Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

The Worst 11 Yrs Old Boy Nobody Wants To Have As A Son.(photos) - Entertainment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / The Worst 11 Yrs Old Boy Nobody Wants To Have As A Son.(photos) (29944 Views)

Headies Award, The Worst Award I Ve Ever Watched / Video-- ( 5 Yrs Old ) Igbo Boy Making Money By Playing Drums In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst 11 Yrs Old Boy Nobody Wants To Have As A Son.(photos) by asumo12: 9:49pm On Jun 15, 2015
Ggrin cheesy

ggrin:

tongue

U like sumo wrestlers?
Re: The Worst 11 Yrs Old Boy Nobody Wants To Have As A Son.(photos) by KingTom(m): 10:30pm On Jun 15, 2015
ggrin:
I resemble oga jonaundecided
You resemble baba Osho grin
Re: The Worst 11 Yrs Old Boy Nobody Wants To Have As A Son.(photos) by ggrin(f): 7:40am On Jun 16, 2015
KingTom:
You resemble baba Osho grin
angry

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Worst 11 Yrs Old Boy Nobody Wants To Have As A Son.(photos) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
lordhugo:
I WILL JUST STRANGLE HIM!

[size=5pt]NOT BEFORE I TAKE HIS WEED[/size]
Dodorima grin
Re: The Worst 11 Yrs Old Boy Nobody Wants To Have As A Son.(photos) by ZianaJordana(f): 9:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
He needs some guidance and discipline, that's all.
Re: The Worst 11 Yrs Old Boy Nobody Wants To Have As A Son.(photos) by shurch(m): 5:47am On Jul 03, 2015
Miss road mama
Re: The Worst 11 Yrs Old Boy Nobody Wants To Have As A Son.(photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 2:34pm On Oct 31, 2015
Yasher:
hmm! The sa part is that these guys are in their early 20ties. While keef is just 19. And you know the average American teen, they love young successful guys as role model. No wonder tins hav gone out of hand. See another guy called ilovemakonnen. Sang a terrible song called tuesday
glo in peace cap glo in peace blood money rip LA Capone rip nuski free 1017 guwop free cdai free numba9....
Re: The Worst 11 Yrs Old Boy Nobody Wants To Have As A Son.(photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 2:41pm On Oct 31, 2015
Babyceossr tha man y'all niggas ain't know he wit fredo Santana he in jail now he 14 y'all he ain't 11....I been rockin wit him lil bro a year savage shit....#freebaby he gon be back down soon frfr.....#fto #ftc
Re: The Worst 11 Yrs Old Boy Nobody Wants To Have As A Son.(photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 2:54pm On Oct 31, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Yeah,gangsta rap is gone,but what's really reigning and affecting American society now is trap rap which is all about Flipping bricks(selling cocaine),about cooking chicken(cocaine) in the kitchen,hitting licks(making money illegally),moving birds/yola/yayo to the trap house(getting cocaine to dope house) and talking about trying to skip the middle man,trying to outsmart migos/esays(Hispanics in the drug games),trying to outsmart plugs(dope suppliers),the deadliest part of trap rap is that you hear it every day,but you won't know it's mainly about snow(cocaine),they talk so much in code that you'd think they're talking about normal things but those that understand it do,another new deadly genre in rap is drill rap which was invented by Chief Keef,that's what is responsible for killings among teenagers in Chicago right now,even those so called soft rappers talk about soft white(cocaine) in their songs but you won't know that's what they're talking about unless you understand those numerous slangs.
Gangsta rappers rap about violence and without code,but most of these 21st century rappers talk about those stuffs but in a coded way you would even think they're talking about food or some childish talks at times
u tweakin ofn niggas been shootin before Sosa was born...go get yo facts right...chief keef ain't invent drill...it was pacman Sosa jus popularise it...y'all steady claimin drill the cause for gang violence they been shootin b4 drill came...if u want more go look up at lil yummy on Google or on YouTube back in 1997 chiraq
Re: The Worst 11 Yrs Old Boy Nobody Wants To Have As A Son.(photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:08pm On Oct 31, 2015
chiraqDemon:
u tweakin ofn niggas been shootin before Sosa was born...go get yo facts right...chief keef ain't invent drill...it was pacman Sosa jus popularise it...y'all steady claimin drill the cause for gang violence they been shootin b4 drill came...if u want more go look up at lil yummy on Google or on YouTube back in 1997 chiraq
To me,E-40 invented Hyphy rap because he's the face of Hyphy and he contributed mostly to hyphy,to some people,they believe it's Mac Dre,but to be realistic,E-40 started it,its like saying Leornado Davinci invented scuba diving oxygen because he was the first to design an oxygen made with pig skin . Same with Sosa,Sosa is the face of drill,he contributed so much into it and he brought in the likes of Lil Reese,Fredo Santana into drill,there is been a subgenre that is similar to drill even before 1997 and it's the horror core,the likes of Juicy J,DJ Paul and Project Pat are into horror Core,but don't get it twisted,horror core is more like threat,and it's different from drill rap,i know many gangsta rappers that rap something similar to drill but not really drill,so you can't tell me Sosa didn't start drill if you really,really know what drill is. they've been shooting way before drill,even before Obama was born,but we're talking about the genre of music that targets brainwash of teenagers and can influence them to kill,Sosa started reigning as a teenager and still a teenager,i think he's almost 20,those other niggas you're talking about don't target Teenagers. The death of Lil Jojo and his friend is another negative influence to teens in Chicago. Mind you,I didn't say teens started killing cos Sosa started drill,but they got motivated the more when Sosa started and morre motivation makes you do it more
Re: The Worst 11 Yrs Old Boy Nobody Wants To Have As A Son.(photos) by Coolklint: 8:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
Kassidy90:
Shekau in making....
As in eh my brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout This Hilarious Dance Step In Africa(video) / [MUST READ] My Unforgettable Experience At A Strip Club In Abuja / Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.