Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,572 members, 7,847,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:49 PM

Help!!! I Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! I Need Advice (526 Views)

Urgently I Need Advice!!! / My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... / I'm Dating A Married Woman And Need Advice. Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! I Need Advice by BlazinFrost: 12:05am On Apr 17, 2015
There's this girl that i've liked for a long time. We didn't use to talk so much before, but since I went to school and came back for the holidays, we've become really really close. There's about a 85% chance that if i ask her out, she'll say yes. Now the problem is that she'll soon be going to school in another state. I don't know whether to ask her out now and pursue a long-distance relationship or let her go to school for about a year after which she'll have seen how things work out in schools. She's extremely pretty and I'm sure immediately she resumes, guys will be on her case 24-7. If I ask her out now, she might meet another guy that she likes and regret dating me or she could go to school, see what other guys have to offer , reject it and when I finally ask her out, she'll be able to accept, fully knowing what other guys have to offer. WHAT SHOULD I DO? embarassed
Re: Help!!! I Need Advice by Cutehector(m): 12:08am On Apr 17, 2015
Bro pls dnt make dat move! Its very dangerous.. Dnt ask her out. Let go
Re: Help!!! I Need Advice by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 17, 2015
You see the poster above me make some sense.......

The poster below me is actually engaging the macabredance....where compability is part of this Relationshiptongue it will be sardonic... it will be lucribrous... a case of pismal dismal if OP does not dismis this nonsenstic advice
Re: Help!!! I Need Advice by ronald4lif(m): 12:14am On Apr 17, 2015
You stand nothing to lose by asking her out now. Even if she goes to school and get someone else you've left your mark as a one time boyfriend to her. That way it will be easier to win her again should the need arises in the future.

But if you don't you might not get as much chance as you're having now. The feelings she got for you presently might wane off.

Don't let this chance pass you by, you might not be second time lucky. And you have to also try to make it work after she must have left for school.
Re: Help!!! I Need Advice by pTomz(m): 12:15am On Apr 17, 2015
JST LET GO BRO smiley
Re: Help!!! I Need Advice by kpolli(m): 12:25am On Apr 17, 2015
BlazinFrost:
There's this girl that i've liked for a long time. We didn't use to talk so much before, but since I went to school and came back for the holidays, we've become really really close. There's about a 85% chance that if i ask her out, she'll say yes. Now the problem is that she'll soon be going to school in another state. I don't know whether to ask her out now and pursue a long-distance relationship or let her go to school for about a year after which she'll have seen how things work out in schools. She's extremely pretty and I'm sure immediately she resumes, guys will be on her case 24-7. If I ask her out now, she might meet another guy that she likes and regret dating me or she could go to school, see what other guys have to offer , reject it and when I finally ask her out, she'll be able to accept, fully knowing what other guys have to offer. WHAT SHOULD I DO? embarassed

Stop thinking and do it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Know He Loves You / For The Men: 5 Healthy Foods That’s Messing Up Your Sperm By Dr. Phreedah / Sometimes In Life..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.