Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,605 members, 7,851,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:53 PM

Funny Birthday Message Sent To A Friend That Has Now Gone Viral - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Birthday Message Sent To A Friend That Has Now Gone Viral (948 Views)

7 Things To Do If Your Nude Pictures Have Gone Viral - Jumia Travel / 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex / See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Birthday Message Sent To A Friend That Has Now Gone Viral by WapTinza(m): 9:37am On Apr 16, 2015
Re: Funny Birthday Message Sent To A Friend That Has Now Gone Viral by optimistcandyboy(m): 9:39am On Apr 16, 2015
i did this long ago. meanwhile i will start putting copyright on whatever i create from now on. ole
Re: Funny Birthday Message Sent To A Friend That Has Now Gone Viral by agarawu23(m): 9:39am On Apr 16, 2015
grin
Re: Funny Birthday Message Sent To A Friend That Has Now Gone Viral by agarawu23(m): 9:40am On Apr 16, 2015
optimistcandyboy:
i did this long ago. meanwhile i will start putting copyright on whatever i create from now on. ole
pictures of you doing it or-------
Re: Funny Birthday Message Sent To A Friend That Has Now Gone Viral by WapTinza(m): 9:41am On Apr 16, 2015
optimistcandyboy:
sorry man I didn't see d post
Re: Funny Birthday Message Sent To A Friend That Has Now Gone Viral by ijobaooorun(m): 10:27am On Apr 16, 2015
agarawu23:
pictures of you doing it or-------

Adonbilivit
Re: Funny Birthday Message Sent To A Friend That Has Now Gone Viral by williamspaul22(m): 10:28am On Apr 16, 2015
Lol grin grin

(1) (Reply)

4 Reasons,that You Might Be Dating A Female GANGSTA / Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? / Attention:this Goes To Anyone Dating My Future Wife Presently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.