Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,716 members, 7,851,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:33 PM

Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer (57938 Views)

Beyonce Wears Ankara (photo) / Beyonce Wears African-inspired Outfit To Visit SA Exhibition At Museum In DC / First Lady,mrs Obama Spotted In Print Ankara By Nigerian Designer Duro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer by peteruuu(m): 9:53am On Apr 17, 2015
undecided

Re: Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer by thunderrider: 9:54am On Apr 17, 2015
xqzytchyca:
Nigeria! am proud of u!!

that is the spirit

no mind others wey done post earlier

I was expecting more commendations

Afterall where is our patronize made in / by Nigerian Products thinking!
Re: Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer by AdesinaOlajide(m): 9:55am On Apr 17, 2015
There's certainly no biggie guys but I wish you know the joy behind seeing someone as big as beyonce wear your brand. It could just make you remember the days of humble beginnings hence her joy..#shikena
Re: Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer by FLAWLES(f): 10:00am On Apr 17, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
maybe lagoon. we r expecting may 29 to come,this one is saying sombody wear cloth!
.lolz
Re: Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer by xreal: 10:00am On Apr 17, 2015
Nneka123:
So?

Beyoncé wore her dress, we should fly or what?

I don't get it undecided it's just a dress

Kai! Stop the pretence.
A dress made by a Nigerian. Can't you read?

1 Like

Re: Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer by UjSizzle(f): 10:03am On Apr 17, 2015
That's an unflattering picture
Re: Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer by Volksfuhrer(m): 10:04am On Apr 17, 2015
Nneka123:
So?

I wonder why you didn't get it!

It's good advertisement for the designer! You get it now?

1 Like

Re: Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer by syphs(m): 10:05am On Apr 17, 2015
nowadays anything makes fp
Re: Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 17, 2015
Volksfuhrer:

I wonder why you didn't get it!

It's good advertisement for the designer! You get it now?
I fuckin get it. I didn't ask for a Tutor.

Jeez! People gotta learn to stop quoting unnecessarily undecided
Re: Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer by xlnc2324: 10:10am On Apr 17, 2015
There's gonna be likely very high demand for similar label from the designer, Tope. Don't be suprised when many fans of Beyoncé started looking for the label.
That's big money to roll in for Tope in nearest future. Congrats to him/her.

1 Like

Re: Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer by wisdomguy4u(m): 10:11am On Apr 17, 2015
FLAWLES:
So u expect us to? Jump and die?

I smell jealousy, Bad belle no good o ... grin

1 Like

Re: Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer by nkemjacob2(m): 10:13am On Apr 17, 2015
Since most of the top celebrities dont appreciate their local wears instead prefer goin abroad, let the foreigners appreciate ours

1 Like

Re: Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer by fergieboy: 10:14am On Apr 17, 2015
queen bey,,

Re: Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer by chybeauty30(f): 10:21am On Apr 17, 2015
So?
Re: Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer by Volksfuhrer(m): 10:24am On Apr 17, 2015
Nneka123:
I fuckin get it. I didn't ask for a Tutor.

Jeez! People gotta learn to stop quoting unnecessarily undecided

You don't have to break your eardrums to answer a simple question! If you don't want to be quoted, you need not make a post! Besides, making derogatory statements about another's success is below par and lacking in etiquettes.

Kindest regards

2 Likes

Re: Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer by SirZeek(m): 10:31am On Apr 17, 2015
nkan kekere lo kuku ma n jo olosi loju...... sori, i dnt knw d english interpretation
Re: Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer by mickey45: 10:32am On Apr 17, 2015
Caracta:
Where is the Beyonce na? And where is the dress? I hope it's not the wrapper up there undecided

Fraudulent topic.

U no even spare d lady any thought!
Re: Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer by Missmossy(f): 10:41am On Apr 17, 2015
Nice one, at least the designer will be more recognised. Makes sense cool

2 Likes

Re: Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer by esota4280(m): 10:54am On Apr 17, 2015
Tigress1960:
International singer Beyonce was spotted wearing a Kaftan by Nigerian design house, Frockit Rockit.

The creative director of the label, Tope, who revealed she is a big Beyonce fan, told the inspiring story of how Beyonce's stylist, Tyrone saw her dress and liked it. After he took the dress, she prayed to God that the superstar would be spotted rocking her creation.......and God answered her prayers.

Congrats to Tope.

http://naijafashiontigress..com/2015/04/beyonce-spotted-wearing-dress-by.html
Make I de throw backi
Re: Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer by naturefellow(m): 11:03am On Apr 17, 2015
Congratulations dear! Must be a milestone for you. This reminds me of the award-winning fashion entrepreneur Eseoghene Odiete (Hesey Designs), who had a career boost after having Richard Branson wear one of her apparels for an event in his company. That was absolutely a big deal for the young designer. Having a look at her LinkedIn profile photo [https://www.linkedin.com/pub/eseoghene-odiete/37/160/71b] may help you to visualize the matter better. Never despise people's achievements or small beginnings.

1 Like

Re: Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer by franugo(m): 11:09am On Apr 17, 2015
Wait o, are u guys sure dt's beyonce Anyhow sha #itsalrite
Re: Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer by abamieda47: 11:23am On Apr 17, 2015
My dear friends, i congratulate Nigeria positively for the success of the peaceful non violence recently concluded election. Something bright and significant will happen in Nigeria soon. I want you all to just watch, be patient, and also do not loose concentration. Maharajji will always be in control, no matter the circumstances.
Today, founding of Satguru Maharajji village clock 28 years. I implore you all, good people of Nigeria to join in celebrating the founding day ceremony with the living perfect master at km 10. Ibadan/Lagos expressway, opposite odo ona kekere, ibadan, oyo state. Its three days program from 17th to 19th April, 2015. Come and drop all your problems and worries and start living a completely new and peaceful life..08034007045...WE ARE SUPREMELY BLESSED...
Re: Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer by tobie247(m): 11:29am On Apr 17, 2015
All u guys screaming kini big deal! Na D endorsement matter. Beyonce rocking that dress is almost a sure guarantee that clothing line go sell wara wara!
Re: Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer by ladipeacemaker(m): 11:33am On Apr 17, 2015
If you have always wanted to do 7 times more in your Business, Career and Life, then join over 500 Nigerians at this conference.

It is absolutely FREE. Hurry and register here on this link: http://www.blueoceanstrategyng.com/eventregister/?j=3

Please, note that the link will become inactive as soon as the first 500 people are registered.

Venue: Oakwood Park Hotel by Chevron R/About, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lekki, Lagos.

Re: Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer by Dekatron(m): 11:42am On Apr 17, 2015
STOP MAKING OYINBOS FEEL AS IF THEY ARE THE BEST AFTER FRIEDPLANTAIN(miss u bro grin) They are NOT GOD. YEMI ALADE NO DEY WEAR GUCCI?

Stop worshipping and adoring OYINBO. They are NOT superior.
Re: Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer by ifyan(m): 12:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
Africa and Inferiority complex are like b......

You know. ..
Re: Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
jascon1:
Patience Jonathan no day wear dress made by Italian designer?
when a dog bites a man, its not a news. but when a man bites a dog....
Re: Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer by Boyooosa(m): 12:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
Nneka123:
So?

Guy, what do you do for living? do it well and let an international celeb of that realm recognise you or love your product or service, then you will feel the reason this should spring beyond NL and has its face in the FP of NY Times, Hater!
Coming down to your level, have you been followed on any topic on NL before? How did you feel when you achieved dat for the first. NLers go c dia topics for front Page, some go scream, some de giv testimony for church. U de here de run mouth say whats d big deal Beyounce de wear Ordinary sola or Tola or wetin dem call am product. Top American Designers sef de giv Beyounce Millions of Dollars to promote their product. Dey dia now! De dia de hate lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer by nkemdi89(f): 12:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
Imagine not that she wore the dress to any special occassion, it was just at her backyard o.
Re: Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer by eistien(m): 12:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
Nneka123:
because Beyoncé wore it? undecided Goodluck to anyone buying that dress, it will give the seller the recognition, but that particular dress ain't worth it to me.
Na wa o, you get anything against TOPE?

1 Like

Re: Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer by Akfakorede(m): 12:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
Nneka123:
So?

when do u become male(m)??....
u be heterosexual ni??

1 Like

Re: Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer by vega84(m): 12:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
Mustiboy:
85% of us here are enjoying this forum, so if you think it's not okay for you, GET THE FUUUK OUTTA HERE
tell that to ur father

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pretty Mike steps out with his nuns for an event in Lagos. / Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures / Ini Edo With Jonathan And Her Husband (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.