Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Payoneer Issue - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Payoneer Issue (4771 Views)

Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds / Is Paypal And Payoneer Issue Solved? / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Payoneer Issue by Nelton(m): 3:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
Thanks bro this will be helpful. will try it now.
Re: Payoneer Issue by U1(m): 9:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
For the record, Zenith Bank appears to offer better rates than EcoBank. I found this out yesterday. Just thought I should share.
Re: Payoneer Issue by Danyl(m): 10:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
Nelton:
Hello guys pls help me out here. I got my card since the first week of May. However I cannot log into my account. It keeps telling me that my password is wrong. I have done a password reset and it asked me for the answer to my security qustion which I gave but it came back as wrong. I have even contacted their customer service but the issue has not been resolved. I am tired of trying. The luck I have is that I don't even have any funds in the account. I am thinking of opening another account but don't know if it will allow me to and also if I can use the card that has been sent to me on the new account. pls anybody with similar experiences pls help out here.
are you sure its yr psasword? I tried to do the same but later realized My username is my email not 'username' per say. I do hope you understand this?
Re: Payoneer Issue by Catalyst007(m): 6:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
jendy36:
I also expected my own. They sent me a mail that it has arrived but there was no way for me to know the courier service that shipped it. Their contact page is not working. Any help on how to get it pls.?

FIND THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION HERE :::

http://top-epaymentsystems..com
Re: Payoneer Issue by oloyetomoye: 7:09pm On Aug 13, 2015
myhoodlink:
Please house, i just got my card and already have some cash loaded, what to clarify the amount of dollar conversion to naira before going to make a withdrawal. Which bank's ATM should I use too. Please, explanations with examples will be appreciated. Thanks a lot.

About $1.32 USD= $1 Payoneer = N235. Any ATM that accepts Visa/Master card will do.
Re: Payoneer Issue by Nobody: 3:47am On Jul 04, 2016
If you need to exchange your Payoneer funds, I can do that for you. I exchange at the flat rate of 290 per $ and your bank account will be credited immediately.

If interested, beep me via whatsapp (08184042733).

Note: I only take orders above $100.

Shalom!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu Commences Mass Production Of Rice And Pepper / How To Detect Fake China Visa (features Of Chinese Visa.) / Breaking News:see How Vera Sidika Makes Her Money .VERY SHOCKING:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.