Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Spanish Student Visas - Travel (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Spanish Student Visas (155996 Views)

Things you should know about Kenya. Visa, Tourism, Business And Student Visas. / What You Need To Know About Russia Student Visas And Immigration New Laws / Jamaican Denied Visas Over Bleaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spanish Student Visas by Deeyyyy: 3:42pm On Aug 27, 2020
Hello Everyone. First of I want to thank every one of you for all your inputs from day 1, it has been insightful and helpful towards knowing how to go about the process.

Please, I am new here and I am trying to start the process of getting my student Spanish visa. I want to confirm if there's anyone who has applied post lock-down, and if nothing has changed as a result of COVID? I read on their website that they aren't receiving documents for legalization due to the pandemic, I don't know how true this is.

Please if there's any one who is in the process or about to start with valuable information should help.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Zenith1234: 8:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
Hello guys am in Barcelona and I don't have any friend for d past 1week now it sucks...please I need friends abeg. ..+2348123831100 message me on what...or call me on +34632668396. Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Spanish Student Visas by Cousin9999: 9:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
Good thread, bro.
Re: Spanish Student Visas by YinkusB: 12:42pm On Oct 19, 2020
Good afternoon everyone, My name is Yinka and I work with Allianz Nigeria Insurance. For your travel Insurance needs, kindly reach out to me. I’d be more than glad to assist. Thank you
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Onyelex(m): 6:44pm On Oct 19, 2020
@Deeyyy
Please have you gone to the Spanish embassy for legalization and if you have. How much was it? And how much did it cost for your translation?
Re: Spanish Student Visas by feclela(m): 7:00am On Oct 22, 2020
Dear All,

Please What is the hope of HND holder in Spain? Gaining admission or likely program?
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Deeyyyy: 8:00pm On Oct 25, 2020
Onyelex:
@Deeyyy
Please have you gone to the Spanish embassy for legalization and if you have. How much was it? And how much did it cost for your translation?

@onyelex. No I haven’t. But I emailed the embassy for a date already. I also intend to translate my documents after legalization. What stage are you on?
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Kydreams2: 4:28pm On Dec 06, 2020
Hi guys I’m in Ukraine and I plan to move to Spain to study , can I use my Ukrainian bank account to apply in Nigeria ?
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Chegzyco: 3:55pm On Jan 13, 2021
Please, when will Nigeria embassy open back?
Re: Spanish Student Visas by GallantDuke(m): 12:22am On Feb 03, 2021
ask1509:
After a lengthy, tedious and involving process of almost 8 months, I finally got my visa today from the consulate. What made mine so lengthy is because I was a processing a work visa. I can't thank everybody that has contributed on this thread enough. Without the info here, process would have been much more difficult. Thanks to @obamd for the help with the medical. I appreciate you sir.

At a later time, I'll write in details about the process I went through, as a contribution to this thread. Perhaps, someone will find it useful later.

Thanks
Boss Man, how is Spain? We are still waiting for the detailed explanation of the processes you went through in getting your Spanish work visa for we the prospective travelers.

Gracias

1 Like

Re: Spanish Student Visas by GallantDuke(m): 12:24am On Feb 03, 2021
Please any information on how to process a work visa to Spain?
Re: Spanish Student Visas by SeunOSEWApenis(f): 7:07pm On Feb 20, 2021
Zenith1234:
Hello guys am in Barcelona and I don't have any friend for d past 1week now it sucks...please I need friends abeg. ..+2348123831100 message me on what...or call me on +34632668396. Thanks
did you go via the study route? I want to apply for MSc but don't know how to begin, could you be of help?
Re: Spanish Student Visas by YungLasaint(m): 12:44am On Feb 21, 2021
Did you apply for BSc?

Zenith1234:
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Chegzyco: 11:35am On Mar 03, 2021
SeunOSEWApenis:
did you go via the study route? I want to apply for MSc but don't know how to begin, could you be of help?
I can help you
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Godson1011: 8:19pm On Mar 03, 2021
For those already in Spain. If someone has a one year course program will he be given one year visa and post study for another year? Or how does it work for one to Renew a one year student visa in Spain
Re: Spanish Student Visas by dayosaurus(m): 10:02am On Mar 05, 2021
Bruh, I have a brother that just got to Barcelona too. He'd hit you up.

Have you settled in?

Zenith1234:
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Onyelex(m): 9:54am On Mar 08, 2021
Deeyyyy:

@onyelex. No I haven’t. But I emailed the embassy for a date already. I also intend to translate my documents after legalization. What stage are you on?
I'm done with legalization and translation. Have you traveled
Re: Spanish Student Visas by ayamdayvid(m): 6:28pm On Mar 20, 2021
Hello all. I have read this thread and I want to thank everyone for their contribution.

I am about to kick-start my admission to a university in Spain. My question is In 2021, is there any change in the process perhaps due to COVID and all.

I noticed from the thread, the last time someone spoke about getting a visa was as far back at 2019. Please has anybody recently gotten admission and visa late last year or this year?

Please can you share your experience? Thanks a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Spanish Student Visas by YungLasaint(m): 11:40am On Apr 18, 2021
ayamdayvid:
Hello all. I have read this thread and I want to thank everyone for their contribution.

I am about to kick-start my admission to a university in Spain. My question is In 2021, is there any change in the process perhaps due to COVID and all.

I noticed from the thread, the last time someone spoke about getting a visa was as far back at 2019. Please has anybody recently gotten admission and visa late last year or this year?

Please can you share your experience? Thanks a lot.

Ok did you start the process how was it?

1 Like

Re: Spanish Student Visas by YungLasaint(m): 11:41am On Apr 18, 2021
Please can anybody put me through on what and what is needed for a bachelor degree in computer science.

Like how much am I going to have in my bank to show the embassy.

What are the documents arm supposed to get?
Re: Spanish Student Visas by OdogwuEkeke(m): 1:49pm On Apr 19, 2021
How long is the post-study in Spain?
Re: Spanish Student Visas by babakb: 2:53pm On Apr 19, 2021
OdogwuEkeke:
How long is the post-study in Spain?

Spain does not offer post study visa, once you finish your studies you will exit the country.
Re: Spanish Student Visas by OdogwuEkeke(m): 3:59pm On Apr 19, 2021
cheesy No wonder this thread no long. Not the generic Nigerian dream.

Thanks

babakb:

Spain does not offer a post-study visa, once you finish your studies you will exit the country.

2 Likes

Re: Spanish Student Visas by babakb: 6:32pm On Apr 19, 2021
OdogwuEkeke:
cheesy No wonder this thread no long. Not the generic Nigerian dream.

Thanks

Na soo ohhh, who go spend millions wey nothing go commot...

We are hunting EU countries that give at least 1 year post study visa e.g Germany, Austria, Finland, Sweden, Ireland etc.. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Spanish Student Visas by OdogwuEkeke(m): 9:47pm On Apr 19, 2021
The appointment Date for Germany has been the issue now.

babakb:

Na soo ohhh, who go spend millions wey nothing go commot...

We are hunting EU countries that give at least 1 year post study visa e.g Germany, Austria, Finland, Sweden, Ireland etc.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Spanish Student Visas by Chegzyco: 12:34am On Apr 21, 2021
I just enter Spain, pls who's in Barcelona?

1 Like

Re: Spanish Student Visas by Hope95: 4:48pm On Apr 26, 2021
Good to hear about your progress. Please I just concluded my authentication of my documents to be used in Abuja. If you don't mind, please share the contact of the person you used for translation and then for the legalization, what is the booking process, on their website or how? Thank you.
Onyelex:

I'm done with legalization and translation. Have you traveled
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Chegzyco: 9:57pm On Apr 26, 2021
You can private chat me, I can help you. I'm in presently in spain
Re: Spanish Student Visas by demmy79: 9:28pm On Apr 28, 2021
Hello everybody pls I need a university program run in English language in Spain. Any info will be appreciated.thanks
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Godson1988(m): 9:50pm On Apr 28, 2021
Hope95:
Good to hear about your progress. Please I just concluded my authentication of my documents to be used in Abuja. If you don't mind, please share the contact of the person you used for translation and then for the legalization, what is the booking process, on their website or how? Thank you.
@Hope 95,can you please tell me the process for authentication of documents at the ministry of education and foreign affairs.how many days did u do it,and how much.thanks.
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Chegzyco: 2:49pm On Apr 29, 2021
demmy79:
Hello everybody pls I need a university program run in English language in Spain. Any info will be appreciated.thanks

Yes, I know a school that run English language in Spain. I’m a student there presently

2 Likes

Re: Spanish Student Visas by ayamdayvid(m): 5:05pm On Apr 29, 2021
No I am yet to start. I am just about to.
YungLasaint:

Ok did you start the process how was it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (41) (Reply)

STUDY IN BULGARIA / Being Black In Berlin/germany / Tell Us About The City Where You Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.