Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Aftermath Of Elections!!! Two Men Divorce Wives For Voting For Apc - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aftermath Of Elections!!! Two Men Divorce Wives For Voting For Apc (21407 Views)

Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen / Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan / Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aftermath Of Elections!!! Two Men Divorce Wives For Voting For Apc by CharlesPhc: 3:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
Know of a couple in PHCity, Wife APC, husband PDP. Husband refused to eat and even sleep in the same room after Buhari (APC) was declared winner. Husband returns home with smiles when Wike (PDP) was declared winner in Rivers State and wife gives thanksgiving testimony praising the victory of Wike that saved her home but still happy she voted Buhari with little warning that her husband must not hear her last statement.
Re: Aftermath Of Elections!!! Two Men Divorce Wives For Voting For Apc by jomoh: 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Islam!

Is this not a direct breach of the revised rule 2 of this Forum.

Seun
Lalasticlala
Obinoscopy
Macolatunji
Ishilove
Re: Aftermath Of Elections!!! Two Men Divorce Wives For Voting For Apc by samplegirl(f): 4:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
agarawu23:
sad what's really your problem? do you need to visit a psychologist?

Islam is a religion of peace

the peace will come back to Nigeria now that we have a change of Government.

As for the two menundecided

modified:- fools quoting me, get my point well my "peace" statement doesn't mean because we now have a Muslim as Presidentundecided Buhari's vote was a mixture of Christian and Muslim

who doesn't want peace in his/her life?

Do you really mean it is a religion of peace from your heart or did you just want to type and post for posting sake?

Maybe peace means different thing entirely in different places.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Elections!!! Two Men Divorce Wives For Voting For Apc by Mhudi: 4:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Islam. What a pity.
This is not about Islam, the community where the incident happened is a christian community in Kaduna south and the couples involved are also Christians.
Re: Aftermath Of Elections!!! Two Men Divorce Wives For Voting For Apc by Mhudi: 5:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Islam!
This is not about Islam, the community where the incident happened is a christian community in southern kaduna and the couples involved are Christians.
Re: Aftermath Of Elections!!! Two Men Divorce Wives For Voting For Apc by Ray333(m): 5:24pm On Apr 16, 2015
4 ur info d guys dat did dis ar nt muslims nd kaninkon is a xtian community in kafanchan jemaa local gov.t kaduna state
Re: Aftermath Of Elections!!! Two Men Divorce Wives For Voting For Apc by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
agarawu23:

modified:- fools quoting me, get my point well my "peace" statement doesn't mean because we now have a Muslim as Presidentundecided Buhari's vote was a mixture of Christian and Muslim

You are high on drugs. cheap ones for that.
Re: Aftermath Of Elections!!! Two Men Divorce Wives For Voting For Apc by Yakzo(m): 8:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
A point of clarification here; these 2 men that divorced their wives are all xtians. Kaninkon is an ethnic group in southern kaduna and are predominantly xtians.
Re: Aftermath Of Elections!!! Two Men Divorce Wives For Voting For Apc by Crieff(m): 9:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
agarawu23:

Stop saying that.
Islam is a religion. Correct.
A religion of peace? No.
Re: Aftermath Of Elections!!! Two Men Divorce Wives For Voting For Apc by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
nnachukz:
Those women should report to buhari to jail their husbands..... On a serious note Hausa mumu ooo.
So kaningkons are hausas too? Kaningkon is a southern Kaduna tribe and the people are almost 100percent Christian. Just like most Christian southern Kaduna people they voted gej not because he was an achiever but because he is a Christian. I told them the average southerner does not know you exist, to them you are all Hausa Muslims. Dem no gree hear me. You just vindicated me. Lol
Re: Aftermath Of Elections!!! Two Men Divorce Wives For Voting For Apc by nnachukz(m): 12:22am On Apr 17, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

So kaningkons are hausas too? Kaningkon is a southern Kaduna tribe and the people are almost 100percent Christian. Just like most Christian southern Kaduna people they voted gej not because he was an achiever but because he is a Christian. I told them the average southerner does not know you exist, to them you are all Hausa Muslims. Dem no gree hear me. You just vindicated me. Lol
my dear being a Christian doesn't stop u from being a hausa, I didn't call them moslems. I said Hausa. Yoruba Moslems still remains Yoruba.
Re: Aftermath Of Elections!!! Two Men Divorce Wives For Voting For Apc by mizzsmilez(f): 7:28am On Apr 17, 2015
Here we go again!
People doing unspeakable under false pretences.
Re: Aftermath Of Elections!!! Two Men Divorce Wives For Voting For Apc by Truckpusher(m): 8:14am On Apr 17, 2015
mizzsmilez:
Here we go again!
People doing unspeakable under false pretences.
What better excuse than a disloyal wife. grin grin

Next time they should know better that politics is local. tongue
Meanwhile, happy divorce to them. grin

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Elections!!! Two Men Divorce Wives For Voting For Apc by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:27am On Apr 17, 2015
nnachukz:
my dear being a Christian doesn't stop u from being a hausa, I didn't call them moslems. I said Hausa. Yoruba Moslems still remains Yoruba.
Well whatever! One of the mumu hausas just became your president; a position your smart IBO brothers will continue to fantasize about for the next 100 years. That's life for you.
Re: Aftermath Of Elections!!! Two Men Divorce Wives For Voting For Apc by JerryJude(m): 10:57am On Apr 17, 2015
agarawu23:

Islam had never been a religion of peace...Islam is known worldwide as a religion of violence...in the middle east they thorns to the flesh of the christian, in Africa thesame and sub-sahara Africa.. they are disease infecting the whole world..on the last day God will judge them and throw them into the pit of HELL... unless they repent..
Re: Aftermath Of Elections!!! Two Men Divorce Wives For Voting For Apc by merricherios(f): 11:10am On Apr 17, 2015
please can you not say that Islam is a religion of peace again.cos it is dude, there must b something wrong with how you preach that peace o. cos all the unrest aluva the world has its root in Islam
agarawu23:

Re: Aftermath Of Elections!!! Two Men Divorce Wives For Voting For Apc by fanysteve: 12:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
literarymathy:
Behold politics has become the opium of the masses! Smh

NL thread dedicated to amorc : https://www.nairaland.com/2225497/ask-me-question-amorc-other
God punish stupid and clueless buhari for lies and deceiving his people

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Elections!!! Two Men Divorce Wives For Voting For Apc by SHARIAREPORTERS: 9:24pm On Apr 18, 2015
jomoh:

Is this not a direct breach of the revised rule 2 of this Forum.

Seun
Lalasticlala
Obinoscopy
Macolatunji
Ishi love

Ya caling on dem to do what?
U better wake up from slumber
And face reality
Islam is false
Re: Aftermath Of Elections!!! Two Men Divorce Wives For Voting For Apc by jomoh: 12:59am On Apr 19, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:

Ya caling on dem to do what?
U better wake up from slumber
And face reality
Islam is false

You might as well get a radio station to broadcast it to the world.

Here's the reality here. You are not the first to say it and won't definitely be the last but guess what, the religion has never shaken ever since your ilks started the defamation and propaganda and will never change till the end of time when it will be too late for you to realise.

Not even a word has changed in the book for the over 1400 years of its existence (yes the book is that much perfect and protected by its author, God. who even challenged anyone to produce anything similar to it) unlike ur book that has gone through modifications and countless versions over the few years of my own little existence.

Deal with it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sheriff, Kashamu Want El-Rufai-Amaechi Ticket By Killing PDP - NYM / Police And Shiite Protesters Clash In Abuja (Photos) / Poverty Gap Fueling North-south Migration In Nigeria - Yahoo News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.