Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Was I Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was I Wrong? (32825 Views)

I Did This To A Girl And She Never Came To My Place Again.. Am I Wrong?? / She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? / Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was I Wrong? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lemme make it short.

Went to a friend's place on Tuesday to watch Real-Madrid match. After a while,I heard a knock at the door,my friend went to open,I started hearing noise,on getting to the door,I saw my friend beating his girlfriend. I had to ask,he said the girlfriend came unannounced,and want to force herself in,which resulted to fracas.

I settled them,and went drop the girl in her hostel in unilag,went I came back to my friend's place,he was shouting that why should I go drop the girl off to her hostel,that I should have left her outside,when he locked the door against her. That my loyalty should be to him.

My question is this,was I wrong to have dropped her? I went to drop her because she was crying,bruised,and her sandal was torn.it will be unfair to leave her outside.

How can I help her out of the toxic relationship,without being seen as a traitor,or back-stabber by my friend, because its obvious my friend didn't like her at all,she's the one forcing herself on him.

Imagine after the whole beating,while driving her to school,she was pleading with me to beg my friend for her,I was like WTF in my mind,but didn't say anything,that I will get back to her.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Was I Wrong? by jmoore(m): 2:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
Some women love to be abused. Do you think that's the first time he laid his hands on her?

Park well bros and help those who want to be helped. Cos, I wonder how you can install common sense into her head.

143 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was I Wrong? by jaymichael(m): 2:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
Your loyalty should be to nobody, but to the path of TRUTH, JUSTICE, EQUITY and FAIRNESS. If you ve done the right thing according to the best of your ability and conscience, you need no justification from anyone.

268 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Was I Wrong? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
u were not wrong to av dropped her, u were only caring. ur friend must b a beast, I dont knw ow u will help her outa d relationship without being consider a traitor especially if ur frnd finds out.

btw why was d girl crying and pleading? is ur frnd a yahoo boy? cos girls can do anything to stay wit a rich dude.

28 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong? by Hazardd(m): 2:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
if you ask us, who re we going to ask

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was I Wrong? by dharay99: 2:34pm On Apr 16, 2015
Op Op Op, hmm hmmm.

Hmmmmm, Ohk lemme stop there. cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was I Wrong? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
justified19:
u were not wrong to av dropped her, u were only caring. ur friend must b a beast, I dont knw ow u will help her outa d relationship without being consider a traitor especially if ur frnd finds out.

btw why was d girl crying and pleading? is ur frnd a yahoo boy? cos girls can do anything to stay wit a rich dude.
he's doing very well,lives in a well furnished flat,and drives two cars. He's into entertainment,and this isn't the first time of the abuse,that's why I want to help out. I always feel she's out of her senses.

5 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
Yomieluv:
he's doing very well,lives in a well furnished flat,and drives two cars. He's into entertainment,and this isn't the first time of the abuse,that's why I want to help out. I always feel she's out of her senses.
she just wants to b wit a rich guy. dats all. she needs a psychologist to help her out.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was I Wrong? by harrysterol(m): 2:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
U did the wrong thing op.
Instead of dropping the gal to her hostel, you will have settled it in ur friends house, your friend maybe thinking something else

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was I Wrong? by marquiseT(f): 3:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
Abeg free the babe, she does not need help

her stupidity no be for here

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was I Wrong? by ardeks(m): 3:14pm On Apr 16, 2015
Some girls/ladies/women stay in an abusive relationship because of their selfish interest, and that's what I perceive here.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was I Wrong? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
harrysterol:
U did the wrong thing op.
Instead of dropping the gal to her hostel, you will have settled it in ur friends house, your friend maybe thinking something else
I thought as much,I was only trying to help her,because she was bruised,and crying seriously.

Morever,her sandal was torn,and nothing to wear back.

3 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
How is it even possible you are questioning yourself over a matter like this?

Your friend was wrong. You did right. I don't know if you can save this girl from herself she seems to be one of those who believe in suffering to get love but it will be kind of you to try. Try means to open her eyes to her own lack of self value now i know this is work just so you do it next time your paths cross.

10 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong? by harrysterol(m): 3:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
Yomieluv:
I thought as much,I was only trying to help her,because she was bruised,and crying seriously.

Morever,her sandal was torn,and nothing to wear back.
that is not enough reason, your friend will have dropped her or better still both of you since is mobility when the case is fully settled, first you need to make your friend understand the reasons that made you do that, if not he may still be thinking something else

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong? by demmy0325(m): 3:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
Re: Was I Wrong? by MzzTega(f): 3:34pm On Apr 16, 2015
Did your friend tie her to the relationship?
Is it a MUST to be in a relationship?
NO!!

Just pray the girl regains her senses,cos it seems she lost them.

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong? by ivyT(f): 3:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
justified19:

Exactly,he MUST b a rich dude

4 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong? by Emodeee: 4:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
The foolish girl will come back and beg him again. Some girls no get sense. Wen una dey luv, mk u dey use ya brain. U r nt d only g.f he hs. Who knws? U might even be his side chick bt he is feeding u with lies dat u r his official g.f. Domestic violence should nt be tolerated at all. Person wey nvr marry u, e kon dey beat u. Is he d only guy in d world? Out of all d toasters wey dey toast u daily, na thug u kon go settle down with. I pity sm galz. Person wey luv u, una no go follow am, na person wey go dey beat u lyk say u be cow una go dey follow. Is he a fulani man dat he is rearing u(cow)? U better leave d relationship, fanshi him. Better guyz dey wey go treat u lyk d queen dat u r.
@op, Pardon me 4 digressing, i jez av to do dat cos sm girls no get sense.
I fink she needs a gentle man lyk u nt d thug dat u call a friend. No date her sha o, mk e no be lyk say na remnant u dey chop. Mk she go date better person out of her numerous suitors.

@op, wah u did wzn't wrong.

Btw, d guy should be charged for BATTER(BATA) lyk famad's former name.

22 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
undecided
Re: Was I Wrong? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
OP please you're not wrong. Too bad the fish brain girl loves been abused. You Can show her the numerous threads on nairaland where men have been beating their spouse to death!

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong? by kay1one2(m): 4:58pm On Apr 16, 2015
Is this actually on fp?!!!
Re: Was I Wrong? by SmooshCHN: 4:58pm On Apr 16, 2015
One Star For You.
Re: Was I Wrong? by Dyt(f): 4:58pm On Apr 16, 2015
Yomi
Onpa iro
Haaa

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong? by chynie: 4:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
are u sure is not you, u people should stop all this ''my friend this my friend that''. anyway get something to occupy your mind then u will forget him

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong? by Ayemco(f): 4:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
she is still wit d guy cos she kns he has money, Ole Ole(thief nd a lazy ass)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was I Wrong? by Texcoco(m): 5:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
Fishbrains....

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong? by folabayo1(f): 5:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
Some girls prefer to be a punching bag in a relationship just for them to be able to point at their partner to their friends that oh that's my bf!!! Isn't he cute? Cos am sure no girl in her right senses wud do dat for money..
Emi laiye mi grin
No guy fit try am wit me

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong? by adeapor: 5:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
I dont know if you will read my comment but one fact remains that, you were right, before you help her out of the relationship. you need to let your friend know your ground first. ask your friend if he still wants the girl around or he wants to let her go. it is simple, present the girl to your friend like 'Padi that girl too desperate o, how you dey cope? you still love am so?, well if you know love am, e go better make you free am make she no block other parole, if you no know how you go free am, make i help you'. make sure you let him know how disgusting the girl is to you so he wont think you are interested. Then ride on like 'well, i fit help you, but no be say later, you go kon dey think say i get mind for am, and you go give me time, you no say this kain girl don stick and na btw me and you o, abeg na favour i dey do you, no Bleep me up later o'

5 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong? by godoluwa(m): 5:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
u did d rite thing. u need nt to ask d gal to leave ur friend coz if u do, it might cost u what u cant afford to loss. i dnt knw why a gal will force herself on a guy juxt because d guy is ok. i think when he kills her, she will leave ur friend alone. any man that slap a woman nt to talk of real time beaten is a madman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? / Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) / Tired Of This Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.