Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,566 members, 7,861,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:49 PM

Pastor Tunde Bakare Pays Buhari Congratulatory Visit In Kaduna.... See Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Tunde Bakare Pays Buhari Congratulatory Visit In Kaduna.... See Photos (43870 Views)

Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) / Atiku Pays Buhari A Courtesy Visit At Defence House (photos) / David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Pays Buhari Congratulatory Visit In Kaduna.... See Photos by 1stola: 10:06pm On Apr 16, 2015
yorke1:
That's my man any time any day. One of the few men in the land left with integrity. I am referring to Pastor Tunde Bakare and not Boko Buhari.
Omo ale ehana jatijati
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Pays Buhari Congratulatory Visit In Kaduna.... See Photos by siraj1402(m): 10:09pm On Apr 16, 2015
Olulinks:

The Passion for respect for each other' policies and principles cannot be hidden in the second foto. They are both boundless happy. Can't you see?
Sure,no matter how much you fight it will only show you your weaknesses and you learn much from it as long as both of you are matured.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Pays Buhari Congratulatory Visit In Kaduna.... See Photos by MadCow1: 10:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
CJ310:

What a dense comment. If u are a member of latter rain u won't type such an utterly senseless post like this. U should be ashamed of urself cos Pst bakare is not hungry and I bet he's far wealthier than u and ur family. Anyway ur name depicts ur state of mind. Mad cow.

Nobody called him hungry you person.. You think hunger is the only motive that makes me call him a snake?

Bakare is a vulture.. His antecedents points to that fact.

And the fact that you think MadCow is my name shows you are actually very dense.

Better roll up your bible and sodomize yourself with it..
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Pays Buhari Congratulatory Visit In Kaduna.... See Photos by silvernus0: 10:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
literarymathy:
"I trust Gen Buhari but I doubt his environment" - Pst. Bakare.

NL thread on amorc: https://www.nairaland.com/2225497/ask-me-question-amorc-other

BAKARES FIRM OUTPOUR AND STANDS HAS GIVEN BUHARI A BETTER STAND TO OPERATE NOW .

BAKARE WAS LIKE A JOHN THE BAPTIST WHO CAME TO CLEAR THE WAYS FOR THE COMING OF THE MESSIAH

NOW NIGERIANS KNOW WATS UP , AND MAY RESIST ANY MOVE TO DISRUPT BUHARIS GOVERNMENT
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Pays Buhari Congratulatory Visit In Kaduna.... See Photos by Pamcrest(f): 10:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
Buhari cringed at that bear (or gay) hug by Bakare...he doesn't look pleased to see him....or are my eyes tired n sleepy already? cheesy
Anyway d Pastor had wanted to use politics as another pulpit...he may yet have d opportunity, who knows.
My humble submission
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Pays Buhari Congratulatory Visit In Kaduna.... See Photos by CJ310(m): 6:03am On Apr 17, 2015
MadCow1:

Nobody called him hungry you person.. You think hunger is the only motive that makes me call him a snake?

Bakare is a vulture.. His antecedents points to that fact.

And the fact that you think MadCow is my name shows you are actually very dense.

Better roll up your bible and sodomize yourself with it..

Can u ever make a sensible comment. You're indeed a blockhead. You have no reason to call him a snake or a vulture you silly monkey. And your name here is madcow or were u deep in slumber when u chose a name? It depicts the depth of ur folly. U just come and type trash about someone u don't know whereas ur life ain't worth shit. Madcow disease.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Pays Buhari Congratulatory Visit In Kaduna.... See Photos by Manir9ja: 7:20am On Apr 17, 2015
Dominiquez:
Buhari is too old wonder how he will look like in few years with the whole pressure on him.
Why don't you always hope for the best? Always looking for a negative side...... Haters gonna hate.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Pays Buhari Congratulatory Visit In Kaduna.... See Photos by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:21am On Apr 17, 2015
Olulinks:

Did anybody see the middle finger sign? Oh no, nobody noticed it!

Nobody had time to scrutinize d picture like u, we were busy commenting on d topic. Thanks for d observation though
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Pays Buhari Congratulatory Visit In Kaduna.... See Photos by hazyfm: 7:34am On Apr 17, 2015
otosa:
Abi! and later u will yeye people here say thier Papa don Old. I don't know why I just like this man.

I am very sure GEJ no know pass Super Eagles
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Pays Buhari Congratulatory Visit In Kaduna.... See Photos by maureeoy: 8:57am On Apr 17, 2015
dwayni:

I know. That was really gay. Both first and second picture

are u okey?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Pays Buhari Congratulatory Visit In Kaduna.... See Photos by MadCow1: 9:44am On Apr 17, 2015
CJ310:

Can u ever make a sensible comment. You're indeed a blockhead. You have no reason to call him a snake or a vulture you silly monkey. And your name here is madcow or were u deep in slumber when u chose a name? It depicts the depth of ur folly. U just come and type trash about someone u don't know whereas ur life ain't worth shit. Madcow disease.

My life?

Nigga... I don't know you, but pound of pound, I am like a God to you. Please let's not talk about life worth. Even you God Bakare would greet me with respect should we meet.

That said, nobody has a name here you reetard. Madcow is a Moniker or a User I.D. And what has my user I,D got to do with anything?

Please go fhuck a baby pig and watch Bakare the Vulture/Snake on television.

The man is a failure.. Where he failed, Osibanjo succeeded.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Pays Buhari Congratulatory Visit In Kaduna.... See Photos by CJ310(m): 4:08pm On Apr 17, 2015
MadCow1:

My life?

Nigga... I don't know you, but pound of pound, I am like a God to you. Please let's not talk about life worth. Even you God Bakare would greet me with respect should we meet.

That said, nobody has a name here you reetard. Madcow is a Moniker or a User I.D. And what has my user I,D got to do with anything?

Please go fhuck a baby pig and watch Bakare the Vulture/Snake on television.

The man is a failure.. Where he failed,
Osibanjo succeeded.

You said u don't know me but pound to pound u are a god to me? Your stupidity has to be a curse from ur ancestors. And when it comes to life worth I stand by what I said and I maintain that urs ain't worth sh*t. Who the hell is ur father that bakare should respect u? What are u? An animal or a thing? Try to at least be popular in ur circle of idiots before being arrogant. Bakare is not my God, some of us are just tired of plebians like u talking trash everyday abt ppl u can't ever measure up to. I won't "fhuck" a baby pig cos that's how u were born, don't want a half pig half man disturbing the next generation with his stupidity. Lastly, I don't watch him on tv, I see him live.

You're still a mad cow though.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Pays Buhari Congratulatory Visit In Kaduna.... See Photos by dwayni: 4:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
maureeoy:

are u okey?

Yes I am alright. Why fool?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Pays Buhari Congratulatory Visit In Kaduna.... See Photos by MadCow1: 4:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
CJ310:

You said u don't know me but pound to pound u are a god to me? Your stupidity has to be a curse from ur ancestors. And when it comes to life worth I stand by what I said and I maintain that urs ain't worth sh*t. Who the hell is ur father that bakare should respect u? What are u? An animal or a thing? Try to at least be popular in ur circle of idiots before being arrogant. Bakare is not my God, some of us are just tired of plebians like u talking trash everyday abt ppl u can't ever measure up to. I won't "fhuck" a baby pig cos that's how u were born, don't want a half pig half man disturbing the next generation with his stupidity. Lastly, I don't watch him on tv, I see him live.

You're still a mad cow though.

Lol..

The pig keeps squealing..

Half pig and a MadCow.. priceless..
My previous post to you stands..
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Pays Buhari Congratulatory Visit In Kaduna.... See Photos by CJ310(m): 4:45pm On Apr 17, 2015
MadCow1:

Lol..

The pig keeps squealing..

Half pig and a MadCow.. priceless..
My previous post to you stands..

To hell with you, unfortunate fellow.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Pays Buhari Congratulatory Visit In Kaduna.... See Photos by MadCow1: 5:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
CJ310:

To hell with you, unfortunate fellow.

Refers to my previous posts you cretin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biafra Has Not Been Defeated – Wole Soyinka / Atiku Congratulates Messi. Nigerians React / Ederin Loveth Idisi Riding Bicycle Due To Fuel Scarcity (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.