Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Photo: If You Didn't Do This Then You Didn't Pass Through Childhood - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: If You Didn't Do This Then You Didn't Pass Through Childhood (2735 Views)

Julius Agwu's Wife Didn't Smile In Family Photo And Fans Slam Her / Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" / Ubi Franklin Buys A Car For Ominiotah, His Childhood Friend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: If You Didn't Do This Then You Didn't Pass Through Childhood by jonaji(m): 3:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
grin cheesy everybody must have done this... If not....... sad

1 Share

Re: Photo: If You Didn't Do This Then You Didn't Pass Through Childhood by jascon1(m): 3:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
Na naija pikin face for gell pass no be obobo

1 Like

Re: Photo: If You Didn't Do This Then You Didn't Pass Through Childhood by MzzTega(f): 3:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
lol. And the child in that photo is crying with all his strength. damn!
Re: Photo: If You Didn't Do This Then You Didn't Pass Through Childhood by jayiyke007(m): 3:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
I don't fink I did dat... tongue
Re: Photo: If You Didn't Do This Then You Didn't Pass Through Childhood by jonaji(m): 4:09pm On Apr 16, 2015
MzzTega:
lol. And the child in that photo is crying with all his strength. damn!
Am sure u did more than that when u were a kid cheesy
Re: Photo: If You Didn't Do This Then You Didn't Pass Through Childhood by Aminat508(f): 4:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
Wetin be dis?
Re: Photo: If You Didn't Do This Then You Didn't Pass Through Childhood by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
Holding back the tears because u don't want to talk about It, more like u re trying to suppress the pain. Then someone ask u what the problem is...... U remember everything afresh and then u erupt like a volcano cheesy

Yes I experienced it as a child wink

5 Likes

Re: Photo: If You Didn't Do This Then You Didn't Pass Through Childhood by MzzTega(f): 4:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
jonaji:

Am sure u did more than that when u were a kid cheesy
Lol. My cry gat swags mehn,but can't be compared to my laughter
Re: Photo: If You Didn't Do This Then You Didn't Pass Through Childhood by killercute16(m): 4:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
I didnt do this,does it mean that i passed through manhood.
JUST KIDDING
I almost choked up doing that stuff
Re: Photo: If You Didn't Do This Then You Didn't Pass Through Childhood by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 4:34pm On Apr 16, 2015
I never knew if i did dat..

Only mumsy will tell
Re: Photo: If You Didn't Do This Then You Didn't Pass Through Childhood by jonaji(m): 4:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
Aminat508:
Wetin be dis?
Na you be that na wey I dae try show nairalanders... Hope say u no vex cheesy
Re: Photo: If You Didn't Do This Then You Didn't Pass Through Childhood by jonaji(m): 4:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
MzzTega:

Lol. My cry gat swags mehn,but can't be compared to my laughter
A Picture to prove ur point or you know na undecided
Re: Photo: If You Didn't Do This Then You Didn't Pass Through Childhood by Aminat508(f): 4:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
jonaji:

Na you be that na wey I dae try show nairalanders... Hope say u no vex cheesy
me ke? No be me oooo
Re: Photo: If You Didn't Do This Then You Didn't Pass Through Childhood by steppin: 4:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
That boy is a white boy, but he's horrible.
I'd rather be a black than have that kind of face.
Re: Photo: If You Didn't Do This Then You Didn't Pass Through Childhood by MzzTega(f): 4:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
jonaji:

A Picture to prove ur point or you know na undecided
hahahahahaa. You better believe oo
Re: Photo: If You Didn't Do This Then You Didn't Pass Through Childhood by SELENAqueensy(f): 5:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
I still do it
Re: Photo: If You Didn't Do This Then You Didn't Pass Through Childhood by enoqueen: 6:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
Nigerian children dont do this.
Re: Photo: If You Didn't Do This Then You Didn't Pass Through Childhood by jonaji(m): 6:13pm On Apr 16, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
I still do it
Shame on you cheesy
Re: Photo: If You Didn't Do This Then You Didn't Pass Through Childhood by 7footre(m): 6:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
I cry well well that year sha
Re: Photo: If You Didn't Do This Then You Didn't Pass Through Childhood by djembadjemba: 7:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
Never happened to me, so from your logic - I was born an adult. Mtchww
Re: Photo: If You Didn't Do This Then You Didn't Pass Through Childhood by iamrealdeji(m): 9:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
killercute16:
I didnt do this,does it mean that i passed through manhood.
JUST KIDDING
I almost choked up doing that stuff
"You,you be baba peace o"
like if you're smart enough to understand the comment in quote
Re: Photo: If You Didn't Do This Then You Didn't Pass Through Childhood by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
Yeah,i can relate undecided
Re: Photo: If You Didn't Do This Then You Didn't Pass Through Childhood by braintext(m): 10:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
jonaji:
grin cheesy everybody must have done this... If not....... sad

Damn i didnt bleeping do it....
Does it mean i skipped childhood? cry
Re: Photo: If You Didn't Do This Then You Didn't Pass Through Childhood by jonaji(m): 12:45am On Apr 17, 2015
braintext:

Damn i didnt bleeping do it....
Does it mean i skipped childhood? cry
Yeahs you may have... And this calls for serious concern !!!
Re: Photo: If You Didn't Do This Then You Didn't Pass Through Childhood by braintext(m): 7:40am On Apr 17, 2015
jonaji:

Yeahs you may have... And this calls for serious concern !!!

Yeah i need to see your doctor..... Is your doctor male or female

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Meet Joseph Yobo's Younger Brother & Fiancee As They Pose For Their Pre / BIG BOY!! Terryg Fluants His $300k New Ferrari Ride (photos) / Photos Wizkid Half Na*ked On Bed With Another Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.