Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,560 members, 7,850,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:54 AM

Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer (57937 Views)

Beyonce Wears Ankara (photo) / Beyonce Wears African-inspired Outfit To Visit SA Exhibition At Museum In DC / First Lady,mrs Obama Spotted In Print Ankara By Nigerian Designer Duro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer by airex(m): 12:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
vega84:
And so? Wetin be the biggie? Nigerian designer no be human being? Msttchewwwww yeye site called nairaland! #vegatalks
Dem force u make u open account for nairaland? U no get single shame
Re: Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer by nephemmy(m): 12:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
What has she gained now..moral lesson..

Or Beyonce is gon' give her job..wise up
Do better things with your life..lol
Re: Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer by suave0024(f): 12:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
Tigress1960:
International singer Beyonce was spotted wearing a Kaftan by Nigerian design house, Frockit Rockit.

The creative director of the label, Tope, who revealed she is a big Beyonce fan, told the inspiring story of how Beyonce's stylist, Tyrone saw her dress and liked it. After he took the dress, she prayed to God that the superstar would be spotted rocking her creation.......and God answered her prayers.

Congrats to Tope.

http://naijafashiontigress..com/2015/04/beyonce-spotted-wearing-dress-by.html
Nigerians love to look down on dem selves
Re: Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer by vega84(m): 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
airex:
Dem force u make u open account for nairaland? U no get single shame
na the shame wey ur harlot mother no get fool
Re: Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer by Mustiboy(m): 1:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
vega84:
tell that to ur father
i don't joke with my father, you fool of a took! Because you're the founder of foolishness
Re: Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer by olamilekanJNR: 1:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
Nneka123:
So?

Beyoncé wore her dress, we should fly or what?

I don't get it undecided it's just a dress
sheeey make we dey run ni ?
Re: Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer by hansbad: 1:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
xqzytchyca:
Nigeria! am proud of u!!
cool
Re: Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer by adedolapo4(m): 2:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
FLAWLES:
So u expect us to? Jump and die?
Re: Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer by adedolapo4(m): 2:35pm On Apr 17, 2015
nephemmy:

dumb ass... imagine the publicity she already got with that alone.... she is in money dude... use your head! imagine the number of people who are going to be wishing and dreaming of wearing the same designer as Beyonce!!
Re: Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer by adedolapo4(m): 2:35pm On Apr 17, 2015
nephemmy:

dumb ass... imagine the publicity she already got with that alone.... she is in money dude... use your head! imagine the number of people who are going to be wishing and dreaming of wearing the same designer as Beyonce!!!
Re: Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer by vega84(m): 2:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
Mustiboy:
i don't joke with my father, you fool of a took! Because you're the founder of foolishness
,any body that is a father to u is already a joke,cos u are a worthless stupid punk who thinks that comin to social network to make noise is the best way to draw attention. May holy ghost tear u into 2 Ewu hausa.
Re: Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer by FLAWLES(f): 2:54pm On Apr 17, 2015
adedolapo4:
mentioning you 08136434081
.ok
Re: Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer by Mustiboy(m): 3:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
vega84:
,any body that is a father to u is already a joke,cos u are a worthless stupid punk who thinks that comin to social network to make noise is the best way to draw attention. May holy ghost tear u into 2 Ewu hausa.
well na condition make crayfish bend, wey fit make a goat like you that has just escaped from the torment of hades 2 be ranting on top my matter, i explained to you that if nairaland is not okay for you you could simply get the hell out but you took it personal because fools like you are meant 2 be, so i'm not suprised that you're so mentally dull. Muuuuuumuuu
Re: Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer by irishMO123(m): 3:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
Tigress1960:
International singer Beyonce was spotted wearing a Kaftan by Nigerian design house, Frockit Rockit.

The creative director of the label, Tope, who revealed she is a big Beyonce fan, told the inspiring story of how Beyonce's stylist, Tyrone saw her dress and liked it. After he took the dress, she prayed to God that the superstar would be spotted rocking her creation.......and God answered her prayers.

Congrats to Tope.

http://naijafashiontigress..com/2015/04/beyonce-spotted-wearing-dress-by.html
make we go drink acid??
Re: Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer by normaljenny(m): 3:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
Haba, what is wrong with the nairaland admin sef? Afterall beyonce did a colabo with chimamanda and heaven did not fall.
Re: Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer by vega84(m): 3:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
Mustiboy:
well na condition make crayfish bend, wey fit make a goat like you that has just escaped from the torment of hades 2 be ranting on top my matter, i explained to you that if nairaland is not okay for you you could simply get the hell out but you took it personal because fools like you are meant 2 be, so i'm not suprised that you're so mentally dull. Muuuuuumuuu
, if u are nt a fool u should nt hav picked on my comment,bt being a fool which u are u decided to show all ur that u grew up in the brothel, where u got no traning cos mama was busy servicing customers. I dnt blame foolish bastard!
Re: Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer by Mustiboy(m): 3:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
vega84:
, if u are nt a fool u should nt hav picked on my comment,bt being a fool which u are u decided to show all ur that u grew up in the brothel, where u got no traning cos mama was busy servicing customers. I dnt blame foolish bastard!
you're an untreatable destroyed product of a prostitute. Bastard child of a useless father
Re: Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer by EmekaBlue(m): 4:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
cool
Re: Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer by SIRTee15: 4:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
naturefellow:
Congratulations dear! Must be a milestone for you. This reminds me of the award-winning fashion entrepreneur Eseoghene Odiete (Hesey Designs), who had a career boost after having Richard Branson wear one of her apparels for an event in his company. That was absolutely a big deal for the young designer. Having a look at her LinkedIn profile photo [https://www.linkedin.com/pub/eseoghene-odiete/37/160/71b] may help you to visualize the matter better. Never despise people's achievements or small beginnings.

dont mind them all those haters.
a top celebrity like beyonce wears your cloth and they say its no big deal.
top designers pay huge amount just for celebrities to wear their brand.
its an indirect form of advert.
thousands will be interested in the product just because they saw it on beyonce.
who knew frank oshodi (even in naija) before agbani darego won miss world.

1 Like

Re: Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer by SIRTee15: 4:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
ifyan:
Africa and Inferiority complex are like b......

You know. ..

this has nothing to do with african mentality complex or worshipping oyinbo
its all about endorsement.
its the same leverage you get when top naija stars adorn themselves with your product.
besides, beyonce is not oyinbo.
Re: Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer by ifyan(m): 6:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
SIRTee15:

this has nothing to do with african mentality complex or worshipping oyinbo
its all about endorsement.
its the same leverage you get when top naija stars adorn themselves with your product.
besides, beyonce is not oyinbo.

Spare me bro,which endorsement.

Is this the first time you are seeing such don't worry such nonsense will come again.

Remember you know.....
Re: Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer by ibrokola(m): 6:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
Nneka123:
So?

Why are you hating on someone who God has started blessing? Can't you just be happy for her? By the way, Beyonce putting on her designs mean she'll receive more recognition!
Re: Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer by Boyooosa(m): 6:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
nkemdi89:
Imagine not that she wore the dress to any special occassion, it was just at her backyard o.
must you contribute?
Re: Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer by supaslim(m): 6:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
I dey vexxxx!!! Why we dey overHYPE dis thing sef She wear cloth so Y she no cum wear my designer pant too Shiooor kelebe.
Re: Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer by Otsealu1(f): 6:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
Abeg iiiiii, make we dey cry in? I was thinking its something very fabulous. Mtcheew. Something else please
Re: Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer by vega84(m): 6:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
Mustiboy:
you're an untreatable destroyed product of a prostitute. Bastard child of a useless father
, hw is ur mamas old wide pussy,is it still functional abi e don rust! I will nt be suprised if it does too much customers, including ur foolish armed robber father I pray they shoot him one day! Zombie,
Re: Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer by Israel5(m): 7:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
jascon1:
Patience Jonathan no day wear dress made by Italian designer?
what is ur probren? Are u mat? Wait ar u stuweed? If u dnt hav anythng to say y not kip mute. Big 4 nothn
Re: Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer by airex(m): 8:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
vega84:
na the shame wey ur harlot mother no get fool
Thank you sir. I can see that you have no respect for ur own mother that's y u speak ill of another's.
Re: Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer by adedolapo4(m): 9:40pm On Apr 17, 2015
FLAWLES:
.ok
could you kindly remove the phone number from ur post plz??
Re: Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer by FLAWLES(f): 9:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
adedolapo4:

could you kindly remove the phone number from ur post plz??
.u mean ur number?modify it
Re: Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer by Mykoj(m): 10:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
Nneka123:
So?

Go and make ur own dress and let see who will wear it....shior....bad belle

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pretty Mike steps out with his nuns for an event in Lagos. / Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures / Ini Edo With Jonathan And Her Husband (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.