Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,884 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church (29012 Views)

'How My Daughter Gabriella Sokari Tolofari Went Missing During Prayer In Bonny' / Robbers Who Attacked Ogun Church Worshippers During Vigil Arrested. PHOTOS / Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church by NaijaCover(m): 12:39pm On Nov 05, 2023
Update From . COM

A Female worshipper identified as Bisi Adewumi of the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries reportedly slumped during a prayer session at the church auditorium in the Ibafo area of Ogun State.

The Worshipper, who was described as a 75-year-old woman by the Ogun State Police Command, was said to have later lost her life while receiving treatment at a government hospital in Sagamu.

The Police said the incident was reported to its Ibafo division by the Head of Security, Pastor Ekikere Esiere, attached to the prayer city, located along the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, on Friday.

The Command stated that Esiere claimed the deceased was immediately rushed to the church clinic for medical attention after she slumped at about 5:30 p.m. on Thursday.

Subsequently, the deceased was said to have been further referred to the Sagamu General Hospital, where she was said to have been later pronounced dead while receiving treatment on Friday.

Meanwhile, in a chat with PUNCH Metro on Saturday, the State Police Public Relations Officer, Omolola Odutola, said the corpse had been deposited at the hospital morgue.

“No relatives of the deceased had come to claim the body yet. She’s suspected to be a 75-year-old woman. In the meantime, the investigation is still ongoing,” she stated in a WhatsApp message on Saturday.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/worshiper-slumps-dies-during-prayer-in-ogun-church/%3famp

Re: Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church by NaijaCover(m): 12:39pm On Nov 05, 2023
What Is Really Happening Inside Our Church?

Don't Forget, Naija-Cover Bring This SAD NEWS

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church by Ms202309: 12:42pm On Nov 05, 2023

Go to an hospital and not miracle center

Anyways RIP

Blood pressure check and blood test are all fully digital

Takes few seconds

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church by Solofresh2: 12:50pm On Nov 05, 2023
R.I.P to the dead
Re: Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church by Kasafunds: 12:52pm On Nov 05, 2023
Ewo
Re: Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church by Randal: 12:52pm On Nov 05, 2023
GOD abeg ohhh

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church by Triangles1(m): 12:53pm On Nov 05, 2023
Death can locate anybody anywhere at anytime.

May the soul rest in peace.

Next.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church by kaludestiny10(m): 12:53pm On Nov 05, 2023
It is part of life. May God console the relatives of the departed.
Kasafunds:
Ewo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church by Righteousness2(m): 12:53pm On Nov 05, 2023
Condolences to the family of the deceased.

Live ready.
Life is like a vapour. Here today and gone the next minute.
Live in the Conciousness of your Eternity.

The breath in you is not sustained by the food you eat
The breath in you is not sustained by Exercise.
The breath in your Nostril is not sustained by visiting your doctor or Medical prescriptions.

Life is a Gift from God. Live it in preparation for Eternity.

Dont be too comfortable in this world. This world is not our Home.
A Genuie relationship with JESUS CHRIST is the Greatest gift to your soul.

26 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church by Okiton: 12:53pm On Nov 05, 2023
sad

Why she no go slump, when them go stand for three hours dae jinja, dae cast and bind, abi body na iron?

Most of these worship don't pay attention to their health challenges

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church by Toosure70: 12:53pm On Nov 05, 2023
Hmmmmm
Re: Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church by Oromoni619: 12:53pm On Nov 05, 2023
[right][/right] :Di tongue

Nawaooo

Death everywhere,reason I eat and do the right thing also,
Mk money and enjoy your life, nothing dey inside

B#tting is been helping me I swear

Take Liverpool straight win
Sporting dnb

Madrid dnb

That's 1.5odds

Frees

Contact me for your daily odds

1 Like

Re: Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church by aylive02(m): 12:53pm On Nov 05, 2023
She's is not healthy on the first place. Walking around doesn't indicate a good health.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church by BarrElChapo(m): 12:54pm On Nov 05, 2023
🤔
Re: Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church by BarrElChapo(m): 12:54pm On Nov 05, 2023
enipe:
So sad to hear.

I'm in a terrible situation this morning and urgently need help. My 2-year-old daughter has a very high fever, and we couldn't sleep last night. I desperately want to take her to a nearby hospital, but financial constraints are preventing me from doing so. I've been holding her close to my chest as she breathes rapidly and has a high temperature. If anyone can assist in any way, please do. I feel completely helpless because my husband is no longer here.

2 19 3 1 33 2 51
Zenith.
Mary.

SCAMMER IGNORE !

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church by Franknews1: 12:54pm On Nov 05, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:55pm On Nov 05, 2023
Ms202309:
Go to an hospital and not miracle center

Anyways RIP

Blood pressure check and blood test are all fully digital

She was 75!

Lots of people slump and die in their 40s and 50s, that would be due to medical issues.

At 75, someone can go suddenly and it would be found to be natural causes.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church by omoadeleye(m): 12:55pm On Nov 05, 2023
Uhm

1 Like

Re: Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church by kaludestiny10(m): 12:56pm On Nov 05, 2023
Such is life. May God grant the relatives of the departed the heart to bear the loss.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church by lexrichy(m): 12:56pm On Nov 05, 2023
Probably hunger
Re: Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:56pm On Nov 05, 2023
And the god that died on the cross couldn’t save him

2 Likes

Re: Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church by Hollyharjii: 12:56pm On Nov 05, 2023
Slump inside church

Rip to the dead
Re: Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church by Ms202309: 12:56pm On Nov 05, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

She was 75!

Lots of people slump and die in their 40s and 50s o.

At 75, someone can go suddenly.

That's why 75 years old need more medicare

Remember this is someone's loved one, some kids gramma

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church by SoftP(m): 12:57pm On Nov 05, 2023
People are going through alot in this country, always be your brother’s keeper

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church by Blaze14k: 12:57pm On Nov 05, 2023
Skull miners association. Sad waste Ogun is always a trerrible news are those people cursed or what

1 Like

Re: Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church by officialJP(m): 12:58pm On Nov 05, 2023
I'm not an atheist, but I don't believe in religions, I only believe there's God but not God of Muslims and Christians, I believe in some Jesus preaching not all, Muhammad is a NO for me you can ask me why? I just believe in what I believe and I'm not a jew, I belong to nature and humanity

1 Like

Re: Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church by Houseofglam7(f): 12:59pm On Nov 05, 2023
Wtf 😳
Jeez
Re: Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church by zombieHUNTER: 12:59pm On Nov 05, 2023
undecided

Probably died of hunger and ill Health

That's how they'll be dropping dead due to starvation after chanting Awa lokan, Emi lokan

God forgive us all..
RIP to the dead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church by Bigchristo: 12:59pm On Nov 05, 2023
post=126803214:
Update From . COM

A Female worshipper identified as Bisi Adewumi of the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries reportedly slumped during a prayer session at the church auditorium in the Ibafo area of Ogun State.

The Worshipper, who was described as a 75-year-old woman by the Ogun State Police Command, was said to have later lost her life while receiving treatment at a government hospital in Sagamu.

The Police said the incident was reported to its Ibafo division by the Head of Security, Pastor Ekikere Esiere, attached to the prayer city, located along the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, on Friday.

The Command stated that Esiere claimed the deceased was immediately rushed to the church clinic for medical attention after she slumped at about 5:30 p.m. on Thursday.

Subsequently, the deceased was said to have been further referred to the Sagamu General Hospital, where she was said to have been later pronounced dead while receiving treatment on Friday.

Meanwhile, in a chat with PUNCH Metro on Saturday, the State Police Public Relations Officer, Omolola Odutola, said the corpse had been deposited at the hospital morgue.

“No relatives of the deceased had come to claim the body yet. She’s suspected to be a 75-year-old woman. In the meantime, the investigation is still ongoing,” she stated in a WhatsApp message on Saturday.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/worshiper-slumps-dies-during-prayer-in-ogun-church/%3famp
Rest in peace
Re: Worshiper Slumps, Dies During Prayer In Ogun Church by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:00pm On Nov 05, 2023
Ms202309:

That's why 75 years old need more medicare

Remember this is someone's love one, some kids gramma

Of course.

My Dad died at 80

My Mom is above 80 right now.

She gets the care that she can.

Doesn't mean she shouldn't go to Church.

The late old lady left this earth during a church service, well, all I'm saying is, she's an old woman already.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Desperate Nigerian Seeking Asylum Begged To Be Declared Wanted – Police / Drivers Strip DPO Naked / Delta State Fake Mad Man Caught While Attempting To Kidnap Two Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.