Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,449 members, 7,830,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Spanish Student Visas - Travel (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Spanish Student Visas (156569 Views)

Things you should know about Kenya. Visa, Tourism, Business And Student Visas. / What You Need To Know About Russia Student Visas And Immigration New Laws / Jamaican Denied Visas Over Bleaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spanish Student Visas by hargu123: 12:09am On Jul 10, 2022
So prior to going for legalization, I had sent (university certificate original copy, npc document, original NECO certificate, Police character document to ministry of foreign affairs MFA for authentication) I also ensured my school sent a certified true copy CTC of my B.Sc to the embassy directly as that is the consulate's requirement.

I never went to ministry of education at all.

When I got to the Consulate and presented the docs for legalization, I was asked what I was going for and I responded that for Masters' program and other documents were taken except NECO. The consular said it was not needed.
I hope the above answers you.

YosiMama:

Hi, thanks for this update. Does this mean you didn’t have to take your CTC to MOE and MFA after your school sent it to them? Please kindly explain to me. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Spanish Student Visas by hargu123: 12:11am On Jul 10, 2022
The earlier the better grin grin

oseremenifidon:
Is it too early to apply for Spanish student visa June or July for October academic session?
Re: Spanish Student Visas by YosiMama(f): 10:51pm On Jul 10, 2022
hargu123:
So prior to going for legalization, I had sent (university certificate original copy, npc document, original NECO certificate, Police character document to ministry of foreign affairs MFA for authentication) I also ensured my school sent a certified true copy CTC of my B.Sc to the embassy directly as that is the consulate's requirement.

I never went to ministry of education at all.
When I got to the Consulate and presented the docs for legalization, I was asked what I was going for and I responded that for Masters' program and other documents were taken except NECO. The consular said it was not needed.
I hope the above answers you.

Thanks @hargu123.
Re: Spanish Student Visas by timilehinemmanu(m): 11:44pm On Jul 10, 2022
Please guys I wanna apply to Spain please kindly help with university that I can apply for that is cheap for accounting or business management I will really appreciate thank you.
YosiMama:

Thanks @hargu123.
Re: Spanish Student Visas by divinefavour06: 10:20pm On Jul 13, 2022
timilehinemmanu:
Please guys I wanna apply to Spain please kindly help with university that I can apply for that is cheap for accounting or business management I will really appreciate thank you.

I have some schools between €1,900-€2500 for a whole year/master's program and it is round the year not only February and October palava

Beep me for more info

2 Likes

Re: Spanish Student Visas by oseremenifidon: 10:34am On Jul 27, 2022
omabisco:
Update:

My school contacted me that my visa was approved, went to pick it up today. On my way to the consulate, I got a call from the legalization lady to come pickup �

The visa was issued a week ago but don't know why I wasn't contacted.

God be praised!

We move!
Please would love to know the name of the school you applied to.
Thsnks..
Re: Spanish Student Visas by omabisco: 10:59am On Jul 28, 2022
oseremenifidon:
Thsnks..

Autonomous university of Barcelona (UAB)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spanish Student Visas by HorlahTunjee(m): 2:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
oseremenifidon:
Thsnks..
Hello Omabisco

Please I would like to know how long it took to get your visa approval
Re: Spanish Student Visas by omabisco: 6:51pm On Jul 29, 2022
HorlahTunjee:
Hello Omabisco

Please I would like to know how long it took to get your visa approval

About a month

1 Like

Re: Spanish Student Visas by dipotol: 6:38am On Aug 01, 2022
Hello, does anyone have contact of an immigration lawyer for a visa that was rejected without any reason? Is it worth appealing? Are there any chances?
Re: Spanish Student Visas by oseremenifidon: 11:56pm On Aug 02, 2022
Infact the denial rate for students visa ehh!!!
Applying to spain is like waste of money.
The just collect money and deny applicants for no clear reasons
Re: Spanish Student Visas by ogatboy(m): 10:50am On Aug 03, 2022
Interesting thread. I am building a network of Nigerians in European countries on instagram. Please follow the page and invite other Nigerians in Europe that you know to follow as well. Lets create a network to share information and opportunities. It is only for Nigeians in Europe, those planning to come to Europe, when you arrive, it will be nice for you to follow the page as well.

instagram: @europe_nigerian
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Chegzyco: 7:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
no go area for now
Michael081324:
CS3 Business School October intake is now available
Re: Spanish Student Visas by yomifowe(m): 12:12pm On Aug 05, 2022
Hello everyone, I am
New here and would like to know if there any schools in Spain offering MSc Data Scuence with cheap tuition with December or January 2023 admission.
Re: Spanish Student Visas by hargu123: 8:32am On Aug 15, 2022
Yes. You can
magnifico1:
Greetings guys
Pls can someone use NECO when applying for a Spain Student Spanish Visa for a BSc degree??
My WAEC isn't that good but my NECO is better
Does the embassy accept NECO?
Re: Spanish Student Visas by hargu123: 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2022
Why no go area??

Chegzyco:
no go area for now
Re: Spanish Student Visas by oseremenifidon: 9:40pm On Aug 15, 2022
hargu123:
Why no go area??

Generally spanish embassy nor dey issue student visa nor be school, na consulate
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Badamasirealxy: 10:16pm On Aug 18, 2022
Hello everyone.
I urgently need your help. I am looking for the certified Spanish translators that are acceptable by the Spanish embassy. I am afraid of going to a company where my documents would not be accepted at the embassy. Please guys, need your suggestions, I am running out of time.
I will be happy if you can list some of the translators.
Thank you.
Re: Spanish Student Visas by omabisco: 6:07pm On Aug 19, 2022
Badamasirealxy:
Hello everyone.
I urgently need your help. I am looking for the certified Spanish translators that are acceptable by the Spanish embassy. I am afraid of going to a company where my documents would not be accepted at the embassy. Please guys, need your suggestions, I am running out of time.
I will be happy if you can list some of the translators.
Thank you.

Rodrigo Mencía
Traductor Jurado (Certified/Sworn Translator number 5234, appointed by the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
www.traduccion-jurada-oficial.com
* Madrid: 91 129 7102 ** Barcelona: 93 611 1800 ** Valencia: 96 146 1591 *
Central Fax: 91 790 3960 / Mobile phone: 653 504 307
ingles@traduccion-jurada-oficial.com | LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=2461358

Follow us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/traductor.jurado
Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/tradjurado
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Emonj: 7:35am On Aug 21, 2022
Hello, please does anyone know how to go about appealing when you get a rejection? If you can help with this information, thank you.
Re: Spanish Student Visas by oseremenifidon: 4:33pm On Aug 21, 2022
Emonj:
Hello, please does anyone know how to go about appealing when you get a rejection? If you can help with this information, thank you.
For which school?
Re: Spanish Student Visas by DukeofUmueri247: 6:46pm On Aug 21, 2022
Abeg na only student visa Spain dey give What about working visa?
Re: Spanish Student Visas by tmodeltoluene(m): 1:53pm On Aug 22, 2022
greetings everybody,
I need someone to recommend a Spanish translator. I need it urgently .

Thank you all
Re: Spanish Student Visas by YosiMama(f): 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2022
tmodeltoluene:
greetings everybody,
I need someone to recommend a Spanish translator. I need it urgently .

Thank you all

Someone posted that, scroll just a bit up on this same page.
Re: Spanish Student Visas by tmodeltoluene(m): 7:07pm On Aug 23, 2022
YosiMama:

Someone posted that, scroll just a bit up on this same page.

Thank you.

I have appointment at the consulate on Thursday but my translator is saying my documents will only be ready on Friday earliest. Please I need an advice.

Can I go for my interview, will I be able to submit additional documents so I can submit my translated documents?
Or can I cancel my appointment, will be I be able to get another date?

Please help me
Re: Spanish Student Visas by YosiMama(f): 12:52pm On Aug 24, 2022
tmodeltoluene:

Thank you.

I have appointment at the consulate on Thursday but my translator is saying my documents will only be ready on Friday earliest. Please I need an advice.

Can I go for my interview, will I be able to submit additional documents so I can submit my translated documents?

Or can I cancel my appointment, will be I be able to get another date?

Please help me

I saw on one of the older threads that Translation is not necessary for Legalisation. I think you can go for your interview. You can also send the consulate an email as regards this, to be on the safer side. I wish you all the best.
Re: Spanish Student Visas by tmodeltoluene(m): 1:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
YosiMama:

I saw on one of the older threads that Translation is not necessary for Legalisation. I think you can go for your interview. You can also send the consulate an email as regards this, to be on the safer side. I wish you all the best.

I'm going for visa appointment not legalization. But I've already mailed the embassy

1 Like

Re: Spanish Student Visas by omabisco: 7:51am On Aug 30, 2022
magnifico1:
Greetings guys
Pls do I have to Legalize the photocopies of my Visa documents at the Ministry of Education and foreign affairs in Abuja??
(WAEC, Police report, Age Declaration and Birth Certificate)
Or just the Originals??

Someone help clarify this pls

Originals only, then make a photocopy after legalizing

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

STUDY IN BULGARIA / Being Black In Berlin/germany / Tell Us About The City Where You Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.