i av male frnds.?
I've been given this tin by ma padi to use on ma then gf buh i refused....so wah do u call dat.?

I even first came in contact wid a condom in ma dad's wardrobe nd I still culdnt touch it, so y the fuçk must i buy it 1st b4 tuchin it. angry
Re: Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? by SuPeRq(f): 9:22am On Apr 22, 2015
Sacluxpaint:

Its not 250, most durex ranges are from 350-450. Dem no dey price am.
Na joke I dey joke ooooo no mind me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter / Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life / Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.