Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Pastor Tunde Bakare Pays Buhari Congratulatory Visit In Kaduna.... See Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Tunde Bakare Pays Buhari Congratulatory Visit In Kaduna.... See Photos (43852 Views)

Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) / Atiku Pays Buhari A Courtesy Visit At Defence House (photos) / David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Pays Buhari Congratulatory Visit In Kaduna.... See Photos by Chirokusko: 6:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
@Dominique, kindly tell me where your kinsmen trowey old men, so that I would help feed them.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Pays Buhari Congratulatory Visit In Kaduna.... See Photos by dollarlander: 6:08pm On Apr 16, 2015
This is good. If there can be this kind of understading and alliance among Christians and Muslims this world will be the happiest place for all.

I think we have to start from Nigeria an example to the whole world.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Pays Buhari Congratulatory Visit In Kaduna.... See Photos by MrLyzzo(m): 6:10pm On Apr 16, 2015
When Did Buhari become a white man
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Pays Buhari Congratulatory Visit In Kaduna.... See Photos by Dbboy(m): 6:13pm On Apr 16, 2015
sorry to say this i voted for GEJ but Buhari appears more presidential than GEJ, just look at his confident posture.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Pays Buhari Congratulatory Visit In Kaduna.... See Photos by philips70(m): 6:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
geedeex2:
Is GMB a Barcelona fan? If Yes he should return the votes of we Chelsea fans. Look at that television

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Chaiii. We have a common destiny in Nigeria. East, West, North and South. The humour well of Nigerians never run dry.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Pays Buhari Congratulatory Visit In Kaduna.... See Photos by dainformant(m): 6:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
my bad...you are right
truthfulguy:

Wrong.

They ran under CPC
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Pays Buhari Congratulatory Visit In Kaduna.... See Photos by lollybee15(m): 6:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
People should be conscious of the information they are passing out to the world, both men were candidates of CPC and not APC as reported by this writer.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Pays Buhari Congratulatory Visit In Kaduna.... See Photos by Salmoneus(m): 6:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
APC Romance 2.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Pays Buhari Congratulatory Visit In Kaduna.... See Photos by debco(m): 6:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
dainformant:
Pictured are President-elect General Muhammadu Buhari and his former VP candidate, Pastor Tunde Bakare during a congratulatory visit by the latter in Kaduna on Thursday. Kaduna state governor-elect, Mallam El-Rufai was also present at the meet. Pastor Bakare has reportedly been named by Buhari as the chairman of the transition committee ahead of next month's handover. . Muhammadu Buhari and Pastor Bakare ran for the 2011 presidency as presidential and vice-presidential candidates respectively on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC) which they lost.

National Helm
http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/04/photos-buharis-former-running-mate.html

Op it was on the platform of CPC not APC i believe you made a mistake
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Pays Buhari Congratulatory Visit In Kaduna.... See Photos by debco(m): 6:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
lollybee15:
People should be conscious of the information they are passing out to the world, both men were candidates of CPC and not APC as reported by this writer.

Me sef don tell am ooo
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Pays Buhari Congratulatory Visit In Kaduna.... See Photos by Amuj: 6:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
yorke1:
That's my man any time any day. One of the few men in the land left with integrity. I am referring to Pastor Tunde Bakare and not Boko Buhari.
Na u sabi
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Pays Buhari Congratulatory Visit In Kaduna.... See Photos by delors(m): 6:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
I thought Tunde Bakare was recently just castigated Buhari for what transpired between them in the 2011 elections?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Pays Buhari Congratulatory Visit In Kaduna.... See Photos by Holuwathoby(m): 6:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
Gen Buhari indeed love Pastor Tunde Bakare

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Pays Buhari Congratulatory Visit In Kaduna.... See Photos by dominique(f): 6:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
Chirokusko:
@Dominique, kindly tell me where your kinsmen trowey old men, so that I would help feed them.

undecided
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Pays Buhari Congratulatory Visit In Kaduna.... See Photos by Amazo: 6:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
dainformant:
Pictured are President-elect General Muhammadu Buhari and his former VP candidate, Pastor Tunde Bakare during a congratulatory visit by the latter in Kaduna on Thursday. Kaduna state governor-elect, Mallam El-Rufai was also present at the meet. Pastor Bakare has reportedly been named by Buhari as the chairman of the transition committee ahead of next month's handover. . Muhammadu Buhari and Pastor Bakare ran for the 2011 presidency as presidential and vice-presidential candidates respectively on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC) which they lost.

National Helm
http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/04/photos-buharis-former-running-mate.html

I need a hug grin
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Pays Buhari Congratulatory Visit In Kaduna.... See Photos by doctokwus: 6:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
BabaO2:
Bakare is a jealous, envious, mischievous, loud person, Buhari be careful.
Q.E.D. Until proven otherwise.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Pays Buhari Congratulatory Visit In Kaduna.... See Photos by Jowonloju(m): 6:58pm On Apr 16, 2015
literarymathy:
"I trust Gen Buhari but I doubt his environment" - Pst. Bakare.

NL thread on amorc: https://www.nairaland.com/2225497/ask-me-question-amorc-other

For me Bakare is an hypocrite, he never wanted Buhari to win going by his disposition during the campaign .But of course GMB will surely have sympathy for him.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Pays Buhari Congratulatory Visit In Kaduna.... See Photos by dainformant(m): 7:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
yeh, twas a mistake...thank you
debco:

Op it was on the platform of CPC not APC i believe you made a mistake
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Pays Buhari Congratulatory Visit In Kaduna.... See Photos by eazy222: 7:02pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ok na let's go dere pst and Buhari
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Pays Buhari Congratulatory Visit In Kaduna.... See Photos by supereagle(m): 7:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
Baba Buhari will lay the foundation for a new Nigeria .

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Pays Buhari Congratulatory Visit In Kaduna.... See Photos by sigmundfreud(m): 9:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
MadCow1:
Buhari would be looking at him and wondering what that snake is doing in his house..

I am guessing God didn't show him the future..

Anyways, we have forgiven him, but we shall never forget..

Give him one Chivita and Gala as refreshment and send him back to where he came from.
Madcow disease
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Pays Buhari Congratulatory Visit In Kaduna.... See Photos by MadCow1: 9:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
sigmundfreud:

Madcow disease

Wow!! How did you figure that out?

You must be a Neurologist.. tongue
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Pays Buhari Congratulatory Visit In Kaduna.... See Photos by level10: 9:06pm On Apr 16, 2015
this tunde sef...
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Pays Buhari Congratulatory Visit In Kaduna.... See Photos by sigmundfreud(m): 9:14pm On Apr 16, 2015
MadCow1:

Wow!! How did you figure that out?

You must be a Neurologist.. tongue
Unexpected...close.
grin
But seriously, I don't doubt Tunde Bakare's sincerity.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Pays Buhari Congratulatory Visit In Kaduna.... See Photos by ohenhen1: 9:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
Awww

grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Pays Buhari Congratulatory Visit In Kaduna.... See Photos by synergycom19: 9:34pm On Apr 16, 2015
Very good
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Pays Buhari Congratulatory Visit In Kaduna.... See Photos by esere826: 9:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
@OP

great photo
and quite revealing

it feels so pure, no pretence

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Pays Buhari Congratulatory Visit In Kaduna.... See Photos by otosa(m): 9:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
hazyfm:
BUHARI WATCHING CHAMPIONS LEAGUE MATCH
grin grin grin grin grin
Abi! and later u will yeye people here say thier Papa don Old. I don't know why I just like this man.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Pays Buhari Congratulatory Visit In Kaduna.... See Photos by gebest: 9:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
[quote
author=HAH post=32792107]Respect to both men of integrity, I guess
Tunde Bakare will play an important role in GMB government.

GMB is patient and patience pays, He laughs at last[/quote]make buhari just make am efcc chairman, na tinubu bakare go take start.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Pays Buhari Congratulatory Visit In Kaduna.... See Photos by CJ310(m): 10:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
MadCow1:
Buhari would be looking at him and wondering what that snake is doing in his house..

I am guessing God didn't show him the future..

Anyways, we have forgiven him, but we shall never forget..

Give him one Chivita and Gala as refreshment and send him back to where he came from.

What a dense comment. If u are a member of latter rain u won't type such an utterly senseless post like this. U should be ashamed of urself cos Pst bakare is not hungry and I bet he's far wealthier than u and ur family. Anyway ur name depicts ur state of mind. Mad cow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today / Deola Sagoe Designs Halima Babangida's Wedding Gown (Photos) / Nollywood Actors In Imo For Ihedioha's Inauguration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.