Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,227 members, 7,839,205 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Sins Of My NYSC Days... - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Sins Of My NYSC Days... (1700 Views)

My NYSC Experience In Kano State / My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success / Just Got My NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Number Via Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sins Of My NYSC Days... by ConfessionsNgr: 11:29am On Apr 17, 2015
Glad I can post here anonymously. Some few years ago, I was posted to south west for my NYSC programme. It was a mixture of the good, bad and ugly. And am always thinking of the "bad" things I did. Luckily or unluckily for me, I had my ppa(primary place of assignment) at a girls'-only secondary school. Most of these girls are my age mates. I got to know that they don't normally start school until like seven years old. Because I am a fine boy and their teacher, it was easy for them falling for me. At a time I lost count of how many of them I had disvirgined. In the process, a few of them got pregnant for me, and I wasn't ready to be a father to three babies. I was the only male corper posted to this school amidst three female corpers. And even one of them happened to be nymphomaniac. She came to me anytime she was in the mood, even though she was aware that I was sleeping with the students. I lived outside the school so it was easy for any of them to come to my place. Two of the students even fought each other dirty because of me. I was such a celebrity and star. But years afterwards, I wish I could turn back the hands of time and change how I lived promiscuously during service.

http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/62/sins-of-my-nysc-days

Story posted anonymously on www.confessionsnigeria.com Create a post or make comments anonymously
Re: Sins Of My NYSC Days... by lonngmann(m): 11:33am On Apr 17, 2015
bros, where you buy ur weed?
this one strong grin

2 Likes

Re: Sins Of My NYSC Days... by siegfried99(m): 11:42am On Apr 17, 2015
^^^ grin grin
Re: Sins Of My NYSC Days... by jessejagga(m): 11:43am On Apr 17, 2015
I smell weed grin
Re: Sins Of My NYSC Days... by donwise1(m): 1:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
Lier
Re: Sins Of My NYSC Days... by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 18, 2015
lonngmann:
bros, where you buy ur weed?
this one strong grin
Expired ibadan weed..
Re: Sins Of My NYSC Days... by MrIyke222(m): 2:50am On Apr 21, 2015
If 2 sey d guy tlk true small, i 4 tlk sey na SK im take, bt as ee bi say na dis kind lie im com wizz 4 here because of 1 nonsense blogg, i go tlk sey na aboki weed nd 2 shots of ogogoro im take.
fake Otundo like u!

(1) (Reply)

Youngest Corper In Nigeria 4 Year Old Boy Ft. In NYSC ANTHEM With"lahde. / How I Lost My Sleep Waiting For The Nysc To Upload My Call_up Letter / NYSC 2017 Batch B PCM Initial Posting To Choice State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.