Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? (39567 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” / What does a lady mean when She Says "I Was There For Him" / When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
Please read bear with me, read to the end and give me your advice(s). I seriously need them

We started dating in January and sincerely, she's one of the best I've met in life.
She filled a spot in my life. I loved her personality and her attitude to life; always cool, lively, positive and she's extremely sincere.

All through my life, I've dated just two ladies and they are both virgins(i could bet my life on this) and i don't know if i should consider this a blessing or otherwise but I still left them as I met them cos of some personal reasons.

We've been dating but not until last two months when I noticed that rather than for her to love me, she was being obsessed with me.

She never asked me for a penny throughout our relationship and even when I try to give to her voluntarily, she would refuse and tell me not to make her get used to putting her needs on me.
She was just 'too sincere' for me to handle.

Fast forward to why am writing this;
Last two months[while we were still together], she called me as usual and we chatted for long before she spoilt my mood.
She asked me if I would mind bonding our love through BLOOD CONVENANT to which I gave a fat NO to. I was shocked to my marrows but she started giving me silly reasons like 'I am scared of losing you','I love you so much',e.t.c and i didn't even mention that I'm just 22(far from marriage) and she's 21.

I decided to break up with her a week after that particular call but since then, she always calls or texts me to tell me of how wicked I am,how I made her loose,how I took advantage of her sincerity and genuine love and all those kinda stuffs angry women say.

My question is this: was I too 'harsh' on her with my decision?
Am I in anyway guilty of selfishness,heart break or any love related crime?

Did I in anyway take advantage of her?
And if I am/have been wrong in anyway,how do I right it?

Romancelanders,please help me
Thanks for reading cheesy

10 Likes 7 Shares

Re: She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? by iceberylin(m): 10:10pm On Nov 29, 2015
Her only wrong was loving you...

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 29, 2015
iceberylin:
She only brought up an idea....

U got too much confidence
Thanks but too much confidence? How?

1 Like

Re: She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? by dFroshie(m): 10:21pm On Nov 29, 2015
You don't have to go all way by breaking up with her,my opinion with your story is just that I see this lady is so much in love with you than you do and by breaking up with her you don't want her to do the unbelievable,her heart is too fragile....bro you need to get back to her if you do love her and make her see things from your point or view about swearing a oath

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 29, 2015
dFroshie:
You don't have to go all way by breaking up with her,my opinion with your story is just that I see this lady is so much in love with you than you do and by breaking up with her you don't want her to do the unbelievable,her heart is too fragile....bro you need to get back to her if you do love her and make her see things from your point or view about swearing a oath
Thanks bro.

I really appreciatecheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? by wordbank(m): 10:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
Wetin u dey call Lala for?
U piss, u call Lala
Mess na Lala
Na wao

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? by nerdfrost(m): 10:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
Endtime babe! I'm sure she loves you n is scared of losing u but I gat nothing else to say.

ENDTIME COUPLE undecided

13 Likes

Re: She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 29, 2015
wordbank:
Wetin u dey call Lala for?
U piss, u call Lala
Mess na Lala
Na wao
E tire me o quy...
Re: She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
Ur Bae loves u so much mehn no slackinq.she don't wanna lose u,...wetin u want aqainOh u want that 1 that will dump u after suckinq all the fat in ur pot bellyOYO is ur case den

7 Likes

Re: She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? by IamLEGEND1: 11:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
do the covenant,sleep with her.......then escape.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? by izsmike: 12:41am On Nov 30, 2015
my guy u did the right thing.... Maybe she be ogbanje after blood covenant she go con die... Den begin straff u for dream

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? by Nobody: 12:46am On Nov 30, 2015
A sincere heart been taken for granted

By d time u need her sumone who knos her value wud av made her his wife nd make her an expectant mother

U tink girls like her are easy to come by these days bah??

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? by ModiKen(m): 12:53am On Nov 30, 2015
Dude, u made d right decision.

What does she need a blood covenant for; if not for ulterior motives.

Sign a blood covenant with a lady and kiss ur life good bye, except God intervenes.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? by ModiKen(m): 12:54am On Nov 30, 2015
halfrica:

By d time u need her sumone who knos her value wud av made her his wife nd make her an expectant mother

So u saying he shld have gone ahead to have a blood convenant with her?

16 Likes

Re: She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? by trishapal(f): 6:22am On Nov 30, 2015
It's obvious the op got afraid when he heard blood covenant because he is as young as the lady that proposed it, although it is more popular among younger teens living close or seeing each other very often. When an emotionally immature lady truly loves a guy, she ignorantly sees him as her "Future Partner" - it's simply her body chemistry and nothing more. She is severely afraid of losing the excitement to any other lady and begins to feel insecure at the slightest thought of losing her love. This usually leads them to any possible means of eliminating their fears.

A mature guy knows the tactics of sincere and mind-blowing reassurance which will easily make her jettison the idea of blood covenant. Quitting the relationship was a confirmation of the op's immaturity too. My advice is that you need to determine if you will be able to lavish her with enough love while she grows up. If you are capable and you have time to spend on her, go back to her and she will be happy again. But if you think you will hurt her the more, it's better you maintain the present status quo.

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? by Sunexy(m): 6:27am On Nov 30, 2015
No try blood covenant o...go back 2 her bt give her reasons why u guys should not do any covenant

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? by trishapal(f): 6:36am On Nov 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Everyone, pls take note of this VOICE OF THE DEVIL...

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 30, 2015
ModiKen:

So u saying he shld have gone ahead to have a blood convenant with her?

A simple talk to let her let her kno d implications will do

Stop following me upandan like fly

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? by IamLEGEND1: 8:12am On Nov 30, 2015
trishapal:

Everyone, pls take note of this VOICE OF THE DEVIL...
it is simple logic. that's what I'll do if u was in his shoes.

1 Like

Re: She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? by jackpot(f): 8:31am On Nov 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
Re: She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? by IamLEGEND1: 8:33am On Nov 30, 2015
jackpot:
The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
U got those first two right but I definitely am not ugly. grin

happy birthday BTW.
Re: She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? by ModiKen(m): 8:58am On Nov 30, 2015
halfrica:

A simple talk to let her let her kno d implications will do

Stop following me upandan like fly

I'm not just following u for the sake of it.

You seem to be drawing a lot of attention here, with ur comments and ur fight with that guy, cant remember his name....
Re: She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? by austine4real(m): 8:58am On Nov 30, 2015
U can do d blood oath by impregnatin her

3 Likes

Re: She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? by flokii: 9:04am On Nov 30, 2015
oya oo.... Romancelanders food don ready cheesy

make una drop comments o... una wey don do blood convenant etc. etc.
Re: She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? by Rajjah(f): 11:40am On Nov 30, 2015
Blood covenant is a no no for me. She might evn be d one to be trapped. Though, op, get bak with her. Wat she has for u is love, which is scarce nowadays.

2 Likes

Re: She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
shockedshocked
You want me to do convenant with her?

Bro,you don't like me at all
Re: She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
izsmike:
my guy u did the right thing.... Maybe she be ogbanje after blood covenant she go con die... Den begin straff u for dream
Thanks bro.

I been think same thing.cheesy
Re: She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
halfrica:

So you want me to do blood convenant with her?

That one is not even in my list of option sef.
You want me to bind ma spirit illegally?

Bro,abeg pity me
Re: She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 30, 2015
ModiKen:
Dude, u made d right decision.

What does she need a blood covenant for; if not for ulterior motives.

Sign a blood covenant with a lady and kiss ur life good bye, except God intervenes.
Thanks bro...I appreciate
But was I right for letting her be or should I have talked it out with her.
N.B: the covenant isn't an option
Re: She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
Blood covenant is a big NO 4 me, perhap does she know wat blood covenant means? Or does she know d implications if d covenant is broken
Re: She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? by misspicy(f): 1:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
Did she say you must do the blood convenant No she only asked and you answer should have been NO too not breakup....but ego no go allow you see road....you don lose this one,oya move on cool

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport / Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way / This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.