Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Payoneer Issue - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Payoneer Issue (4759 Views)

Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds / Is Paypal And Payoneer Issue Solved? / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Payoneer Issue by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 16, 2015
Please house, i just got my card and already have some cash loaded, what to clarify the amount of dollar conversion to naira before going to make a withdrawal. Which bank's ATM should I use too. Please, explanations with examples will be appreciated. Thanks a lot.
Re: Payoneer Issue by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 16, 2015
Need info please. Thanks.
Re: Payoneer Issue by Smartlife(m): 11:14pm On Apr 16, 2015
myhoodlink:
Please house, i just got my card and already have some cash loaded, what to clarify the amount of dollar conversion to naira before going to make a withdrawal. Which bank's ATM should I use too. Please, explanations with examples will be appreciated. Thanks a lot.

Zenith bank remains the best for payoneer withdrawals.. Google it.
Please which site are you working that pays you via payoneer.. I have the card but no funds.
Re: Payoneer Issue by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 17, 2015
Smartlife:

Please which site are you working that pays you via payoneer.. I have the card but no funds.

At what rate are they paying per $?

I do freelancing in elance and PPH.
Re: Payoneer Issue by Smartlife(m): 7:45am On Apr 17, 2015
myhoodlink:

You know rate changes from time to time. You can budget 195#

1 Like

Re: Payoneer Issue by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 17, 2015
Smartlife:

You know rate changes from time to time. You can budget 195#

Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Payoneer Issue by dav8id(m): 9:31am On Apr 17, 2015
Smartlife:

then how do you know that zenith bank is the best for withdrawing from payoneer? haba make una only the recomend what you have try before or be using..
Re: Payoneer Issue by dav8id(m): 9:35am On Apr 17, 2015
myhoodlink:

Thanks a lot.

nonone can give you exactly exchange rate..as the rate changes as time goes..you can give it aa try and know it yorrself .no hurm in trying....but note ppayoneer rate is always low.
Re: Payoneer Issue by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 17, 2015
dav8id:

nonone can give you exactly exchange rate..as the rate changes as time goes..you can give it aa try and know it yorrself .no hurm in trying....but note ppayoneer rate is always low.
Okay. Thanks. Like low as how much per $?
Re: Payoneer Issue by jendy36(m): 4:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
I also expected my own. They sent me a mail that it has arrived but there was no way for me to know the courier service that shipped it. Their contact page is not working. Any help on how to get it pls.?
Re: Payoneer Issue by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
jendy36:
I also expected my own. They sent me a mail that it has arrived but there was no way for me to know the courier service that shipped it. Their contact page is not working. Any help on how to get it pls.?
You can check at the closest Post Office to your addressed Address.
Re: Payoneer Issue by jendy36(m): 5:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
myhoodlink:
You can check at the closest Post Office to your addressed Address.

Thanks a lot. I will do that soonest once I reach my destination. Will give update later.
.Do I need to pay anything?

1 Like

Re: Payoneer Issue by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
jendy36:

Thanks a lot. I will do that soonest once I reach my destination. Will give update later.
.Do I need to pay anything?

You won't pay but whosoever that is in charge may want you to sort him something sha o
Re: Payoneer Issue by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
You can check your balance before withdrawal. Payoneer card works on only MasterCard enabled ATMs. It does not work on just any ATM. You will be charged $1 for checking your balance but it helps in letting you know how much you can withdraw.

After checking your balance, I use a trick by leaving #1000 in my account for covering bank charges. That is, if my balance is 6k, I withdraw 5k and leave 1k for charges. Mind you, 1k is not not the fee for charges, change must remain.

if you are withdrawing for the first time, they will deduct almost $30 from your account for annual maintenance fee

1 Like

Re: Payoneer Issue by jendy36(m): 5:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
myhoodlink:

You won't pay but whosoever that is in charge may want you to sort him something sha o

Thanks a lot. I appreciate!!!
Re: Payoneer Issue by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
Chidinho10:
You can check your balance before withdrawal. Payoneer card works on only MasterCard enabled ATMs. It does not work on just any ATM. You will be charged $1 for checking your balance but it helps in letting you know how much you can withdraw.

After checking your balance, I use a trick by leaving #1000 in my account for covering bank charges. That is, if my balance is 6k, I withdraw 5k and leave 1k for charges. Mind you, 1k is not not the fee for charges, change must remain.

if you are withdrawing for the first time, they will deduct almost $30 from your account for annual maintenance fee

Do you have any idea on how to use it to make a withdrawal from PPH?
Re: Payoneer Issue by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
Whatever the official rate is, make sure that you deduct N11 from it. If the official rate is N200, then make sure that you expect payoneer to convert $1 for you at N189.

I repeat do not check your balance on the ATM, they would deduct $1 for checking your balance! Always check your balance on your payoneer account online.

myhoodlink:

1 Like

Re: Payoneer Issue by Nelton(m): 10:06am On Apr 18, 2015
myhoodlink:

How did you register in Elance. I tried to register but its not accepting my Nigerian address so I kinda got frustrated. Also which one is PPH?
Re: Payoneer Issue by Smartlife(m): 10:13am On Apr 18, 2015
Nelton:

How did you register in Elance. I tried to register but its not accepting my Nigerian address so I kinda got frustrated. Also which one is PPH?

Peopleperhour
Re: Payoneer Issue by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 18, 2015
Nelton:

You just have to keep trying. Ensure you register as a worker too.
Re: Payoneer Issue by U1(m): 4:08pm On Jun 16, 2015
teeowl:
Whatever the official rate is, make sure that you deduct N11 from it. If the official rate is N200, then make sure that you expect payoneer to convert $1 for you at N189.

I repeat do not check your balance on the ATM, they would deduct $1 for checking your balance! Always check your balance on your payoneer account online.

Actually, from experience, about N12.5 is the lowest you should deduct from the naira amount per dollar shown on Google. I have used only two banks, GTBank and Zenith, in the two years I've been using the card and I have come to realize the latter offers better rate. I'm still trying to see if I can find a better rate somewhere else -- that's what brought me this way, actually.
Re: Payoneer Issue by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
Eco bank is usually N10 - N11 less than official rate shown on google.

U1:

Actually, from experience, about N12.5 is the lowest you should deduct from the naira amount per dollar shown on Google. I have used only two banks, GTBank and Zenith, in the two years I've been using the card and I have come to realize the latter offers better rate. I'm still trying to see if I can find a better rate somewhere else -- that's what brought me this way, actually.
Re: Payoneer Issue by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
Smartlife:

Zenith has the lowest rate, dont use them. Try Ecobank or Stanbic
Re: Payoneer Issue by EroticDesigns: 4:53pm On Jun 17, 2015
babaearly:

Zenith has the lowest rate, dont use them. Try Ecobank or Stanbic

U1

What of first bank rates?
Any experience with them.
It is the closest in my area.
Re: Payoneer Issue by EroticDesigns: 4:53pm On Jun 17, 2015
Re: Payoneer Issue by U1(m): 7:50pm On Jun 17, 2015
teeowl:
Eco bank is usually N10 - N11 less than official rate shown on google.

In that case, I need to check them out. I have been waiting for the opportunity to use a nearby Zenith ATM these past two days without success. Thanks for the heads-up.
Re: Payoneer Issue by U1(m): 10:47pm On Jun 17, 2015
EroticDesigns:

U1

I have never used their ATM before. You may try one and share the experience here.
Re: Payoneer Issue by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 17, 2015
EroticDesigns:

U1

I've never tried first bank.
Re: Payoneer Issue by Kennedyiheme: 12:52am On Jun 18, 2015
myhoodlink:
pls how do I get mine?
Re: Payoneer Issue by Nelton(m): 7:42am On Jun 18, 2015
Hello guys pls help me out here. I got my card since the first week of May. However I cannot log into my account. It keeps telling me that my password is wrong. I have done a password reset and it asked me for the answer to my security qustion which I gave but it came back as wrong. I have even contacted their customer service but the issue has not been resolved. I am tired of trying. The luck I have is that I don't even have any funds in the account. I am thinking of opening another account but don't know if it will allow me to and also if I can use the card that has been sent to me on the new account. pls anybody with similar experiences pls help out here.
Re: Payoneer Issue by EroticDesigns: 1:43pm On Jun 18, 2015
Nelton:
Hello guys pls help me out here. I got my card since the first week of May. However I cannot log into my account. It keeps telling me that my password is wrong. I have done a password reset and it asked me for the answer to my security qustion which I gave but it came back as wrong. I have even contacted their customer service but the issue has not been resolved. I am tired of trying. The luck I have is that I don't even have any funds in the account. I am thinking of opening another account but don't know if it will allow me to and also if I can use the card that has been sent to me on the new account. pls anybody with similar experiences pls help out here.

You forgot your security question?
Oh boy.
Hope u have patience?

Go under contact us in their site and check under the my account has been blocked.
Send them a screenshot showing your account that has been blocked and also mention you forgot your security question.

If you are nice to the people that will answer you in 3 business days or more, you will receive faster service.
it took me about three weeks to get back my account and that was because I wasn't checking my email regularly.
This is what you will need to get your account back.

All the documents you submitted, they will ask for it again.
Even your birthday date.
It might take an extra three days for ur account to be reset.

Once you have reset your pw, don't log in to the mobile application, go for the desktop straight.

I hope you have patience cos the people are a bit slow sometimes.

I will send screenshots of the hell I went through if you are still lost.

You can only have ONE Payoneer Account!

Any attempt to open another will get you banned!

Read their terms and conditions.
Bros, no try am oooo

U1
babaearly
Thanks for your responses.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Make More Than 65$ In A Week Answering Survey / Aims Asset Management Ltd / A Container Or A Shop Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.