Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Woman Shoots Man She Met On Craigslist For Injuring Her Cervix During Sex! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Shoots Man She Met On Craigslist For Injuring Her Cervix During Sex! (4793 Views)

Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) / Woman Kills Lover She Met Online For Injuring Her During S*ex (PHOTOS) / Pics: Woman Shoots & Kills Man She Met On Craigslist For Injuring Her Cervix Dur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Shoots Man She Met On Craigslist For Injuring Her Cervix During Sex! by lovetterrison(m): 5:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
Police are investigating the shooting death of a man who was killed by a woman he met on Craigslist who accused him of damaging her cervix during intercourse.

Authorities say Jessica Lewis, 34 met Marteese Williams, 25 on the classified ad site Craigslist for a casual encounter. According to reports, immediately after Lewis began complaining of extreme pain in her cervical area and sought medical attention.

Retrieved text messages and emails show that Lewis informed Williams that his large penis had damaged her cervix and may have prevented her from having children. She also demanded that he pay her medical bills. When Williams refused, investigators say she drove over to his home and shot him three times wounding him fatally.

Neighbors described Williams as a nice man who had just recently moved into the community.

"He was always friendly and smiling, and often would help me bring in my groceries" Verna Walker, 58 who lived two houses down from Williams told WSBN during an interview. "I was washing dishes when I heard the gunshots, I couldn't believe it was happening in our neighborhood and when I heard who I was equally shocked."

Lewis is currently being charged with first degree murder and being held without bail.

http://news.aazah.com/content/woman-shoots-man-she-met-craigslist-injuring-her-cervix-during-sex#.VTAe30eUfmJ

1 Share

Re: Woman Shoots Man She Met On Craigslist For Injuring Her Cervix During Sex! by Ishilove: 5:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
Hian. Wetin we no go see for this life undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Shoots Man She Met On Craigslist For Injuring Her Cervix During Sex! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
cheesy cheesy sotey he damage her cervix.
Re: Woman Shoots Man She Met On Craigslist For Injuring Her Cervix During Sex! by alberto2k(m): 5:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
Nigga' died of puna issues cry

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shoots Man She Met On Craigslist For Injuring Her Cervix During Sex! by sholikay(m): 5:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
Nawao.. I was here Sha.
Re: Woman Shoots Man She Met On Craigslist For Injuring Her Cervix During Sex! by stinggy(m): 6:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
andromida:

...And na ds kain wounders som 9ja babes dey find up and dwn ooo grin grin

I know you wouldn't crave for that tongue
Re: Woman Shoots Man She Met On Craigslist For Injuring Her Cervix During Sex! by stinggy(m): 6:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
She also demanded that he pay her medical bills. When Williams refused, investigators say she drove over to his home and shot him three times wounding him fatally.

Why should he?
Did you pay him after the swell time too? angry
Re: Woman Shoots Man She Met On Craigslist For Injuring Her Cervix During Sex! by zynzyn(m): 6:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ah Aaaah!

How come no ladies respondin' to dis!
Re: Woman Shoots Man She Met On Craigslist For Injuring Her Cervix During Sex! by manuelpepper: 6:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
u get big preeek na wahala....u get small preeek na anoda wahala.

Rest well bro.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Shoots Man She Met On Craigslist For Injuring Her Cervix During Sex! by baralatie(m): 6:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
andromida:
it is crazy!the report on accidents and injuries suffered from 'dangerous' sex practices is incredible.
this is just one type you are reading!
we have cases of
1.diarrhea of the throat
2.torsion/ twisting of the manhood
3.bursted anus

it is crazy!
Re: Woman Shoots Man She Met On Craigslist For Injuring Her Cervix During Sex! by Cutehector(m): 6:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
Rokiatu durling.. Come and see... Disadvantage of big tin grin
Re: Woman Shoots Man She Met On Craigslist For Injuring Her Cervix During Sex! by gerrardomendes(m): 8:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
Please dont misunderstand me....

Am not booking space
Re: Woman Shoots Man She Met On Craigslist For Injuring Her Cervix During Sex! by Trut(m): 8:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
grin

Re: Woman Shoots Man She Met On Craigslist For Injuring Her Cervix During Sex! by sarmiie(m): 9:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
alberto2k:
Nigga' died of puna issues cry

his D must be really long.....#NoHomo

but wait o, if she sef nor wan big D, why she sef go folo black??

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shoots Man She Met On Craigslist For Injuring Her Cervix During Sex! by jworos(m): 11:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
menh! d guy wound her badly...
Re: Woman Shoots Man She Met On Craigslist For Injuring Her Cervix During Sex! by onosprince(m): 11:13pm On Apr 16, 2015
jworos:
menh! d guy wound her badly...

U nor go go read for ur exam, u dey here.
Re: Woman Shoots Man She Met On Craigslist For Injuring Her Cervix During Sex! by jworos(m): 5:27am On Apr 17, 2015
onosprince:

U nor go go read for ur exam, u dey here.
Hehehehe,dude go sleep!
Re: Woman Shoots Man She Met On Craigslist For Injuring Her Cervix During Sex! by wiringdpt(m): 7:02am On Apr 17, 2015
She's 34 and advertising for sex on Craigslist, she lacks standard.
Re: Woman Shoots Man She Met On Craigslist For Injuring Her Cervix During Sex! by lovetterrison(m): 7:10am On Apr 17, 2015
manuelpepper:
u get big preeek na wahala....u get small preeek na anoda wahala.

Rest well bro.....

Hmmm
Re: Woman Shoots Man She Met On Craigslist For Injuring Her Cervix During Sex! by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 17, 2015
baralatie:

it is crazy!the report on accidents and injuries suffered from 'dangerous' sex practices is incredible.
this is just one type you are reading!
we have cases of
1.diarrhea of the throat
2.torsion/ twisting of the manhood
3.bursted anus

it is crazy!

shocked shocked shocked All these damages just to rub body together. Lol!
Re: Woman Shoots Man She Met On Craigslist For Injuring Her Cervix During Sex! by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 17, 2015
stinggy:

...And na ds kain wounders som 9ja babes dey find up and dwn ooo grin grin

I know you wouldn't crave for that tongue

Hehehehe maybe you sef dey crave am. No damage person cervix oo she go shoot you. grin
Re: Woman Shoots Man She Met On Craigslist For Injuring Her Cervix During Sex! by stinggy(m): 8:29am On Apr 17, 2015
andromida:

Hehehehe maybe you sef dey crave am. No damage person cervix oo she go shoot you. grin

Me ke? When I have andro, wetin i com dey find around tongue
Re: Woman Shoots Man She Met On Craigslist For Injuring Her Cervix During Sex! by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 17, 2015
stinggy:

Me ke? When I have andro, wetin i com dey find around tongue

smiley. I know wetin i dey talk no let them shoot you my hand no dey. I won't even visit you in the hospital. cheesy
Re: Woman Shoots Man She Met On Craigslist For Injuring Her Cervix During Sex! by stinggy(m): 8:45am On Apr 17, 2015
andromida:

smiley. I know wetin i dey talk no let them shoot you my hand no dey. I won't even visit you in the hospital. cheesy
Na mouth u get, i sure say na u go tend for me pass for hospital, last wife tinz wink grin grin
Re: Woman Shoots Man She Met On Craigslist For Injuring Her Cervix During Sex! by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 17, 2015
stinggy:

Na mouth u get, i sure say na u go tend for me pass for hospital, last wife tinz wink grin grin

Last wife indeed cheesy stinggy you want to live long.
Re: Woman Shoots Man She Met On Craigslist For Injuring Her Cervix During Sex! by stinggy(m): 9:45am On Apr 17, 2015
andromida:

Last wife indeed cheesy stinggy you want to live long.
Of course, wouldn't have wished you for last wife of not so smiley
Re: Woman Shoots Man She Met On Craigslist For Injuring Her Cervix During Sex! by dagentility(f): 9:59am On Apr 17, 2015
Hmm, he knows he has a big rod, he still went ahead to push the whole thing inside the lady. Anyway RIP to him.
Re: Woman Shoots Man She Met On Craigslist For Injuring Her Cervix During Sex! by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 17, 2015
stinggy:

Of course, wouldn't have wished you for last wife of not so smiley

I've always known you have my best interest at heart. kiss
Re: Woman Shoots Man She Met On Craigslist For Injuring Her Cervix During Sex! by stinggy(m): 10:44am On Apr 17, 2015
andromida:

I've always known you have my best interest at heart. kiss
grin grin grin

**she knows, ohh she really knows**

I'm elated, now we can plan the traditionals, abi? kiss kiss
Re: Woman Shoots Man She Met On Craigslist For Injuring Her Cervix During Sex! by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 17, 2015
stinggy:

grin grin grin

Oh stinggy we can't still waiting on the "divine will". tongue
Re: Woman Shoots Man She Met On Craigslist For Injuring Her Cervix During Sex! by stinggy(m): 12:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
andromida:

Oh stinggy we can't still waiting on the "divine will". tongue
'Divine' might not talk till we grow grey hairs, let's skip that phase pls cool
Re: Woman Shoots Man She Met On Craigslist For Injuring Her Cervix During Sex! by madamGift(f): 2:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
stinggy:

grin grin grin

And the white wedding too wink grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Recession: Guys, How Would You Control Her If She's Your Wife? / The Good , The Bad and the Ugly in the NL Beach Party Video( Must read) / Guys Of Nairaland Only: What Are The Signs That Prove You Are Attractive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.