Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

"We'll work with Buhari," Says U.S - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "We'll work with Buhari," Says U.S (13367 Views)

What I Discussed With Buhari Yesterday – Ghana’s President-elect, Akufo-addo / Putin: We'll Work With Any Candidate U.S. Voters Choose / South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We'll work with Buhari," Says U.S by biafranqueen: 6:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
owobokiri:
You see your life Nigeria? An american president wants to talk to an iraqi president, he calls him direct. An American president wants to talk to an Afghan president? He calls him direct. But when he wants to pass some instructions to a nigerian president, he deligates the job to either one lanky-out of sort-secretary of state or to his vice. Mind you Nigeria is the biggest economy in Africa, the biggest concentration of black people in the world, accounting for at least one in every five black people in the planet! Her size alone, her numbers alone, her pivotal regional clout over the years are enough to attract some respect from the so called 'first American black president. But Obama won't bulge! From day one, he has treated Nigeria with utmost levity while our cantankerous brand of wreckless oppossition with their NADECO styled type of oppossition lapped it up.

It is a diplomatic thunderous slap when the prime minister of Britain visits Nigeria and insists he will only meet Jonathan in Lagos and not the seat of power in Abuja. It amounts to a well crafted diplomatic insult, when an ORDINARY American sec of state is delegated to visit the Nigerian leadership, and he too insists on stoping at Lagos. When an ordinary diplomat starts awarding 'medals of (warped) honour' to Jega, our INEC cheif , at the middle of a general election, iit is a direct interference with our countrys domestic issues and should merit the diplomat in question the status of a 'persona non grata'! For eight years, Obama has avoided Nigeria like we are some kind of leprosy camp,, yet he salivates at every oppurtuinity to ridicule Nigeria. Even before he became president. He it was as a senator, who insisted that Nigeria must swallow the humble pie and surrender Taylor before Nigerias debt releif could be negotiated. He reduced President Bush HIV/AIDS subsidy drug for Africa. Infact Obamas has always biult his no nonsense character on the back of suffering African economies and people.
Yes my Dear you have spoken well!

1 Like

Re: "We'll work with Buhari," Says U.S by biafranqueen: 6:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
luvinhubby:

All the Latin American countries resisted U.S. interference in their affairs because they know (onye no mmadu nso, na anu isi eze ya) the evil U.S perpetrates in the name of assistance.
The achievements of GEJ was without them, Buhari can also do so. America is only interested in their interest which is exploiting every available resource in any country to their benefit & at the detriment of that country & it's citizens.
China is a better partner than the neo colonist America.

BUHARI BEWARE OF AMERICA.

#Nigeriashallbegreatagain.
You have spoken well! 41 new mineral deposits found in Nigeria under GEJ is what we should really pay attention to. One of them is a mineral that makes the screens for phones and flat screens. This same mineral was part of why the Congo saw no peace. While the war was raging the US and Europeans countries were mining it like crazy.

2 Likes

Re: "We'll work with Buhari," Says U.S by biafranqueen: 6:23pm On Apr 17, 2015
GenBuhari:
Only corruptible dishonest greedy and unpatriotic cowards become puppets.

For this reason rest assured that Buhari is nobody's puppet; that is why America would ensure he is removed.

Certainly by his actions and inactions and his "America would know" comment, GEJ appears to be a puppet of America.
You know history better then anyone on this board please admit you are a traitor to Nigeria. Since when did USA back a President like Buhari? You know better,why is Nigeria concerned with supposed rigging in oil states but not the North underage voting proven in video and pictures. When did America give award like they gave to Jega? Now I see the real you.......

2 Likes

Re: "We'll work with Buhari," Says U.S by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
I do not understand your point, you seem to agree with me that America can never support Buhari . I really do not understand the point of the rest of what you wrote
biafranqueen:
You know history better then anyone on this board please admit you are a traitor to Nigeria. Since when did USA back a President like Buhari? You know better,why is Nigeria concerned with supposed rigging in oil states but not the North underage voting proven in video and pictures. When did America give award like they gave to Jega? Now I see the real you.......
Re: "We'll work with Buhari," Says U.S by yaskarahyelhope(f): 7:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
XBLadez:

http://www.punchng.com/news/well-work-with-buhari-says-us/

Y not? Only God knows wat he has promised to deliver from Nigeria. God no go let am happen. Obaaaaamaaaaaa, leave Nigeria alone. We must get rotten like America. We don't need ya help. Bloody hell!

1 Like

Re: "We'll work with Buhari," Says U.S by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
XBLadez:

The Fulanis have always been American puppets. I just pray Pa Buhari doesn't take us back to the 1950's
hehehe!!!true sha!!!

1 Like

Re: "We'll work with Buhari," Says U.S by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
Americans will be surprise when BUHARI will violently kick against GAY right law.
Re: "We'll work with Buhari," Says U.S by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
GenBuhari:
I do not understand your point, you seem to agree with me that America can never support Buhari . I really do not understand the point of the rest of what you wrote
it's the approval of the GAY RIGHT law, the bastard Americans are looking for.
Re: "We'll work with Buhari," Says U.S by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
Americans are pure evil - they are genocidal devils.

Worst than Hitler and the Nazis.
The Nazis committed their genocide openly , America is committing genocide on Africa and blacks covertly whilst faking fairness and upholder of human rights etc.
justbusy:
it's the approval of the GAY RIGHT law, the bastard Americans are looking for.
Re: "We'll work with Buhari," Says U.S by Drone007: 11:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
XBLadez:

http://www.punchng.com/news/well-work-with-buhari-says-us/
America: An over-rated, over-hyped and expired 'world power'!
Re: "We'll work with Buhari," Says U.S by donnyattelo(m): 11:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
The American government.. just a bunch of hypocritical eediats.. I Don't like them for anything.

1 Like

Re: "We'll work with Buhari," Says U.S by mytym(m): 12:21am On Apr 18, 2015
biafranqueen:
You already working with him. Tinubu was released from jail on serious charges and given Lagos as a gift. Now they will cash in on the favor bank. The elections was US manipulated. GeJ close relationship with China and steady progress was a thorn in US side. His promise to force foreign oil companies to partner with 9ja corporations was a threat to those companies underhanded drilling techniques and unreported amounts being extracted. Nigerians should get ready for a new form of colonization under US power it is never pretty when they set sights on a developing nation. World Bank is already predicting food shortage.

Like Buhari already said Nigerians have to suffer for 5 years your change is here.
The bolded is very true...US/UK are very involved from the beginning and it has been manipulated long before the election proper.

I wonder why nigerians couldn't see the obvious pattern. In fact every plot was carefully crafted and very glaring...
1. from the very organized way the merger was born to the manner, degree and speed at which the chibok case was escalated by the West...
2. The big goons like Bola tinubu attending the official events during Obamas 2nd tenure inauguration.
3. GMB spent considerable part of his time campaigning abroad, granting western media interviews(his headache)....
(a)pls show me any presidential aspirant who campaigns on another Sovereign land outside of his sovereignty...He won grin!
(b) GMB had over 15million votes. how many of the votes came from nigerians(in diaspora)? how many?
4. Obasanjo was not deluded when he titled his letter "Before It Is Too Late", he was in the know all along.
5. Why am i not surprised that the same US that couldn't help on Bokoharam? that refused to sell their tech but wants to train our Soldiers without the right firepower? and hastily condemns GEJs incompetence to contain the Insecurity (which is not unlikely that the US is involved), that the same US already promising GMB? why am i not surprised?
I'm sure I'm not the only person who can see the clear handwriting coz the pattern of events is just too overwhelmingly clear!

GEJ really performed below expectations in many ways. However, he is not the worst GCFR we have had in this country. I am not unhappy he is bowing out finally by may 29, but i am equally worried of the servitude this country will suffer in the hands of US/UK under GMB who are the real schemers and used nigerians to think they voted CHANGE...we will wish for a better change soonest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We'll work with Buhari," Says U.S by castrogee(m): 1:53am On Apr 18, 2015
GenBuhari:
Do not be deceived.

America is secretly but actively plotting Buhari's removal.

All this implied support and acceptance of Buhari is merely playing to the gallery.

Brotherly, though I didn't support Buhari, but, I think their is a lot of sense in what you said.
Re: "We'll work with Buhari," Says U.S by Chinaimporter: 5:55am On Apr 18, 2015
Please say rubbish no more for obama have called buhari himself

owobokiri:
You see your life Nigeria? An american president wants to talk to an iraqi president, he calls him direct. An American president wants to talk to an Afghan president? He calls him direct. But when he wants to pass some instructions to a nigerian president, he deligates the job to either one lanky-out of sort-secretary of state or to his vice. Mind you Nigeria is the biggest economy in Africa, the biggest concentration of black people in the world, accounting for at least one in every five black people in the planet! Her size alone, her numbers alone, her pivotal regional clout over the years are enough to attract some respect from the so called 'first American black president. But Obama won't bulge! From day one, he has treated Nigeria with utmost levity while our cantankerous brand of wreckless oppossition with their NADECO styled type of oppossition lapped it up.

It is a diplomatic thunderous slap when the prime minister of Britain visits Nigeria and insists he will only meet Jonathan in Lagos and not the seat of power in Abuja. It amounts to a well crafted diplomatic insult, when an ORDINARY American sec of state is delegated to visit the Nigerian leadership, and he too insists on stoping at Lagos. When an ordinary diplomat starts awarding 'medals of (warped) honour' to Jega, our INEC cheif , at the middle of a general election, iit is a direct interference with our countrys domestic issues and should merit the diplomat in question the status of a 'persona non grata'! For eight years, Obama has avoided Nigeria like we are some kind of leprosy camp,, yet he salivates at every oppurtuinity to ridicule Nigeria. Even before he became president. He it was as a senator, who insisted that Nigeria must swallow the humble pie and surrender Taylor before Nigerias debt releif could be negotiated. He reduced President Bush HIV/AIDS subsidy drug for Africa. Infact Obamas has always biult his no nonsense character on the back of suffering African economies and people.

Obama calls Nigerian president-elect Buhari
AFP
Apr 1, 2015 6:37 PM

US President Barack Obama spoke to Nigerian President-elect Muhammadu Buhari and outgoing leader Goodluck Jonathan, praising both for their role in the country's first democratic transfer of power
US President Barack Obama spoke to Nigerian President-elect Muhammadu Buhari and outgoing leader Goodluck Jonathan, praising both for their role in the country's first democratic transfer of power (AFP Photo/Jim Watson)

Washington (AFP) - US President Barack Obama spoke to Nigerian President-elect Muhammadu Buhari and outgoing leader Goodluck Jonathan on Wednesday, praising both for their role in the country's first democratic transfer of power.

Obama spoke to the men separately to "commend them for their leadership during Nigeria's election," the White House said.

Obama's administration has lavished praise on Buhari and Jonathan following an election in Africa's most populous country and its largest economy.

Buhari's victory and Jonathan's quick concession has helped write a new chapter in the country's often turbulent history.

Nigeria has suffered six military coups since independence from Britain in 1960 and has seen 16 years of unbroken civilian rule by Jonathan's party.

"This historic step for Nigeria and Africa," said Obama's National Security Advisor Susan Rice.

"President Jonathan has acted as a true statesman, putting Nigeria first at a truly historic moment."

Nigeria boasts vast natural resources and Africa's largest consumer base, but has been plagued by poverty, poor governance and a bloody insurgency by Boko Haram.

The election has raised hopes that the country may be ready to poised to turn the corner.
Re: "We'll work with Buhari," Says U.S by Eruditor: 8:47pm On Apr 19, 2015
biafranqueen:
200 Chinese companies opened in Nigeria in 2014 alone. You proved my point the foreign conglamarotes had unti this year to benefit with out Nigerian partners. When Iran contra was going on it was not until years later US role was revealed as well as the Nicaragua conflict. Least I forget Michael Moore exposé of Osama bin Ladan working for CIA under Regan did not come out until decades later. They will never get away with it. Would you like me to post the American ex General. That said they were targeting Syria, Libya, Nigeria and others for destabilizing. Only the ignorant or paid informants would miss the writing on the wall. You people predicted that Nigeria would break and that plan failed. Any weapon fashioned against Nigeria will be fast forwarded back to sender!

200 Chinese companies indeed. I just told you about CNOOC - China's national offshore oil company being bullied by an American company and you are telling me stories for the gods. I don't even want to talk about the Chinese company that won a bid to provide software for detecting pipe leaks. They costed the contract at 400M Naira per year and won the contract only to be told by NNPC and co to inflate the budget to 1.5B Naira. When they refused, they lost the contract to another company that budgeted 3B Naira- Under your man's administration. Halliburton won more contracts than SLB under GEJ as well. I just talked about 3 American companies getting big deals. Feed your propaganda to someone who knows nihil- not me.

1 Like

Re: "We'll work with Buhari," Says U.S by surestsam(m): 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
tit:
ha ha ha ha
ode... u b mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shocking: Australian Prime Minister Stoned By Protesters / US Weapons For Ukraine May End Up In Unintended Hands / Iran ‘weeks’ Away From Having Enough Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb: IAEA Chief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.