Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,434 members, 7,853,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:52 AM

How To Avoid Being Raped - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Avoid Being Raped (3601 Views)

10 Behaviors That Ruin Relationships And How To Avoid Them / Men Risk Their Lives To Avoid Being Caught Cheating.(Photo) / 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Avoid Being Raped by ronald4lif(m): 11:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
author=dayodare49o post=32802779]

I'm not totally dismissing or undermining the importance of security or taking those necessary measures that could make a woman fall victim to rape. However, what I'm saying is that a woman shouldn't have to be self conscious to be safe from rape or not fall a victim.

Most of the points you raised, as good as they are, will not stop rapists. They are psychos and will always have their way. A woman, for instance, doesn't get rape because of her mode of dressing like you suggested. Let her dress like mother Mary rapist will rape her if she's a target.
Re: How To Avoid Being Raped by braintext(m): 11:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
dayodare49o:
Many innocent young and promising ladies had been raped on account of mischiefs and breach of trust that they have on the rapists. It was reported that the large amount of girls raped are underaged and were raped by trusted guidance.

Rape is illegal process and action performed by a person or group of persons which led to having canal knowledge of a woman/lady or girls against her wishes, awareness or acceptance.

Below are measures that young ladies should put in place to protect themselves from being raped

1. Treat a Man Like a Man: if you have guy around you as a friend, neighbour, uncle, nephew..don't ever forget that they are males joysticks are between their legs so, beware.

2. Change of Dressing: Don't dress in a room where only you and a guy are. No matter what, or whom the person is, try as mush as possible to make sure he lives before you change your dress or dress in mum's room.m

3. Dress Modestly: put on beautiful and neat wears but the ones that cover your body very well. Skirt that covers your kneels, top that free your body to your ankles, the attresses you see wearing spagetti don't forget many of them always have security around them.

4. Visitation of A female Friend: If you are visiting a female friend who has brother(s) don't go alone go with your younger sibling and make sure he/she does not Leave your side.

5 All Night Party: don't go all night party with friends, if these guys bring out their goons in the mid of the night there won't be a place to run to.

6. Avoid Sillence place or Road: it does not matter how long the other side is, it is better to pass through that place than a silence place. Silence places always or roads always occupy people with bad intentions.

7. Avoid Walking in Darkness: No matter what happens avoid to walk in darkness, make sure if the situations warrant it calls s trusted famy who can pick you up from where you are.

8. Night Dress: when sleeping in the night make sure you wear tight and a small top at least. Especially if you are a type that sleeps openly.

9. Male Friends: don't be caught up in a room with male friends. If your female girls are going out of the room make sure you are not left behind.

10. Your Gadgets: make sure your phone or related gadgets are always with you and program some special dialing features on it like One key is your dad's number.

11. Incoming Visitor: if unexpected visitor is visiting your home, don't open the gate let him say whatever he wants before you open it. No matter who the person is don't open until you are very sure of the person .

12. Friend Visitation: don't allow a male friend to visit you when your parents other members of the family are not at home.

Part 2 coming soon

Nice write up
Re: How To Avoid Being Raped by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lala247:
oh ok mayb i do some reading later
Yea,that gives little knowledge abt em
Re: How To Avoid Being Raped by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ipledge:
Yea,that gives little knowledge abt em

Lol never going there on holiday lie lie smiley
Re: How To Avoid Being Raped by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
dayodare49o:

3. Dress Modestly: put on beautiful and neat wears but the ones that cover your body very well. Skirt that covers your kneels, top that free your body to your ankles, the attresses you see wearing spagetti don't forget many of them always have security around them.

There was a day I said the way girls dress contributes to them being raped.... and some people where here quoting me as a rapist

SMH
Re: How To Avoid Being Raped by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
ronald4lif:

I'm not totally dismissing or undermining the importance of security or taking those necessary measures that could make a woman fall victim to rape. However, what I'm saying is that a woman shouldn't have to be self conscious to be safe from rape or not fall a victim.

Most of the points you raised, as good as they are, will not stop rapists. They are psychos and will always have their way. A woman, for instance, doesn't get rape because of her mode of dressing like you suggest. Let her dress like mother Mary rapist will rape her if she's a target.

You forgot to mention that most rapes are perpetuated by those closest to the victims usually a family member, neighbor or friend
Re: How To Avoid Being Raped by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
ronald4lif:

Most of the points you raised, as good as they are, will not stop rapists. They are psychos and will always have their way. A woman, for instance, doesn't get rape because of her mode of dressing like you suggested. Let her dress like mother Mary rapist will rape her if she's a target.

What is up with you and encouraging girls to dress stupidly?
Re: How To Avoid Being Raped by ronald4lif(m): 11:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
MuhdG:

What is up with you and encouraging girls to dress stupidly?

You would have done well to point out where or how exactly I stated that girls should dress in a wayward manner.
Re: How To Avoid Being Raped by dayodare49o: 11:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
ronald4lif:

it is displacement of fact IG we say a woman should not be self conscious in a country where there is no security they should be
Those that were raped what did govt do about it? Many suffers silently my brother.
Re: How To Avoid Being Raped by ronald4lif(m): 11:34pm On Apr 16, 2015
Justfollowit:

You forgot to mention that most rapes are perpetuated by those closest to the victims usually a family member, neighbor or friend

That's it. Points like those the OP made, even though reasonable are the reasons why rapists go unpunished in Nigeria. Rather than focus on the sickos who rape someone they'll turn to the victim and heap blames on her. How was she dressing? Why did she visit the man and what's their relationship and other irrationalities. Sickening
Re: How To Avoid Being Raped by ronald4lif(m): 11:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
dayodare49o:
it is displacement of fact IG we say a woman should not be self conscious in a country where there is no security they should be
Those that were raped what did govt do about it? Many suffers silently my brother.

Well, I understand better where you're coming from now. It's because the government and laws don't protect victims of rape that's what propelled you to come up with this. Good and fine.

I'll love to see the part two, if possible, to focus on rapists not the innocent victims of rape. How can the government help these psychos and protect women from them.

To deal with an epidemic, the focus should be on the predator, not the prey, in this case rape victims. Cheers.
Re: How To Avoid Being Raped by vislabraye(m): 11:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
ronald4lif:

Same thing. Like rapists thieves are idiotss but rapists are bigger idiotss because they cause emotional, trust and psychological damage whereas thieves often are after material things and causes material damage.

And one shouldn't have to live their lives afraid or scared when thieves might struck. As for the locking doors, any thief that strike and couldn't gain access because doors were locked is not a serious thief. When they want to strike, locking of doors can't stop them. Likewise when a rapists is on a prowl.

There's a lot a lady can do to prevent being raped. I wont say that it's always due to negligence but you will realise that most rape cases could have been prevented...
Re: How To Avoid Being Raped by vislabraye(m): 11:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
ronald4lif:

That's it. Points like those the OP made, even though reasonable are the reasons why rapists go unpunished in Nigeria. Rather than focus on the sickos who rape someone they'll turn to the victim and heap blames on her. How was she dressing? Why did she visit the man and what's their relationship and other irrationalities. Sickening

I see your point. Raping is a crime that shouldn't be excused. And there are instances where there's nothing the victims can eg a robbery.
But there are also other cases where the ladies can be diligent.
Re: How To Avoid Being Raped by ronald4lif(m): 12:00am On Apr 17, 2015
vislabraye:

There's a lot a lady can do to prevent being raped. I wont say that it's always due to negligence but you will realise that most rape cases could have been prevented...

True to that. But over the years the measures women have been taking to be free of rape haven't reduced the rate at which rape occurs. It's rather on a skyrocketing wavelength.

A lot of us are focused on why women are raped and what they should or not do to prevent being raped, sidelining the fact that rapists will always hit their target once they set out too regardless if most of such preventive measures are taken.

Let's take for instance a girl visits her boyfriend at his place and the guy forces himself on her. Should we blame a girl for visiting someone she loves or the guy for forcing himself on her without her consent? A girl dresses the way she feels confident then a psycho rapes her because of her mode of dressing and who is to blame?.

Such reasons why women should be self conscious of rape are geared to heap blames on rape victims when rape occurs than to the psycho rapists.
Re: How To Avoid Being Raped by Nobody: 4:11am On Apr 17, 2015
jobyyjob:
Well, in South Africa, just don't be a girl or you'll get raped.
seconded.... ur comment is so true
Re: How To Avoid Being Raped by prodogunwanoe(m): 4:58am On Apr 17, 2015
Lala247:

Lol wonder y they havent started using that ...
that will be the tip not the content....superb,it works! Or you could try it by puting it into your v.... Before going out if you had known....withstand the pain and yield a positive result...by disappointing the guy

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Being Raped by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 17, 2015
dayodare49o:
of cause since I have joystick that works like yours. Anyone that feeds on other human beings weakness can be called a beast do if you say you a beast that is exactly what you are. But why did you call this thread stupid? It disclosed the beast inside you? Oh am sorry brother just want to help someone from beast you.

Op I wish I had ur time
But av gat some were to be

And I don't argue with illogical thinking people
U ar not on ma plane of reasoning
Go look for ur likes
*peace*
Re: How To Avoid Being Raped by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 17, 2015
This is sick embarassed instead of teaching young guys not to rape you're teaching how to avoid rape.
Re: How To Avoid Being Raped by dayodare49o: 7:55am On Apr 17, 2015
oloyolo:

Op I wish I had ur time
But av gat some were to be

And I don't argue with illogical thinking people
U ar not on ma plane of reasoning
Go look for ur likes
*peace*
anytime you do come let me brush you brain it needs service.
Re: How To Avoid Being Raped by dayodare49o: 7:56am On Apr 17, 2015
Mojanity:
This is sick embarassed instead of teaching young guys not to rape you're teaching how to avoid rape.
Now use you brain to teach guys to stop raping you.
Re: How To Avoid Being Raped by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 17, 2015
dayodare49o:
Now use you brain to teach guys to stop raping you.
when did you rape me?
Re: How To Avoid Being Raped by dayodare49o: 8:09am On Apr 17, 2015
Mojanity:
when did you rape me?
Maybe when drank and slept off.
Re: How To Avoid Being Raped by dayodare49o: 8:16am On Apr 17, 2015
ronald4lif:

Well, I understand better where you're coming from now. It's because the government and laws don't protect victims of rape that's what propelled you to come up with this. Good and fine.

I'll love to see the part two, if possible, to focus on rapists not the innocent victims of rape. How can the government help these psychos and protect women from them.

To deal with an epidemic, the focus should be on the predator, not the prey, in this case rape victims. Cheers.
Of cause. Since there os no good security and this ladies don't know when they will be attack they it is good for them to be ready. As for the guys who are raped and guys who rape o going make the thread.
Re: How To Avoid Being Raped by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
dayodare49o:
Maybe when drank and slept off.
i can see that you are a professional rapist shocked angry
Re: How To Avoid Being Raped by dayodare49o: 2:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
Mojanity:
i can see that you are a professional rapist shocked angry
of cause I don't fail. Only what i need is wish to do anything, you gat me? Next time don't drink if you do then...forget it.

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Being Raped by Omogbenusola(m): 9:03am On Apr 18, 2015
Lolz... Dnt tempt man.... Man is vulnerable, resistance is weak, y u shld feel @ ease with yr dressing, dnt make men feel uneasy....dnt tempt Us Nneka

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Being Raped by Chartey(m): 9:09am On Apr 20, 2015
Rape can happen to anybody. If you did yourself in that position or any unsafe position, having a self defense device can save you a lot of heartache and even your life.
Get a pepper spray from us today.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Men Of These Days After Fair Girls? / Football And Your Lover. / Help I Don't Know If This Is Abnormal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.