Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Spanish Student Visas - Travel (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Spanish Student Visas (155578 Views)

Things you should know about Kenya. Visa, Tourism, Business And Student Visas. / What You Need To Know About Russia Student Visas And Immigration New Laws / Jamaican Denied Visas Over Bleaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spanish Student Visas by oseremenifidon: 6:19pm On May 14, 2023
k
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Kizzo2000: 7:06am On Jul 06, 2023
Good morning, I got admitted to a spainsh University for master's degree program. After legalization of documents, how many weeks before submitting the documents for Visa.
Second question, those everyone pay for investigation fees.
Re: Spanish Student Visas by TheNewAgeFarmer(m): 4:23pm On Jul 06, 2023
Good day everyone. Where can I find thread for Spain undergraduate courses? I don't want my brother to use an agent.
Thanks all.

1 Like

Re: Spanish Student Visas by utrills(f): 9:08am On Aug 29, 2023
Kizzo2000:
Good morning, I got admitted to a spainsh University for master's degree program. After legalization of documents, how many weeks before submitting the documents for Visa.
Second question, those everyone pay for investigation fees.

Please can I know how you applied?
Re: Spanish Student Visas by abuhusna1: 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2023
Loveefex:
good day everyone please i an my kids want to visit my mother in spain she is a spanish citizen my document are all legalise but the lawyer over there is advising i apply from nigeria through the famiy runion visa am just worried if it will be a sucess or not please anyne has any advis for me on what i need to o right and documen i will need to submit pls any advise will be appreciated.tank you so much
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Kizzo2000: 8:16pm On Dec 13, 2023
I order not to been investigated, you have to forward your transcripts from school to the embassy.
Re: Spanish Student Visas by fancyto(m): 1:13pm On Dec 28, 2023
I
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Anonymousmouse: 8:04pm On Jan 09
Hello everyone, trying to book appointment with BLS but the site seems to be malfunctioning and calls to their contact line aren't going, please help!!!.

Also need help getting an early legalisation date, incase anyone knows if this is possible, thanks
Re: Spanish Student Visas by freedomtours(m): 8:37am On Jan 21
Anonymousmouse:
Hello everyone, trying to book appointment with BLS but the site seems to be malfunctioning and calls to their contact line aren't going, please help!!!.

Also need help getting an early legalisation date, incase anyone knows if this is possible, thanks

It is possible
which of their contact you called
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Dgabby01: 5:47pm On Jan 26
Good day everyone, I recently got admission to study in Spain for my Bsc Degree. Please, I'd like to know the procedures in getting a visa here in Nigeria and I'd also like to know if Spain visa issuance rate is good.

I'd really appreciate any advice and response.
Re: Spanish Student Visas by hunee: 7:05pm On Jan 26
which of the schools pls
Dgabby01:
Good day everyone, I recently got admission to study in Spain for my Bsc Degree. Please, I'd like to know the procedures in getting a visa here in Nigeria and I'd also like to know if Spain visa issuance rate is good.

I'd really appreciate any advice and response.
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Skills001: 7:41am On Mar 15
zendman:
E don happen grin grin grin @1andonly, objifeanyi, mancici1, una thank you very much grin grin grin tell the king of Spain to please spread red carpet for me at barca airport. Also tell Messi am on my way grin grin

I want to know how much in total did you have in your proof of funds.

I am going for a 24 months student visa also in Spain and I have about 52% of the total proof of fund for the two years.

I was wondering if that will be enough? Please reply as soon as possible

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

STUDY IN BULGARIA / Being Black In Berlin/germany / Tell Us About The City Where You Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.