Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... (3491 Views)

Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / Can Som1 Help Me Ask Prettythicsme / 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by salomycruz: 7:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
Dear Nlanders I rili need to know your opinion on this issues Being madly in love with some1 but you ain't Attracted to the person...are Dir chances of the relationship working?? your answers would really go a long way in my life right now...
Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by goodmorning40: 7:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
Baggage of love
Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
Im confused Op ur madly inlove but not attracted..
So what are you in love with .. Wt ever it is that's the attraction. smiley
Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
There's no love without attraction. Stop smoking.

You can tell me you are attracted but you don't love and I'll listen to you. But telling me you love someone you aren't attracted to, is total bullshit.

3 Likes

Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
Blackett:

You can tell me you are attracted but you don't love and I'll listen to you. But telling me you love someone you aren't attracted to, is total bullshit.

Lol i don tell am ...
His not making sense
Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by Cutehector(m): 7:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
salomycruz:
Dear Nlanders I rili need to know your opinion on this issues Being madly in love with some1 but you ain't Attracted to the person...are Dir chances of the relationship working?? your answers would really go a long way in my life right now...
no there are no chances of d relationship working. Break up wit d person immediately.. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by iPrevail(m): 7:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
How can you love someone ya not attracted to? ..what balderdash is this?!
Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by Enegod(m): 7:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
salomycruz:
I need that shiit you have been smoking i want to get high and confused undecided

1 Like

Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
Blackett:

I second that ,before I can even talk to someone,she would be attracted enough
Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by pTomz(m): 7:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
salomycruz:
You're simply madly in an indirect-LUSTundecided
Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lala247:
The op just wanna open thread

Best of luck op grin
Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by agarawu23(m): 7:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
Blackett:

seconded
no need to comment
Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by braintext(m): 7:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
salomycruz:

You need Jesus in your life
Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ipledge:
The op just wanna open thread

Best of luck op grin

Lol u know right grin
Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
How can u be inluv wif someone u ain't attracted to?? them force u ni?
Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by jascon1(m): 7:58pm On Apr 16, 2015
Call my number 08065492876 for personal advice
Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by Trizyd(m): 7:58pm On Apr 16, 2015
Define by what you mean by "Being in love".. I guess you don't understand being in love... Love is kinda like a force pulling you to 'something'.. You must be attracted to 'something' in her..
Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by gidjah(m): 8:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
Are you talking from personal experience ??
Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by kinibigdeal(m): 8:06pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lala247:
Lala247:
Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Uve been noticed hun
Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by salomycruz: 8:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
gidjah:
Are you talking from personal experience ??
yes I am...am not just trying to create a trend for fun..
Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by kinibigdeal(m): 8:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lala247:

Uve been noticed hun

undecided
Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
kinibigdeal:

undecided

Shorty like d way that flossy out
Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by kinibigdeal(m): 8:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lala247:

Shorty like d way that flossy out

That's classified
Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
kinibigdeal:

That's classified

Lol ok .. Wts up
Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by kinglekan: 8:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lala247:

Lol u know right grin

Una talk say, no topic. Na why OP create am naaa.

Abeg advice him jooor. smiley
Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
kinglekan:

Una talk say, no topic. Na why OP create am naaa.

Abeg advice him jooor. smiley

Theres nothing to advice his not in love lol werey no no wetin dey do am grin
Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by kinibigdeal(m): 8:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lala247:

Lol ok .. Wts up

Just der, on a low key. you?
Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Just der, on a low key. you?

Lol like ur user tho cool
Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by kinglekan: 8:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lala247:

Theres nothing to advice his not in love lol werey no no wetin dey do am grin

Hahahahaha
Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
kinglekan:

Hahahahaha

Its true now smiley
Re: Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... by kinglekan: 8:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lala247:

Its true now smiley

English is the problem. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's Your Say On This??? ( Photo ) / Young Man Sets Internet Ablaze After Grabbing His Girlfriend's Butt In Viral Pho / Five Excuses Guys Make When They Are Afraid Of Approaching A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.