Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,864 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ (66232 Views)

Muslims Throw 12 Christians Into Sea On Their Way To Europe(video) / CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos / Former Richest Man In Brazil Eike Batista Throws $183,000 Into Sea For Yemoja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Demmzy15(m): 8:22am On Apr 17, 2015
mavelo:
Tens of Thousands of migrant mostly muslims arabs n sub-sahara Africans or in dia hundreds of thousands every year flock in2 europe every week n 'l use it as propaganda that its religion is d fastest growin in europe makin pple hu don't knw 2tink dat dey ar convertin individuals of oda faith. I dey laf!!!
What are you writing Mr. Analyst? In terms of conversion, Islam is the fastest. Deal with it, no matter how you paint it black, the light shines.

*sips kunu*

1 Like

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Situation001(m): 8:23am On Apr 17, 2015
Shalek:
I just believe this report or story is to promote the HATE on Islam.

Islam is beautiful. Islam is PEACE
Like you are reasoning the way I'm reasoning..

another anti islamic report will still come out..

and some idiots will start attacking Islam..

3 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Trustworthiness: 8:23am On Apr 17, 2015
sammieguze:
Haba.....

A 'radicalized' Muslim is a potential terrorist.

Rip to the dead though

Every religion has its own radicalized individuals. I want to believe the religion rancour the ensue on the boat is caused by Nigerians that were part of those that are thrown into the sea. They have forgotten they have left Nigeria where they use their mouth to trigger religious rancour. They will be the one that dragged the Ghanian Christians into these mess with their attitude of religious bigotry.

3 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Kingspin(m): 8:23am On Apr 17, 2015
chidekings:
the funny foolish thing is that,they are heading to a christian country
No mind them. They are the real problem of innocent people and the world. Islam need reform now. U cannot keep doing what mohammad did many many years it outdated.

7 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Anas4sure(m): 8:24am On Apr 17, 2015
[quote author=Sijo01 post=32808339]Islam, religion of scavengers. U must av ur brain in disorder b4 u comment....who terrorize more dan d super power of christian nations

1 Like

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by JKA5VE: 8:25am On Apr 17, 2015
....This is the way it starts....boko haram,Alqeda,ISIS..Hezebollah....they all have muslims connections.May God deliver us from friednd-enemy.

3 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:27am On Apr 17, 2015
Muslim is a violent religion... Islam = beheading, stoning, bombing, shooting...

Zambia is one country in africa that live peacefully without news of violence and killings , why? Because they are 95% christians and 5% muslim . Had it been the muslim are the one who are 95% , they would have tried severally to force the 5% christians to covert to muslim or face death.

70% of muslims in the world have terrorist instinct

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Olonade02(m): 8:27am On Apr 17, 2015
#Not all Muslims are terrorist but all terrorist are Muslims#

#Lord will help us sha#
Bible told us that all this must happen so,am not that suprised.....

5 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by XBLadez: 8:28am On Apr 17, 2015
Demmzy15:

I could continue mentioning them for you! By the way, no need to curse anyone, Christians have committed worst crimes. The problem with people like you is that you know nothing about Islam and with this, anything a Muslim does you think Islam supports it. Those groups aren't Muslims, if you want me to proof it, fine I would. But don't curse/abuse me when quoting!
Did I abuse you? I only stated a well-known fact that Muslims deny these groups because they try to portray the true face of Islam. I've had a chat on Nimbuzz sometime last year with one supposed terrorist undercover dude, and he said any Muslim who is scared or ashamed to join in the Jihad is an infidel and deserves death. I can't really recall the Quran verses he quoted that day to support his belief. They highlighted the events of early Islam activities, how they preached to communities, killed unrepentant ones and took their women and kids hostage. According to him, it's a message from God (Allah)

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Sijo01(f): 8:28am On Apr 17, 2015
[quote author=Anas4sure post=32809353][/quote]

See your ugly boko haram face. angry angry *spit*

2 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 17, 2015
Shalek:

You are just an animal. God should have made you a rat
Its ironic how you said earlier that Islam is a religion of peace, here you are saying something 'peaceful' and 'nice' to another fellow. From your post I cant see any difference between the two of you.

5 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by DANGOTEONE: 8:28am On Apr 17, 2015
12 Full grown adults thrown into the sea by 15 full grown muslim adults with minimum resistance.
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Demmzy15(m): 8:28am On Apr 17, 2015
Kingspin:
No mind them. They are the real problem of innocent people and the world. Islam need reform now. U cannot keep doing what mohammad did many many years it outdated.
And it's still the same Islamic countries with rules that Muhammad brought, that most of you run to and feel safe. UAE, Malaysia, Qatar, etc most of you run there to buy goods. Many of our engineers get jobs in Saudi Arabia which is an Islamic country.

Smh

Think with your brain o! grin

1 Like

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Demmzy15(m): 8:29am On Apr 17, 2015
This story looks fishy! I really suspect it! undecided

1 Like

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by SeverusSnape(m): 8:30am On Apr 17, 2015
Shalek:

Go and eat your mother first
eat your Imam

8 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Keziehenry(m): 8:30am On Apr 17, 2015
All muslim are not terorist but all terosrists are muslim. Sorry to say dis, ISLAMABAD.

7 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by mulattoclaro(m): 8:30am On Apr 17, 2015
Shalek:

Bleep Islam. A religion that encourages killing. Islam is the worst mistake that ever happened to this world. The world would be a better place without Islam.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by drayy: 8:31am On Apr 17, 2015
Sijo01:
Islam, religion of scavengers.
please tell me...what will you say if it were the muslims who were thrown into the sea and were killed
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by closearms(m): 8:32am On Apr 17, 2015
XBLadez:

Why do you people like to deny yourselves? grin
You would also deny ISIS, Boko Haram, Al-quaeda, Taliban and Hezbollah too coz I know they're Christian terrorist groups. Smh

in what language do you want me to put it to you.? .. the decay in any religion comes from the Hippocrates in d mist ... so don't generalized
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by sherif4owo(m): 8:33am On Apr 17, 2015
ziqqz:
Muslims sha
Lacking in brain since -10,000 BC

See your life...
Answer this question pls;

Has a Muslim ever been your teacher, lecturer, supervisor or such before? if yes, that means you are a product of a brainless trainer/superior and I dont think a brainless trainer can impact sense..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

We are all human. Please dont allow religion, skin, tribe or other differences to divide us.

We only have one difference in all .... The Good and The Bad.

#MyTalk grin

1 Like

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by ibrozyconcept(m): 8:33am On Apr 17, 2015
data DATA data

NOTE- For etisalat data, you can be credited with the requested data before payment if thats how you want it...

Data usable on all devices - Android, iPhone, Tablets, Modem, Pc,Nokia, BlackBerry 10...with 1 month validity

MTN DATA PLANS
1GIG - 1300 Naira
2GIG - 2500 Naira
3GIG - 3800 Naira
5GIG - 6000 Naira

Higher data also available...
CALL /WHATSAPP 08068745750
Www.nairasage.com

NOTE: Data balance can be checked on these MTN
plans by dialing *461*7#

ETISALAT DATA PLANS
- 100mb goes for N250 monthly
- 250mb goes for N500 monthly
- 500mb goes for N800 monthly
- 750mb goes for N1,000 monthly
- 1gb goes for N1,300 monthly
- 1.5gb goes for N2,000 monthly
- 2gb goes for N2,500 monthly
- 3gb goes for N3,800 monthly

-Higher plans available...

NOTE: Data balance can be checked on these Etisalat
plans by dialing *229*9#

CALL OR WHATSAPP 08068745750
Www.nairasage.com
BBM-55661ECF MOBILE NO-08068745750,08094641432

NOTE- For etisalat data, you can be credited with the requested data before payment if thats how you want it...
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Sijo01(f): 8:33am On Apr 17, 2015
drayy:
please tell me...what will you say if it were the muslims who were thrown into the sea and were killed

Christians are not extremist. They don't crucify other religion.

10 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 17, 2015
Situation001:

Like you are reasoning the way I'm reasoning..

another anti islamic report will still come out..

and some idiots will start attacking Islam..
This is the problem with most faithful muslims denial. Untill you faithful muslim start condemning the few giving Islam supposedly bad name rather than shielding them with statements like they are being framed or it is propanganda against Islam, will you clean up your religion.

4 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by mulattoclaro(m): 8:35am On Apr 17, 2015
olaztek:
dat wud b the biggest mistake of ur life.
That would have been the best thing. Islam is a religion of killers, rapists and bloodsuckers. The world would be a better place if they were no muslims.

5 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 17, 2015
About 80% of the terrorist attacks in the world is led by muslims, what's wrong with these animals called Muslims? Name all the attacks, Borno(Nigeria), Kenya, the one that happened in France...what have you? I wish God can just kill them all from the surface of this earth! Animals!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by cold(m): 8:35am On Apr 17, 2015
Funny how the adherents of the Abramic faiths are always at each other's jugular. How come i never hear of Amadioha worshippers attacking Sango worshippers and vice versa. In any case why would any Nigerian or Ghanaian embark on these horrific voyages when both countries are relatively stable? Well na them sabi sha

3 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Swistar: 8:36am On Apr 17, 2015
Shittuakeem:

you reason with your anus for generalizing the whole muslim with your myopic view, it all depends on humans mind and race if u generalize the muslims what do you have to say about christians crusade which they kill in the name of jesus....

Read your history bro. It was the muslims who started that fight by invading Jerusalem(a sacred city in Christainity). The christian kings of europe therefore sent soldiers to liberate it.

4 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by nyabinghi(m): 8:36am On Apr 17, 2015
Gejpresident:
God Almighty the only mistake u made creating this beautiful world is allowing devil to have his religion-= Islam

just imagine this beautiful world without Islam =peace

God I pray today let me go to hell for me to be in same heaven with Islams

and i know my bible said no other religion except Christian that will come to u

if this didn't happen I know bible is fake

but I know bible is more than real
hell is your abode as desired. Your god is a useless one, why will he sit there and allow his people to be killed
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Situation001(m): 8:36am On Apr 17, 2015
Demmzy15:
This story looks fishy! I really suspect it! undecided
No mind them.. it is one of the normal anti Islamic stories we hear every now and then..

always expect something like this..

if they dont create hatred amongst us how do you expect them to be able to execute their 'divide and rule' stategy..

some people has been zombified.. they believe any shit that comes out against Islam
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by klevjey: 8:36am On Apr 17, 2015
Shalek:

'piss' not 'peace'

1 Like

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by chacoonder(m): 8:37am On Apr 17, 2015
ziqqz:
Muslims sha
Lacking in brain since -10,000 BC
Does your Christian father have any?...bunkum

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) / Fire Guts Building In TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church (Photos, Video) / What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.