Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Smokers Corner - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Smokers Corner (1322 Views)

Poll: What's your favorite cigarette

Rothmans: 28% (2 votes)
Marlboro: 0% (0 votes)
Benson and hedges: 14% (1 vote)
St Moritz: 28% (2 votes)
Newports: 28% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Pastry World: Learner's Corner / Why Do Smokers Hold Their Cigarette On The Left Hand? / What Is The Best Type Of Marijuana You Have Ever Had (smokers Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smokers Corner by earTHMama: 6:15am On Jan 30, 2009
Do you smoke?. How did you pick the habit? Do you plan to quit? How soon.

Choose your favorite cigarette from the poll above if you are a smoker.
Re: Smokers Corner by Epi: 6:34am On Jan 30, 2009
Smoking is bad for your health. You should also post this over in the health section. kiss kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YjrkBYDDQM

1 love
Re: Smokers Corner by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 30, 2009
epi:

Smoking is bad for your health. You should also post this over in the health section. kiss kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YjrkBYDDQM

1 love
o plz, give urself a break
Re: Smokers Corner by Hauwa1: 5:33pm On Jan 30, 2009
smoking eh good during winter esp where i am  lipsrsealed it helps with cold i mean make your nerves cooly down and then you can wade in the snow cheesy
Re: Smokers Corner by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 30, 2009
Here come the next generation of hospital cases.
Re: Smokers Corner by Pepeye(f): 6:49pm On Jan 30, 2009
davidylan:

Here come the next generation of hospital cases.

You aren’t any berra tongue
Re: Smokers Corner by Nobody: 1:53am On Jan 31, 2009
Pepeye:

You aren’t any berra tongue

chei . . . that thread pain you oh cheesy
You've followed me to thread no 4 now! Pele, dry ur tears.
Re: Smokers Corner by earTHMama: 9:30pm On Jan 31, 2009
smoking eh good during winter esp where i am Lips sealed it helps with cold i mean make your nerves cooly down and then you can wade in the snow
Does smoking help with cold?. I don't think so. What of those that smoke in a 36 degree climate like Nigeria?
Re: Smokers Corner by Moyola(f): 12:56pm On Feb 11, 2009
*THE FEDERAL MINSTRY OF HEALTH WARNS THAT SMOKERS ARE LIABLE TO DIE YOUNG!!*
Re: Smokers Corner by blackspade(m): 6:04pm On Feb 11, 2009
Yuck. Smoking is pretty disgusting. I used to smoke weed (that's it, never cigarettes), but I quit, and now I consume using a vaporizer. tongue

No smoke whatsoever, just vapor.
Re: Smokers Corner by Riskie(f): 3:16pm On Feb 12, 2009
I used to smoke cigarettes but I stopped last year. Now I just do shisha once in a while.
Re: Smokers Corner by Biabeke(f): 12:46am On Feb 24, 2009
How in the world does this topic belong under the Food section? For Christ's sake, take this post somewhere else!
Re: Smokers Corner by MaryJane5(f): 12:47am On Feb 24, 2009
blackspade:

Yuck. Smoking is pretty disgusting. I used to smoke weed (that's it, never cigarettes), but I quit, and now I consume using a vaporizer. tongue

No smoke whatsoever, just vapor.

I have a feeling I'm gone like you grin
Re: Smokers Corner by Shaz(f): 2:34am On Feb 25, 2009
Why isn't Shisha on that list? shocked

And I didn't know cigarettes were digestable o. . I didn't know they are to be included in our balanced diet sef. .

Don't mind me, I'm just thinking aloud but yeah, I'ld never ever smoke.
Re: Smokers Corner by Fhemmmy: 9:32pm On Feb 25, 2009
I hate Cigarette, but gimme some nice Cuban Cigar and now we will be puffing and we will be best of friends
Re: Smokers Corner by queentayo: 11:37pm On Mar 01, 2009
Am not worried about fhemmy, Riskie,Blackspade,EarthMama,Pepeye,Hauwa,OmoIbo
neither am i worried about THE FEDERAL MINSTRY OF HEALTHS WARNINGS THAT SMOKERS ARE LIABLE TO DIE YOUNG

Am worried about Passive Smokers and the Economic Costs of Smokers To The Society; short, medium and long term
Am worried about Taxpayers money and Government funding going into projects to support smokers facing challenges/consequences
Am worried about their short breaks during office hours to have a smoke

Afterall "Cool Guys" like fhemmy, Riskie,Blackspade,EarthMama,Pepeye,Hauwa,OmoIbo
know that THE FEDERAL MINSTRY OF HEALTH WARNS THAT SMOKING IS DANGEROUS TO HEALTH,
Re: Smokers Corner by tRoOE(f): 10:42pm On Mar 07, 2009
ewwwww I hate the smell of Cigarette angry angry
Re: Smokers Corner by faith90(f): 2:01am On May 14, 2009
I started smoking during the winter seasons some 10 years ago. I was always cold and my friends introduced me to it as a means to keep warm. I am not planning to quit any time soon, I like it.
Re: Smokers Corner by AloyEmeka9: 4:55pm On May 15, 2009
I used to smoke cigarettes but I stopped last year. Now I just do shisha once in a while.
grin grin isn't that worse?
Re: Smokers Corner by Riskie(f): 5:47pm On May 15, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

grin grin isn't that worse?

Well that's what they say lol but I only smoke it once in a while when I go out with friends.  tongue
queentayo:

Am not worried about fhemmy, Riskie,Blackspade,EarthMama,Pepeye,Hauwa,OmoIbo
neither am i worried about THE FEDERAL MINSTRY OF HEALTHS WARNINGS THAT SMOKERS ARE LIABLE TO DIE YOUNG

Am worried about Passive Smokers and the Economic Costs of Smokers To The Society; short, medium and long term
Am worried about Taxpayers money and Government funding going into projects to support smokers facing challenges/consequences
Am worried about their short breaks during office hours to have a smoke

Afterall "Cool Guys" like fhemmy, Riskie,Blackspade,EarthMama,Pepeye,Hauwa,OmoIbo
know that THE FEDERAL MINSTRY OF HEALTH WARNS THAT SMOKING IS DANGEROUS TO HEALTH,

"Cool guys"  undecided how old are you?  I don't remember telling you I smoked to be "cool'.
You're so worried about what I do to MY body but you're not worried about poverty, promiscuity, crime etc that exist in society. Smokers affect themselves much more than they affect others. I smoke is designated smoking areas and since I don't live where you do, your precious tax money isn't being used on me and I am not taking smoking breaks at your expense either because you are not my employer. I can read and I know the consequences of smoking, thank you very much. I don't need you to preach to me. So many things that YOU probably do in your life are also life threatening ie having unprotected premarital relations with mulitiple people, over eating, not exercising etc and I'm not telling you the obvious. STFU you douche! I'm going to go have a cig now  grin
Re: Smokers Corner by dominique(f): 2:12pm On May 16, 2009
Biabeke:

How in the world does this topic belong under the Food section? For Christ's sake, take this post somewhere else!

i agree, it should be in the health section tongue
Re: Smokers Corner by dani1luv: 2:30pm On May 16, 2009
[size=20pt]SMOKERS ARE LIABLE TO DIE YOUNG[/size] cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Strange Item Found In Chivita Active Pack / Duru Bulgur Wheat Meal-nyanfu.com / Could This Be The Most Disgusting Or Most Creative Cake Ever Baked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.