Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

A Chronic Insultive Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Chronic Insultive Wife (2781 Views)

An Encounter With A Chronic Debtor Aka (onigbese) / Help,my Younger Bro Is A Chronic Womanizer Who Is Addicted To Gambling. / Advise! Wife Seems Not Understanding But Insultive. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Chronic Insultive Wife by maxkenny: 8:26am On Sep 28, 2022
Good Morning Nairalander

How do you manage a chronic insultive wife?

Its true violence against women is a crime but when a woman is so addictive to insulting, causing provocation, emotional imbalance, how do you manage it without unleashing your anger or make mistake?

is there law against women insulting or causing provocation.

Mature minds please

1 Like

Re: A Chronic Insultive Wife by thundervirus(m): 8:30am On Sep 28, 2022
maxkenny:
Good Morning Nairalander

Its true violence against women is a crime but when a woman is so addictive to insulting, causing provocation, emotional imbalance, how do you manage it without unleashing your anger or make mistake?

Mature minds please[b]Good Morning Nairalander

Mature minds please[/b]Good Morning Nairalander

Mature minds please

It is well. I don't know how u define maturity sha. But my 2cents is anytime she starts insulting u, keep quiet, don't exchange words with her. Cos she wants u to b pained, dat is her motive.

Silence doesn't mean u re weak or less of a man. Sometimes silence is actually strength

God bless!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Chronic Insultive Wife by Romanoff(f): 8:36am On Sep 28, 2022
Did they marry her for you or did you not notice this trait when you both were dating?

There are two things you can do, one is to become immune to her verbal abuse. If you can't, then ask for a separation to see if her head go reset.

But then, let me not assume she's just verbally abusive for no reason. What issue(s) always leads to these insults and abuses?

10 Likes

Re: A Chronic Insultive Wife by Corridon: 8:44am On Sep 28, 2022
thundervirus:

It is well. I don't know how u define maturity sha. But my 2cents is anytime she starts insulting u, keep quiet, don't exchange words with her. Cos she wants u to b pained, dat is her motive.

Silence doesn't mean u re weak or less of a man. Sometimes silence is actually strength

God bless!!!
I wonder how you people always postulate on social media what you can't tolerate in real life. Can you withstand someone insulting you from morning till night and you will just 'keep quite and don't exchange words with her cos she wants you to be pained'? You guys will just open mouth waaa on social media just to look nice. @ OP, if you can't withstand it you separate from her. Your sanity is what that matters most before you harm her or yourself.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Chronic Insultive Wife by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 8:52am On Sep 28, 2022
the law against women causing provocation, insulting, abusing and nagging is for you to take up ur shirt and move out of the house that moment. then come back if her motion is calm.

2 Likes

Re: A Chronic Insultive Wife by IgweBUIKE1(m): 8:55am On Sep 28, 2022
Same thing am going through right now,,, she go as far as, saying God will punish me. Ogun will kill me,, that am stupid and many more
Re: A Chronic Insultive Wife by madridguy(m): 9:02am On Sep 28, 2022
If you have the resources, just make up your mind and look for another wife.

IgweBUIKE1:
Same thing am going through right now,,, she go as far as, saying God will punish me. Ogun will kill me,, that am stupid and many more

4 Likes

Re: A Chronic Insultive Wife by Wawelexy(m): 9:06am On Sep 28, 2022
Corridon:
I wonder how you people always postulate on social media what you can't tolerate in real life. Can you withstand someone insulting you from morning till night and you will just 'keep quite and don't exchange words with her cos she wants you to be pained'? You guys will just open mouth waaa on social media just to look nice. @ OP, if you can't withstand it you separate from her. Your sanity is what that matters most before you harm her or yourself.

Lol, they like forming woke online.

No matter how calm someone is, if the insults keeps coming nonstop, one would be tempted to react and might go extreme cos it's been triggered by anger. Best thing is to part ways with such partner if you have tried talking to her but no changes...

I hate a nagging woman with passion

7 Likes

Re: A Chronic Insultive Wife by IgweBUIKE1(m): 9:06am On Sep 28, 2022
Romanoff:
Did they marry her for you or did you not notice this trait when you both were dating?

There are two things you can do, one is to become immune to her verbal abuse. If you can't, then ask for a separation to see if her head go reset.

But then, let me not assume she's just verbally abusive for no reason. What issue(s) always leads to these insults and abuses?
my own was nothing... Just because I ate the food in the pot... Men I collect insult like ogun will kill me... The same food I provided for... Her excuse was that I wasn't suppose to eat the rice since we have other food in the house
Re: A Chronic Insultive Wife by IgweBUIKE1(m): 9:09am On Sep 28, 2022
madridguy:
If you have the resources, just make up your mind and look for another wife.

thanks... I told her am done just looking for another place to rent now and leave that one for her as her settlement
Re: A Chronic Insultive Wife by Corridon: 9:09am On Sep 28, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
the law against women causing provocation, insulting, abusing and nagging is for you to take up ur shirt and move out of the house that moment. then come back if her motion is calm.
Then come back and she will continue from where she stopped and you leave your house for her again. Even in the middle of the night when it rains and you are asleep and she starts to insult you you will get up and leave your house for her abi.

2 Likes

Re: A Chronic Insultive Wife by Romanoff(f): 9:10am On Sep 28, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:
my own was nothing... Just because I ate the food in the pot... Men I collect insult like ogun will kill me... The same food I provided for... Her excuse was that I wasn't suppose to eat the rice since we have other food in the house

Ah. Just like that?

Where una dey see these kind women marry?

5 Likes

Re: A Chronic Insultive Wife by IgweBUIKE1(m): 9:17am On Sep 28, 2022
Romanoff:

Ah. Just like that?

Where una dey see these kind women marry?
just three weeks ago... She poured pepper inside my bathing water... Just because I refuse to fetch water for you... I pay for everything in the house down to matches...her own is Twitter from morning till night... Guess is where she is learning her bad attitude from
Re: A Chronic Insultive Wife by madridguy(m): 9:23am On Sep 28, 2022
And you want to wait till she disabled you. Don't you have a relative, friends or someone you can be managing with for now?

And never make the mistake to let her know your plan... Don't give her the impression you are cooking something.

IgweBUIKE1:
thanks... I told her am done just looking for another place to rent now and leave that one for her as her settlement

2 Likes

Re: A Chronic Insultive Wife by madridguy(m): 9:24am On Sep 28, 2022
Baba don't take chances... Someone that poured pepper in your bathing water can as well poison you or pour you acid. Act fast and have your freedom and peace of mind.

IgweBUIKE1:
just three weeks ago... She poured pepper inside my bathing water... Just because I refuse to fetch water for you... I pay for everything in the house down to matches...her own is Twitter from morning till night... Guess is where she is learning her bad attitude from

7 Likes

Re: A Chronic Insultive Wife by madridguy(m): 9:25am On Sep 28, 2022
Secondwife is your best bet.

maxkenny:
Good Morning Nairalander

Mature minds please
Re: A Chronic Insultive Wife by Hypnotise: 9:43am On Sep 28, 2022
You have to be twice as wicked and toxic. This is a case of fighting fire with fire. If you like be doing gentle man sorry ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Chronic Insultive Wife by Corridon: 9:48am On Sep 28, 2022
Wawelexy:

Lol, they like forming woke online.

No matter how calm someone is, if the insults keeps coming nonstop, one would be tempted to react and might go extreme cos it's been triggered by anger. Best thing is to part ways with such partner if you have tried talking to her but no changes...

I hate a nagging woman with passion
Exactly. Even people that can't tolerate their girlfriends not greeting them good morning will be forming nice guy online.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Chronic Insultive Wife by Corridon: 9:49am On Sep 28, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:
We are waiting to read your obituary on nairaland. Continue enduring mr nice guy.
Re: A Chronic Insultive Wife by Mindlog: 9:50am On Sep 28, 2022
maxkenny:
Good Morning Nairalander

Mature minds please

If the said woman is your wife, it is best you both stay apart for a while......so that each of you would have the space to reason if you both still want to work on your marriage in order to continue to remain married or you both go your separate ways and hopefully in the future, meet other people who may be better suited for you both.

Murder can happen in a flash.
Re: A Chronic Insultive Wife by NoToPile: 10:06am On Sep 28, 2022
Romanoff:

Ah. Just like that?

Where una dey see these kind women marry
?

Loool them plenty, I used to believe people like these didn't exist until my experience with a lady, a sister in church for that matter. This lady ehn never met someone like her at all. When my youth president said she was the one, I said hian, this was around 2017, meanwhile she has insulted me my own back then. I was always worried for bro C.

Last year October we started going back to my branch asked him how far about marriage nau, I asked if it was still sister T, he said no oo, that he just couldn't cope that she had issues with himself, everybody, youth having problem with choir, women, usher, every damn group in a big church, even the pastor sef. Very domineering, insultive etc etc. This same character issue. I was so happy for him at least he didn't make that mistake. Mature lady oo. He also told me that but she can pray ooo grin grin grin but that character ehn. I was looling.

He got married to another lady this August.

she had issues with practically everybody, some people are naturally troublesome or (and) wicked its your responsibility not to fall into that trap.

1 Like

Re: A Chronic Insultive Wife by Romanoff(f): 11:07am On Sep 28, 2022
NoToPile:

Loool them plenty, I used to believe people like these didn't exist until my experience with a lady, a sister in church for that matter. This lady ehn never met someone like her at all. When my youth president said she was the one, I said hian, this was around 2017, meanwhile she has insulted me my own back then. I was always worried for bro C.

Last year October we started going back to my branch asked him how far about marriage nau, I asked if it was still sister T, he said no oo, that he just couldn't cope that she had issues with himself, everybody, youth having problem with choir, women, usher, every damn group in a big church, even the pastor sef. Very domineering, insultive etc etc. This same character issue. I was so happy for him at least he didn't make that mistake. Mature lady oo. He also told me that but she can pray ooo grin grin grin but that character ehn. I was looling.

He got married to another lady this August.

she had issues with practically everybody, some people are naturally troublesome or (and) wicked its your responsibility not to fall into that trap.

Thank God his eyes were open to see thee flaws and not marry a headache.

1 Like

Re: A Chronic Insultive Wife by Romanoff(f): 11:08am On Sep 28, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:

Ah!

E be like say you marry your enemy o.

Cause I am not understanding.

Like I said, separate from her. If she's teachable and willing to learn, marriage can continue, if not, if you don't have kids yet, you might want to consider an annulment o.
Re: A Chronic Insultive Wife by faithfull18(f): 11:48am On Sep 28, 2022
Wawu.
Re: A Chronic Insultive Wife by qtguru(m): 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2022
Corridon:
We are waiting to read your obituary on nairaland. Continue enduring mr nice guy.

Exactly I take threats very seriously you put pepper in my water, I'm annulling the marriage it means you can poison someone too.

Women get away with things because men and other women encourage them to.

3 Likes

Re: A Chronic Insultive Wife by Corridon: 12:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
qtguru:

Exactly I take threats very seriously you put pepper in my water, I'm annulling the marriage it means you can poison someone too.

Women get away with things because men and other women encourage them to.
Do what is good for you.
Re: A Chronic Insultive Wife by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 12:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
Corridon:
Then come back and she will continue from where she stopped and you leave your house for her again. Even in the middle of the night when it rains and you are asleep and she starts to insult you you will get up and leave your house for her abi.
I don't pray you fall a victim of beating them.
Re: A Chronic Insultive Wife by Corridon: 12:43pm On Sep 28, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
I don't pray you fall a victim of beating them.
I send her away without delay. How can I leave my house for a woman who insults me.
Re: A Chronic Insultive Wife by IgweBUIKE1(m): 12:52pm On Sep 28, 2022
Romanoff:

Ah!

E be like say you marry your enemy o.

Cause I am not understanding.

Like I said, separate from her. If she's teachable and willing to learn, marriage can continue, if not, if you don't have kids yet, you might want to consider an annulment o.
I am considering separation
Re: A Chronic Insultive Wife by Romanoff(f): 12:58pm On Sep 28, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:
I am considering separation

You're well within your rights to seek a separation.
Re: A Chronic Insultive Wife by Richy4(m): 1:00pm On Sep 28, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:

Are you kidding me? shocked
Please tell me you are joking..
Re: A Chronic Insultive Wife by frozen70(f): 1:02pm On Sep 28, 2022
maxkenny:
Good Morning Nairalander

Mature minds please

When she is not mad, she can be insulting you just like that

You need to say precisely what happened between you and her that may have been triggering such bad attitude

What about you, what have you done to warrant such nonsense from her

If really you paid her bride price and did the needful as a responsible family man and she has been insulting you

Take her back to her parents let them finish the work they left undone

Once a man can't find love and peace at home, he stays more outside and anything can happen in between that careless period

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Missing Person: Mr Tayo Ayeni / Please Pray For This Pregnant Woman / Wife Moved Out Of Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.