Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,353 members, 7,829,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Spanish Student Visas - Travel (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Spanish Student Visas (156557 Views)

Things you should know about Kenya. Visa, Tourism, Business And Student Visas. / What You Need To Know About Russia Student Visas And Immigration New Laws / Jamaican Denied Visas Over Bleaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spanish Student Visas by oseremenifidon: 7:41pm On Oct 28, 2021
Teejackz11009:
My school said there is nothing they can do about it because it's not allowed unless the embassy request anything from them
How much do you use as bank statements?
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Teejackz11009: 7:42pm On Oct 28, 2021
29 M
Re: Spanish Student Visas by oseremenifidon: 7:58pm On Oct 28, 2021
Wow..
That's huge.
If every other documents are complete they shouldn't have any issue with your application. I have also applied and waiting for them o..
It's well!
I think is because it's their peak period and they are on so many applications.
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Teejackz11009: 8:26pm On Oct 28, 2021
Since How many weeks have you applied now?
Re: Spanish Student Visas by oseremenifidon: 2:59pm On Oct 29, 2021
Teejackz11009:
Since How many weeks have you applied now?
3weeks o..
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Teejackz11009: 3:09pm On Oct 29, 2021
Can it be because of the peak period or What else can be the cause of the delay
Re: Spanish Student Visas by oseremenifidon: 7:14pm On Oct 29, 2021
Teejackz11009:
Can it be because of the peak period or What else can be the cause of the delay
Infact I really don't know again, we can only just watch and pray..
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Teejackz11009: 8:08pm On Oct 29, 2021
Okay o...Let's see
Re: Spanish Student Visas by oseremenifidon: 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2021
Please want to find out something, if your visa documents is not complete, will you be allowed to submit the ones you have and bring the rest later or the Visa guy won't even collect atall.
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Teejackz11009: 12:36pm On Nov 02, 2021
Guys please help out o because I don't understand this people anymore...My Student visa application has been submitted to the embassy for over 6 weeks now...No call,No Response from them even after emailing them several times and it's over a month now that my school has resumed...What can be happening?Or is anyone also in this category.
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Ikawokolaso01: 1:39pm On Nov 02, 2021
How much is needed as proof of fund to study for Master degree
Re: Spanish Student Visas by oseremenifidon: 8:28pm On Nov 02, 2021
Teejackz11009:
Guys please help out o because I don't understand this people anymore...My Student visa application has been submitted to the embassy for over 6 weeks now...No call,No Response from them even after emailing them several times and it's over a month now that my school has resumed...What can be happening?Or is anyone also in this category.
Your school is strict o.
They should have communicated with the embassy people.
Although, even me still waiting and hoping on embassy response, lectures has long started.
I think it's a general thing but I know it would end in Praise.

1 Like

Re: Spanish Student Visas by Teejackz11009: 9:30pm On Nov 02, 2021
My school said they can't message the embassy that i have to be patient with them till they give me a response....Please is this thing General abi na only me? 6 weeks no response.....Omo

1 Like

Re: Spanish Student Visas by Spainever: 7:23pm On Nov 03, 2021
I got admission for postgraduate studies in one Spanish university. I reside outside Nigeria. Do I authenticate my docs at the ministry of education and
foreign affairs in Abuja ? Will I authenticate my birth certificate and academic transcript? Please, I need guidelines
Re: Spanish Student Visas by soloskino(m): 11:26pm On Nov 04, 2021
Teejackz11009:

I submitted on 4th of October. It's 5 weeks for me now too no feedback yet from the Consulate and my school has resumed now for almost a month
Re: Spanish Student Visas by soloskino(m): 11:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
Spainever:
I got admission for postgraduate studies in one Spanish university. I reside outside Nigeria. Do I authenticate my docs at the ministry of education and
foreign affairs in Abuja ? Will I authenticate my birth certificate and academic transcript? Please, I need guidelines

I think so. You should authenticate the documents in the country you got them from

1 Like

Re: Spanish Student Visas by oseremenifidon: 9:24am On Nov 05, 2021
soloskino:

I submitted on 4th of October. It's 5 weeks for me now too no feedback yet from the Consulate and my school has resumed now for almost a month
But they said 15 working days now (3weeks).
Re: Spanish Student Visas by oseremenifidon: 9:25am On Nov 05, 2021
Has anyone gotten Visa recently?
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Cousin9999: 11:48pm On Nov 06, 2021
Bureaucracy in Spain is notorious for being slow and problematic. Don't expect anything to quickly process. It's basically a part of their culture. They aren't pressed about anything. But that's also one of the reasons you'll have less drama in Spain.

1 Like

Re: Spanish Student Visas by Teejackz11009: 3:54pm On Nov 07, 2021
I understand but the question is Does the problem comes from Authority in spain or from the embassy here in Nigeria due to many applications or how?
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Cousin9999: 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2021
Teejackz11009:
I understand but the question is Does the problem comes from Authority in spain or from the embassy here in Nigeria due to many applications or how?

Let me make it simple: As a culture and people, Spaniards are lazy. They don't care.

1 Like

Re: Spanish Student Visas by Cousin9999: 6:29pm On Nov 07, 2021
This girl has good info on processing paperwork and real-life stuff people might not tell you or know. Specifically, she talks about certain challenges in processing necessary documents once you're actually in Spain, and challenges or things to watch out for when getting housing. I haven't come across any other resources that talk about this. I think people need to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K9eTHcoKiY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EaPeVTNftM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gllwilkCUQ

Also, there's services you can pay for that will have someone physically go and process your stuff (when you're already in Spain). I don't know if that's a good idea for African students, but certain other foreigners apparently use them. They do it because of how much time it takes, and the challenges it presents for working people. Consult other African students before doing that.

1 Like

Re: Spanish Student Visas by Teejackz11009: 6:56pm On Nov 07, 2021
Okay thanks for the info..Really appreciate this...Its over 6 weeks now which have submitted my documents to the embassy here..No Response from them..Just curious though
Re: Spanish Student Visas by oseremenifidon: 11:58pm On Nov 08, 2021
Cousin9999:
This girl has good info on processing paperwork and real-life stuff people might not tell you or know. Specifically, she talks about certain challenges in processing necessary documents once you're actually in Spain, and challenges or things to watch out for when getting housing. I haven't come across any other resources that talk about this. I think people need to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K9eTHcoKiY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EaPeVTNftM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gllwilkCUQ

Also, there's services you can pay for that will have someone physically go and process your stuff (when you're already in Spain). I don't know if that's a good idea for African students, but certain other foreigners apparently use them. They do it because of how much time it takes, and the challenges it presents for working people. Consult other African students before doing that.
Let's get to Spain first.

1 Like

Re: Spanish Student Visas by Cousin9999: 12:12am On Nov 09, 2021
oseremenifidon:

Let's get to Spain first.

No. People need to know how to ensure they have paperwork to stay there legally. The work doesn't stop after you're on the ground. And the embassy isn't going to tell you that. The same delays in visa processing can/will happen with residence permits, and the time window may end before you complete it.

Furthermore, people going there probably don't have a lot of money to be paying for hotels, and it can be challenging to quickly secure an affordable place. They need help.
Re: Spanish Student Visas by lionlee216(m): 3:34am On Nov 09, 2021
A friend submitted her student visa application on Sept 29 and was approved last friday

1 Like

Re: Spanish Student Visas by Teejackz11009: 7:41am On Nov 09, 2021
Your friend is so lucky...Today makes it 7 weeks that have submitted my Visa....No call from them....Tired of all this stuff
Re: Spanish Student Visas by oseremenifidon: 8:52am On Nov 09, 2021
If you submitted 4th of October doubt if it's upto 7weeks but don't worry bro it shall all end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Spanish Student Visas by Teejackz11009: 9:56am On Nov 09, 2021
I submitted on 21st of September..Today makes it 7th week...No Response Yet
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Teejackz11009: 9:58am On Nov 09, 2021
Please What do you think might be the cause of the delay?
Re: Spanish Student Visas by lionlee216(m): 9:00am On Nov 10, 2021
Teejackz11009:
I submitted on 21st of September..Today makes it 7th week...No Response Yet

I'll suggest you email them

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (41) (Reply)

STUDY IN BULGARIA / Being Black In Berlin/germany / Tell Us About The City Where You Live

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.