Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Naija Bigwig Pastors Unable To Decipher God - PFN Endorsed GEJ ! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Naija Bigwig Pastors Unable To Decipher God - PFN Endorsed GEJ ! (504 Views)

Licence For Preachers: Pfn Asks President To Caution El-rufai / I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor / Bakare Blasts CAN, PFN For Endorsing Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Bigwig Pastors Unable To Decipher God - PFN Endorsed GEJ ! by JayKaba(m): 4:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
It's no longer news that Buhari won the presidential election. However, I still can't comprehend why our so called "men of God" , men that are supposed to be in direct communication with God were unable to know His mind. They gathered under the umbrella of PFN few days to the election and not a single one of them could proclaim the mind of God for the election, Instead they all endorsed GEJ.

Can anyone (especially christians ) give any logical explanation behind this monumental failure (what I call it)? Why should we keep believing these "men of God" when it is obvious most of them are led by self spirit instead of the Holy Spirit ?
Re: Naija Bigwig Pastors Unable To Decipher God - PFN Endorsed GEJ ! by espn(m): 4:08pm On Apr 16, 2015
Where money speaks.. confusion set in.. money and God r two different things..I believe in NO one but GOD.. men of GOD don't exist as far as I know.
Re: Naija Bigwig Pastors Unable To Decipher God - PFN Endorsed GEJ ! by UAE123(m): 4:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
[b][/b]These "men of God" are suppose to act as intermediaries between the people they are leading & God but d problem we are having now is that majority of these people are more concerned with how to make money & getting connected to "influencial" persons than doing the work of God. Foolishly they dont know that they are deceiving themselves. ;DThese "men of God" are suppose to act as intermediaries between the people they are leading & God but d problem we are having now is that majority of these people are more concerned with how to make money & getting connected to "influencial" persons than doing the work of God. Foolishly they dont know that they are deceiving themselves.
Re: Naija Bigwig Pastors Unable To Decipher God - PFN Endorsed GEJ ! by kay1one2(m): 4:56pm On Apr 16, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians And Their Mental Slavery,called Religion. / The Lord Shut Him In / No Man Can Attain Righteousness Except Through The Cross Of Christ.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.