Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Spanish Student Visas - Travel (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Spanish Student Visas (155993 Views)

Things you should know about Kenya. Visa, Tourism, Business And Student Visas. / What You Need To Know About Russia Student Visas And Immigration New Laws / Jamaican Denied Visas Over Bleaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spanish Student Visas by Cousin9999: 7:14pm On Jun 05, 2021
Skye123:
Pls, is there an ongoing undergraduate scholarship in Spain?

Check out government scholarships from Spain's ministry of education.
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Chinum: 8:44pm On Jun 13, 2021
Hi guys,

The information here has been very helpful.

Please someone should please help and answer my questions.

Is the affidavit of bachelorhood/spinsterhood part of the documents to be provided?

Also, can I ask my university to send the attestation letter by email or must it be by post?

Someone please help �
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Chinum: 10:43pm On Jun 13, 2021
Please I would also like to find out if the attestation letter from the University has an expiry date.

I ask cos I saw somewhere that the police Waec mail to the embassy must be within 2 weeks.
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Chinum: 2:33pm On Jun 15, 2021
Hi Talltim,

Can you please help?

I have asked for some clarification but yet to get any response.

Also, someone mentioned here that we need an Affidavit of BACHELORHOOD / SPINSTERHOOD. Is this a mandatory requirement for all potential scholars?

Thank you.

talltim:
Hello Fellow Nairalanders,

I'm Timothy. First of all, I'd like to appreciate the initiator of this thread and everyone who has contributed positively over the years. I recently stumbled on this thread and read through all 20 pages. Clearly, this thread is still relevant 3 years down the line and considering the insufficient information available online with regards to the Spanish student visa, this thread is probably the best source of information for this topic. I went through the rigorous application process in Nigeria last year (gosh, i dont even want to think about it again), and by September 2017 I eventually arrived Barcelona for my masters degree program. Wish I knew about this nairaland thread much earlier, I would have avoided some errors I made last year during my study visa application process.

When i arrived Barcelona last year, I went through the process of getting my TIE (the student resident card...for simplicity sake, NIE & TIE are often used interchangeably). Surprisingly, when i got my TIE card,
the expiry date was less than 1 year (that is another long story for another day)... Anyway, i had to go through the process of renewing my student TIE when it expired and I successfully concluded the process here in Barcelona only just last week. Based on my experience, i have to say that the TIE renewal process isn't any easier than what I experienced at the embassy in Lagos... especially with the language barrier (my Spanish still sucks). However, it is not all bad news. With the right guidance and support network (like nairaland), it can be less overwhelming.

I clearly understand how lonely the process can be without any support or accurate information. Having successfully gone through the most of the processes (the application for study visa at Spanish embassy in Lagos, the application for the TIE upon arrival in Barcelona, and the renewal process for expired TIE in Barcelona), I will be happy to join the more experienced gurus of this forum to offer guidance based on my experience. I am still relatively new in Spain (only just 10 months in Barcelona), so i am not yet an expert. But i have a more recent perspective and i'm willing to share lessons from my experience, if needed. I am usually not on nairaland (i actually just created an account today), but i think i will get email notification if anyone sends me a message here. Will try to respond as best and as fast as I can.

Special thanks to Rodrigo (the translator) for his detailed explanation on this thread. Someone recommended him to me last year while i was still in Lagos and i am glad i used his service back then. Based on my experience, he is very professional, responds timely, and delivers quality work...highly recommended by me!

On a final note, please do not be discouraged at the study visa process in Lagos. Trust me, when you arrive in Spain, it will be worth all the trouble. I can speak for Barcelona, because that is where I live, and so far, i have found Barcelona to be an amazing city (if you know, you know).

Cheers and Goodluck smiley

Tim.

1 Like

Re: Spanish Student Visas by Chinum: 9:19pm On Jun 15, 2021
maakie:

This is a sworn affidavit stating that as at present, you are a single unmarried male or without any marital attachment whatsoever.
You can go to any court to have it done, for a negotiable fee.

I read somewhere on this thread that my parents would have to do this on my behalf in my place of origin.

Is this right and is this particular affidavit mandatory for everyone?
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Chegzyco: 11:45pm On Jun 15, 2021
REDBULL1:
Please can someone recommend a service that can help with authentication and legalization of documents please? I live far from Abuja (east) and won't be able to do it myself.

Where do you live?
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Chinum: 8:55am On Jun 17, 2021
Guys can someone please answer??

I’m in a fix right now and need lots of clarifications.

They’ve stopped issuing the first dose of the COVID vaccine but the embassy says one must have a vaccine certificate before they can issue a visa.

Can someone please advise?
Re: Spanish Student Visas by EzekielMab(m): 5:51pm On Jun 17, 2021
Chegzyco:
If you still want admission for June or October intake (Bachelor and maters) to study in Spain. I’ll help you with the visa processing on how to go about it. Which is 100% sure.
Even if you have 3rd class, the admission and visa is still very sure. Let me know if you’re

Is this still available??

Are we paying any money and is there also job??
Re: Spanish Student Visas by REDBULL1(m): 7:21am On Jun 18, 2021
Chegzyco:

Where do you live?

In the south east bro
Re: Spanish Student Visas by divinefavour06: 2:59pm On Jun 24, 2021
Why this house quiet like this? Hope all is well o? Abeg, what is the latest on legalization now?
Also, who is going to Abuja to authenticate his/her certs and how much do they charge at MFA. Thanks for bringing back this forum to life. Much love
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Chegzyco: 9:23am On Jun 25, 2021
October intake available now.
Most of the students who applied for June intake has already gotten their visa.
You can inbox me if you need to ask question. Thanks
EzekielMab:

Is this still available??

Are we paying any money and is there also job??

1 Like

Re: Spanish Student Visas by Chegzyco: 9:26am On Jun 25, 2021
I have someone that can help you do your authentication in Abuja if you don't want to pass through the stress. 100% reliable
divinefavour06:
Why this house quiet like this? Hope all is well o? Abeg, what is the latest on legalization now?
Also, who is going to Abuja to authenticate his/her certs and how much do they charge at MFA. Thanks for bringing back this forum to life. Much love
Re: Spanish Student Visas by fasa199(m): 8:11am On Jun 26, 2021
Chegzyco:
October intake available now.
Most of the students who applied for June intake has already gotten their visa.
You can inbox me if you need to ask question. Thanks

Can the fees be paid in installment? What is the range of tuition fee for masters?
Re: Spanish Student Visas by divinefavour06: 7:10pm On Jun 26, 2021
Chegzyco:
I have someone that can help you do your authentication in Abuja if you don't want to pass through the stress. 100% reliable

How much is it?
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Cousin9999: 6:23am On Jun 27, 2021
fasa199:

Can the fees be paid in installment? What is the range of tuition fee for masters?

300 – 3,500 EUR/year for Master’s programmes
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Liove: 5:54am On Jun 28, 2021
Onyelex:

I'm done with legalization and translation. Have you traveled

Hello, Good day.

Please, can you help share a list of the documents that has to be legalized and a list of those that have to be translated.

The list/mixture is a bit confusing.
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Chinum: 2:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
Liove:

Hello, Good day.

Please, can you help share a list of the documents that has to be legalized and a list of those that have to be translated.

The list/mixture is a bit confusing.

This may help

1 Like

Re: Spanish Student Visas by Chegzyco: 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2021
divinefavour06:

How much is it?
Tuition is €6500

1 Like

Re: Spanish Student Visas by Chegzyco: 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2021
REDBULL1:

In the south east bro
I can link you up with someone that will help you, if you’re ready

1 Like

Re: Spanish Student Visas by Chegzyco: 4:25pm On Jun 29, 2021
fasa199:

Masters tuition is €6500 plus €300 registration fee for the first year and £3500 for the second year.

You are expected to pay half of the first year in Nigeria for your visa processing. Then you’ll balance the remaining when you get to Spain.

1 Like

Re: Spanish Student Visas by Nozino: 3:24pm On Jun 30, 2021
Chegzyco:

Masters tuition is €6500 plus €300 registration fee for the first year and £3500 for the second year.

You are expected to pay half of the first year in Nigeria for your visa processing. Then you’ll balance the remaining when you get to Spain.

Is this applicable to Undergraduate Programs? Can HND holders be admitted into master’s degree programs?
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Chegzyco: 6:03pm On Jul 01, 2021
Nozino:

Is this applicable to Undergraduate Programs? Can HND holders be admitted into master’s degree programs?
HND holder can also apply for masters too. Everything is a year and half for total and UK certificate will be issued after your program
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Nozino: 6:16pm On Jul 01, 2021
Chegzyco:

HND holder can also apply for masters too. Everything is a year and half for total and UK certificate will be issued after your program

I just sent you an email.
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Chegzyco: 6:16pm On Jul 01, 2021
Nozino:

I just sent you an email.
I’ve replied you
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Chegzyco: 6:18pm On Jul 01, 2021
divinefavour06:

How much is it?
Around 43k including waybill
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Elizkid: 7:37pm On Jul 01, 2021
Chegzyco:

Please, can one apply for undergraduate studies?

Where can I see the application process for someone with only SSCE?
Re: Spanish Student Visas by cyamor23(f): 11:37pm On Jul 01, 2021
I know mine is another topic entirely but I think it's another process. I'm a resident in spain but I didnt finish my secondary there.. so I came back to Nigeria to finish my secondary school and started uni... I went to spain during the pandemic and i decided to stay and at the result of leaving uni too.. undecided undecided... Enough talk and fast forward to me deciding to school in spain.. I don't need to apply for visa just to legalize my documents which is where I'm stuck now and i was also booked an appointment which was a major failure too due to the requirement from nigerian embassy in spain. They said they need js1-3 and ss1- 3 and the WAEC certificate. The issue now is i didnt do j2 because when I came to back Nigeria because of my age which the right class was j3 .... And i wrote the junior WAEC. Now... Getting to my school they don't have the junior WAEC certificate because 2014 had an issue with the result (when I heard it I shame for my country)... After wasting transport here and there to get the cert.. they finally told me that No cert issued that year ..... That the only thing they can do is write a letter to BECe and the office will give a letter of approval to show that I wrote j3 exam .. I'm tired tbh.. i hate my school, hate the year i wrote and hate this country. Mind you i took the results of my j3 (which was group to other names authenticated and all that) to the embassy... The white friendly/unfriendly woman rejected it without even looking at it cry cry lol... Now I'm waiting for monday to come so i can go to school to get the letter...This one long sha... I just wanted to know if anyone is facing something similar. Help a sister biko
Chegzyco:

I can link you up with someone that will help you, if you’re ready
Re: Spanish Student Visas by cyamor23(f): 12:08am On Jul 02, 2021
Looks like your the one giving vital information here.. lol. Pls about going to WAEC office so they can send my result to spanish embassy ... What do I need before I get there? How long does it take for it to get to the embassy?... and pls i don't know if you've seen my other post, For the letter do i need to take it to abuja first or take to BECe so they can send to the embassy too?
Chegzyco:
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Chegzyco: 12:35am On Jul 02, 2021
cyamor23:
Looks like your the one giving vital information here.. lol. Pls about going to WAEC office so they can send my result to spanish embassy ... What do I need before I get there? How long does it take for it to get to the embassy?... and pls i don't know if you've seen my other post, For the letter do i need to take it to abuja first or take to BECe so they can send to the embassy too?
If you’re going for bachelor, you’ll need to request it.
All you need is to take the copy of your result to waec office
But if you’re going for maters, you don’t it, you don’t need to waste money.

1 Like

Re: Spanish Student Visas by cyamor23(f): 12:49am On Jul 02, 2021
I already have the cert authenticated and all that. I saw on someone's comment that they took envelope.. affidavit and all that. Im not applying for a student or anything.. i just need it so my other results can be legalized so i can study what ever i want in spain. But i want to do a diploma tho....
Chegzyco:

If you’re going for bachelor, you’ll need to request it.
All you need is to take the copy of your result to waec office
But if you’re going for maters, you don’t it, you don’t need to waste money.
Re: Spanish Student Visas by cyamor23(f): 7:18am On Jul 02, 2021
Hello... For the other results.. did ministry of education accept them? Of u just authenticated them at ministry of external affairs?
Theuglygram:
I finished authentication of my documents on Thursday and Friday now please what's the next thing to do Embassy or Translation?

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (41) (Reply)

STUDY IN BULGARIA / Being Black In Berlin/germany / Tell Us About The City Where You Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.