Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures (57919 Views)

Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures / Ozo And Neo Share Christmas Pictures / Ruth Kadiri & Husband, Ezerika Celebrate Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by BlackIP: 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2019
Shared with Caption ...

Thanks @poshbabies_photography for capturing @reignezerika and I outfit from @thebody_ng

Source ; https://www.instagram.com/p/B6P3tBpAL1t/

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by Shelloween(m): 1:43pm On Dec 19, 2019
Cute. She still looks pregnant though

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by Praizenewstv: 2:33pm On Dec 19, 2019
So adorable

1 Like

Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by TWservices: 4:21pm On Dec 19, 2019
What a cute baby

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by destiny322(m): 7:46pm On Dec 19, 2019
Why do they keep telling us where they got their outfit from

I mean... What's so stunning about that outfit that I will have to leave ojuelegba to go and find your designer or whatever...?

See make ona leave me oo... I no get joy at all

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by merryossai(m): 7:47pm On Dec 19, 2019
May we all be blessed with our own beautiful spouse and children..Amen

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by Lovelies1: 7:47pm On Dec 19, 2019
Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 19, 2019
She married igbo... That's good. I got this inner phobia of marrying outside my tribe lipsrsealed cry

21 Likes

Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by TriCee: 7:48pm On Dec 19, 2019
My crush that year. Good actress
Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by iCauseTrouble: 7:48pm On Dec 19, 2019
Nice one.
But when will Seun share in Christmas and Pre-wedding pictures?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by eedimo(m): 7:49pm On Dec 19, 2019
My best Actress.
Respect to her!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by Bright2(m): 7:49pm On Dec 19, 2019
Ogooor! As a good man, I'll leave everything to God.
Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by Abalado(f): 7:50pm On Dec 19, 2019
Is she a Ghanaian ni?
Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by iCauseTrouble: 7:50pm On Dec 19, 2019
Abalado:
Is she a Ghanaian ni?
No.... Togolese

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by Abalado(f): 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2019
Who tear her jeans na,,, and why didn't small pikin con get beard head self,, sugar pikin
Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by fredoooooo: 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2019
Punchu wink
Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by Godhatesodomy: 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2019
Wow

Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by Decolonel(m): 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2019
My screen goddess. I Don nack this babe taya with my Vaseline

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by meobizy(f): 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2019
Something is wrong with me. Why is my equipment standing at attention?
Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by FortuneDeGreat(m): 7:53pm On Dec 19, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
She married igbo... That's good. I got this inner phobia of marrying outside my tribe lipsrsealed cry
Nwannem nwanyi, I'm married to a Yoruba and I'm from Enugwu Ukwu, I'm happy in marriage. Ask God for your husband and not necessarily from your tribe.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by Abalado(f): 7:53pm On Dec 19, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

No.... Togolese
oh really, I talk am,, she look like those people from Niger self,, or she nigerans ni,, not Nigerian o
Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2019
smileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley
Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by BlackfireX: 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2019
Just look at how igbos treat there wives....like jewels that glows.

Igbo amaka .

What else

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by Abalado(f): 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

No.... Togolese
,,,,oh,,, I see, thank u
Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by hisexcellency34: 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2019
Cute.
Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by meobizy(f): 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2019
Godhatesodomy:
Wow
Of what relation is the meme to this thread?

1 Like

Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by Abalado(f): 7:55pm On Dec 19, 2019
meobizy:
Something is wrong with me. Why is my equipment standing at attention?
what do u mean

1 Like

Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 19, 2019
merryossai:
May we all be blessed with our own beautiful spouse and children..Amen
amen
Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by pberry: 7:57pm On Dec 19, 2019
https://www.instagram.com/tv/B6Q0SOUgXue/?igshid=spcnj08t3njy

If you must smell nice this Christmas and the rest of the year... then u must have to do this

This guy got me on this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by Awe4luv(m): 7:58pm On Dec 19, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Nwannem nwanyi, I'm married to a Yoruba and I'm from Enugwu Ukwu, I'm happy in marriage. Ask God for your husband and not necessarily from your tribe.
wow! that means she doesn't call you nyamiri and you don't refer to her as a woman from brown roof republic!.....lol....Nairaland rubbish!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 African Beauty Queens That Are Extremely Beautiful / Pretty Mike steps out with his nuns for an event in Lagos. / Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Dropping Racy Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.